Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are supposed to continue in your old traning thread, but no biggie. I was assuming you were starting fresh, but I see you are in the C ranks. It's been awhile for you, so give me a quick run down on how Wind release works then I will continue where you left off. Just wanna make sure you still got the basics down

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Np senpai.

Wind is one of the basic 5 elemental Chakra natures, and one of the most deadliest when looking at its killing potential. It can be used for its cutting abilities, blunt power, suction abilities and create gusts or vortex that can be used in a plethora of ways. It is weak to fire, equal to earth/water, and is strong against lightning. It is used to make special abilities such as dust release, sound release and ice release. Arguably some of the best kg and such, and to top it off all, wind is an ever present nature so there is always access to it.

A few great wind users were Temari, Naruto, Asuma, Kakuzu and Sora. They all were very efficient in wind and used it in great ways.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, good..

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

Break these two down for me, give me some pro's and cons for them and just explain them in your own words. I just want to gauge your style to better your training experience

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter

This is a pretty neat defensive type technique if I may say so myself. To point out some pros, I'd look at its ability to completely neutralize any wind technique of the same rank. The way i think this happens is by dividing the technique in half, it'll become unstable and falter as a result. Good if you want to stop wind without the risk of overpowering it and causing harm to the surrounding or having to change the terrain to stop a wind jutsu. A con i guess would be the limit on what rank it can stop.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance

Not much i can say on this jutsu. It will let me use a cutting gust of wins that has flower petals within it, so i guess the petals can be used to obscure someone's sight of me if I wanted to become hidden or escape. A con would be the range, if i had to pick a con. It wouldn't be well suited for an opponent in extended (Long) ranges.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though it says petals, it does say slicing winds as well, so it would indeed damage your opponent as well as hinder their eyesight. Not a bad jutsu and under used imo..

Excellent, lets continue. Same drill please..

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror

A simple jutsu to say the least. By using wind Chakra in my hand I'll do a swing or motion which would have me release a wave of wind. The wind would have slicing properties so could cause a good portion of damage if it hits without defenses. The best thing i see about this would be the fact that it will only take a hand motion to get off, thus being something I'm able to use in close quarters or tight situations that needs a quick jutsu. I honestly don't see any cons for its rank either.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind

Similar to the jutsu above. I'd use a sword as a medium to release a cutting whirlwind from the blade that has considerable range. Very useful for someone who uses Kenjutsu seeing as I'd be able to release the whirlwind at any opportune moment when clashing with swords. If timed right I'd definitely be able to catch my opponent off guard and put them in a tight situation if i got it off in conjunction with Kenjutsu. The only drawback i can see is the NEED for a sword. Also, can this be used with other bladed weapons? For example, my war fan, or a kunai, an axe, a bladed spear etc. ?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact it mentions a sword 3 times in 2 sentences, I'd say using anything other than a sword could end up getting you quoted in today's ninja world. And your right, wind terror really seems solid, nothing bad I can say about it either.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swings it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.

Just pretend you bio has a giant fan if you don't have one. And I'd say, it can't hurt to mention having one somewhere on your bio.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique

With this technique I'd channel wind Chakra throughout my Gunbai while doing a swinging motion. This prompts air currents to be created in which i shape into a disk like projectile aimed at my opponent. This is good for precision attacks at a distance, especially if you aren't in the line of view of your target. A drawback to this for most people would be the fact that a fan is required, but this is just up my alley. My cw is a Gunbai made specifically for fan based wind techniques.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique

I'll start this off with the cons on this particular technique. Again, a fan of some sort is needed but with me personally it isn't as much of a con. The only real con is needing to be in close range, though that can differ from person to person; Some may enjoy the thrill of cqc while others shy away from it. It's basically a technique that is used by physically hitting the target with my Gunbai and once they're airborne I'd conjure up wind that pushes them away.

Weapon for reference
Kyojin Gunbai no Kaze Kami: Jurōjin | Giant War Fan of the Wind God: Jurōjin
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: (-30 to Increase/Decrease size of fan blades)
Damage: 80 (+5 to Fan Jutsu when in Expanded Mode)
Description: Jurōjin is a Giant non-folding war fan (Gunbai) about 3/4 the height of the wielder and almost of their width, with the pole being twice that length. It is made of a special strong steel that resonates with only wind chakra which allows the user to expand/shorten the size of the fan blades and increase the range of Wind techniques that require a fan. When wind chakra is channeled into it, the size of the fan blades increases about double their size. When in Expanded Mode, the range of all Fan Jutsu is increased by one, damage is increased, and lasts for 2 turns. Because of the size of the expanded fan the wielder cannot perform any jutsu that require handseals because both hands are required to hold the immense fan. To decrease the size of the fan the wielder must channel chakra into it again. Also because of the scope of the weapon when in Expanded Mode, it is able to block projectiles, paper bombs, and normal, non-jutsu,weapon attacks such as sword slashes.

~Increasing/Decreasing the size of the fan counts as a move
~Can only be wielded by Georg Prime or those with her express permission
~If anyone other than those with permission wields the fan their chakra is drained and receive severe cuts around their body
~Because of the scope of the weapons abilities, the user must be of Sannin Rank and above

Expanded Mode:
~Expanded Mode can only be used if infused with wind chakra
~While in Expanded Mode if the user is physically hit with A Rank & above Fire Jutsu the damage caused is x2
~Requires the use of both hands; can't use jutsu that requires handseals during this mode
~Damage of all Wind Jutsu that require a fan is increased by +5
~Range of all Wind Jutsu that require a fan is increased by +1
~Mode lasts for 2 turns and requires 3 turns to cool down after which the mode can be used again

Picture
You must be registered for see images

Link to Approval:

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your a natural, moving on to the last 2 C ranks, I'll increase to 3 per post from here on. keep up the good work ^^

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind

If it is ok with you, I'll do these two together since they are basically the same thing except the fact one is used with a fan and the other isn't. The first uses a simple swing of the Gunbai which creates quite the powerful gust of wind. This wind is strong enough to blow the target away, and can reach up to mid range. Again, not many "cons" other than NEEDING a Gunbai. The second technique is highly identical to the first one, though I'd personally say the second technique lacks cons. It can be used without hand seals and can reach mid range, though the affects are effectively the same as the former technique. The biggest difference is that the first tech is a projectile type, "shooting" a gust of wind while the second is a "stream" so will need constant sustaining.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent analysis. And yeah, the only downside is the time needed to pull out a fan or gunbai compared to simply streaming the wind from your mouth.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
This technique uses wind through a sword to create a vortex that surrounds my immediate area. The vortex would be capable of pushing away objects within reason that are in close proximity, but holds no damage whatsoever. A con of this would be the lack of damage it can deal and the fact that with the description, i don't see me being capable of pushing away something that was already on my body. The wind doesn't come from my body, but instead from the sword to surround my body.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
A very useful infusion technique that is used to enhance the lethality of weapons i use. I'd exhale wind across the weapon, such as a kunai, sword or shuriken thus increasing the power and range it can be used with. For example, a shuriken this is used with can cut through certain ranked techniques within reason and reach up to mid range. A sword coated with this wind technique would get an extended blade of a few more feet and would come with B-rank damage.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
This is a more straight forward technique. Using wind chakra I'd exhale and use shape manipulation to form a vortex of wind that is shot towards the target. It's shot in a horizontal manner, with the tip of the tornado acting as a spear head. Not much i can say on this technique, other than it has a decent range but is straight forward.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does say it can push away materials covering the users body, so that ones debatable I guess..

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
With this technique I'd focus wind through my sword once again while doing a slash of any sort. The slash can be vertical, horizontal, diagonal etc. But whichever arc i swing the sword in I'd release a gust of wind that can cause considerable damage and push away projectiles. Can be pretty versatile in its usages but a drawback is needing to use it through a sword.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
This is extremely similar to the one above. I'd use chakra in my sword or swords while doing a slash in front of me to release a gust of wind. The difference with this is that it has a bigger "blast" of wind of can only be done in a linear direction. Again, the con is the need for a sword and the straight forward manner it's used in.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Similar to the C-rank version, using wind release in conjuction with my gunbai I'd release a gust of wind at my target. The gust of wind would ensnare the target with slicing winds while dragging it off the ground all together. The vortex would continuously cut the target and once it subsides it would slam the target into the ground.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good..

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Pretty neat technique. It's like the other jutsu you taught me earlier that stops wind techniques, but this one will not only stop an incoming wind jutsu, but it will also send it back with a bit more power added to it. The hand seals can be a slight drawback, but by the looks of it we can use a sword as a medium for a quicker usage. A good thing about this jutsu is the simple fact that it defends and attacks in one go.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
This is a pretty useful technique to use. It acts as both a distraction and attack at once. I'd use the wind element to gather sand, dust and debris from around the immediate terrain. With the wind and dust together i can cause a localized sand storm that not only damages my opponent but will also act as an obstacle to obscure their vision. A pro is the no hand seals, the ability to obscure people's vision and the range on it. The visual obscurity could also be a con because in some cases it would take the target out of your sight.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
A straightforward, yet versatile technique. It releases a controllable blast of wind that can be used in different scenarios to achieve different results. It can be used at the ground to propel the user away from his immediate area or it can even be used simply as a projectile. An upside to this technique is that it is quick, has range, and can be used with a simple jab.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm literally wondering to myself why I've never used Infinite Sand Great Break Through yet lol

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
So useful not to use.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
An amazing jutsu to say the least. Using wind chakra in my dominant hand I'll materialize and shape it into a very demonic claw like arm that can be used in a plethora of ways. It can reach up to mid range, ripping up things in its path while controlled by the user. It's a sustained jutsu so keeps me from using other techniques in Tandon, but being able to attack, grab, or pull things makes up for having to sustain it.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
This technique is a great one to use for close combat or destroying small projectiles that reach the user. Coating the hand with wind, it'll give me enhanced crushing potential with my blows that come from that hand. It is enhanced to the point of even enabling me to crack the ground and throw people off balance with a single strike.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Similar to the Hardliner Gale chop, I'd coat my leg with wind which increases its killing potential. Unlike the gale chop, this wind focuses on cutting when the leg strikes things, giving the blows B-rank cutting potential with each blow.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love all 3 of those one, and really love using the hardliners when transformed.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.