Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
basic ninjutsu is a technique that helps the user to perform, otherwise impossible, tasks/actions by the use and channelling of chakra and use of hand seals.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
basic ninjutsu is a technique that helps the user to perform, otherwise impossible, tasks/actions by the use and channelling of chakra and use of hand seals.
Alright, you should read this too before we start for further information.

As for the training, I'll be skipping some simple jutsus from the training. Objections? and of course, I'll answer any questions you have.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first technique you'll be learning is Silent Homicide technique. Do you know how to perform hidden mist technique yet?
yep :)
*I focus my suiton chakra and release it into the area around me. I then concentrate on manipulating it into a mist around us.*
(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yep :)
*I focus my suiton chakra and release it into the area around me. I then concentrate on manipulating it into a mist around us.*
(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Now, I have hidden a troll in that mist. Use your chakra to move silently in the mist and assassinate the troll without a sound

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I channel my chakra into me feet and step carefully through the mist. I continue to do this silently, listening carefully for any movement or sight of the troll.*
*after a short while I locate the troll and send a kunai through his neck and another through his chest, slightly to the left side, striking his heart and throat, and making him fall to the ground with a thud.*
*I stop channelling chakra and stand as the mist clears, revealing the, now dead, troll.*
:D

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I channel my chakra into me feet and step carefully through the mist. I continue to do this silently, listening carefully for any movement or sight of the troll.*
*after a short while I locate the troll and send a kunai through his neck and another through his chest, slightly to the left side, striking his heart and throat, and making him fall to the ground with a thud.*
*I stop channelling chakra and stand as the mist clears, revealing the, now dead, troll.*
:D
Alright. Next is summoning technique. Do you have any contract signed yet?

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
is it just, you perform the handseals and channel your chakra throughout your body and focus to create a copy/copies of yourself or ?

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is it just, you perform the handseals and channel your chakra throughout your body and focus to create a copy/copies of yourself or ?
You perform a handseal and focus on creating a solid replica of yourself. You should also concentrate on the shape of the clone so it won't turn like Naruto's first clones did and focus on splitting your chakra aswell to the clone.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You perform a handseal and focus on creating a solid replica of yourself. You should also concentrate on the shape of the clone so it won't turn like Naruto's first clones did and focus on splitting your chakra aswell to the clone.
*I perform the required hand seals and focus hard on an image of myself, the shape of the clone, I concentrate on creating a copy of myself and try to split the chakra equally between myself and the clone as I do. I concentrate on doing this until I have created a solid clone beside me*

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I perform the required hand seals and focus hard on an image of myself, the shape of the clone, I concentrate on creating a copy of myself and try to split the chakra equally between myself and the clone as I do. I concentrate on doing this until I have created a solid clone beside me*
Now, I'd like you to perform any technique you know with your clone.