Awards
*Several hours later*

Now preform this technique

(Suna Dangan) - Sand Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Gaara forms a small sphere made of sand and compresses it to increase its hardness. The sphere can strike opponents with such speed and force that it knocks them unconscious. He can also change its trajectory, to strike down multiple targets.
You must be registered for see images

Simply gather your chakra into your sand and compress and harden it to a steel like quality, then launch at high speed. Make it so that you can knock me out. The limit to this is one^^

Advantages: Gaara was able to defeat the Suna Assassin Captain along with all his subordinates in one go of this technique.
Disadvantages: Someone can use water shockwave to defend, so i suggest only use it in short-range giving them no time to react. Also, if someone use earth armor, you can use sand lightning needles to form the bullet into the a needle that discharges electricity.

Now preform it O_O

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ok.

*Using the chakra I have infused with the sand in my gourd, I manipulate the very sand itself. I gather up the sand and hold out my hand. I have the sand form into a sphere. I have the grains of sand compress and pack very close into itself, building up a large amount of pressure. The pressure reinforces the sand, making it as strong as steel. I then fire the sphere at great speeds, giving it the force of a small bullet.*

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
(Sheru no Suna) - Shell of Sand
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: Gaara will manipulate his sand to surround him in a circular shell and then direct the shell towards the opponent smashing through them. However whilst in this technique gaara is completely blind to the targets movements.

Simple technique, send chakra into the sand gourd or in the area and have it surround you in a hollow sphere and direct it at me.

Adv: Not sure tbh lol
Disadvantage: You can't see your opponent

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*I take my sand and surround my body with it. I have it form a small dome-like shell around my body. Despite the fact that the shell is thin, I pack enough sand into it so it becomes sturdy and hard. I then direct the shell outwards, spreading it so it knocks down any opponents that would be on the battlefield.*

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
(Sunaarashi no Jutsu) - Sandstorm Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Damage points: 40
Description: Gaara will perform the ram hand seal and then manipulate his sand to begin spinning around him creating a defensive barrier that can repel certain incoming attacks such as ninja projectiles, or taijutsu based moves.
Note: Can only be used by Gaara

Simply have your sand form around you like a second skin and spin around you at high speeds. Make it spin so that it would change the direction of a kunai and is skin tight O_O

Advantage: You can use it to defend against earth techniques. On contact it crushes the earth minerals.
Disadvantage: Gushing water imprisment or stormy blockade >_>

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*I manipulate my sand with my chakra to float off of the ground. I have the sand surround me like a cocoon that's detached from my body, but remains very close to me. I then spin the sand. The spinning builds up momentum, reinforcing the sand and giving it a high defensive property. The spinning also gives it the ability to repel weapons and crush earth attacks by grinding them up in the spinning sand.*

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
(Suna Tainai no Jutsu) - Sand Body Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: Gaara turns his own body into sand, or simply parts of it. While in sand form, he can cross long distances by soaring as a sandstorm. In this form he is also invulnerable to attacks. However he is unable to attack during this form.

Using chakra, the tissues are transformed into sand at the cellular level. The entire body is then transformed into sand. This takes a lot of concentration o_o.

Advantage: You can turn your body to sand or parts of it, then use the tech I taught you to hwal yourself and repair yourself
Disadvantage: Your vulnerable to water techniques.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Here we go:D

*I close my eyes and instead of focusing on the sand around me or the sand in my gourd, I focus internally, on the chakra existing in my Chakra Network. I focus on the chakra that is spread throughout my entire body and take control of it. I have the chakra slowly transform into sand by using Nature Manipulation on a high level. Due to the chakra network being so tightly strung to my organs and body, I easily flow the chakra towards them, transforming them as well, transforming my entire body into sand while also leaving me sentient and aware of my surroundings.*

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
(Suna Hashira no Jutsu) - Sand Pillar Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description: Gaara wraps the lower half of his body in sand and manipulates the sand to suspend and manoeuvres himself in mid-air at high speeds. The sand maintains contact with the ground, thus creating a pillar-like formation.

Have sand wrap around the lower part of your body and manipulate the sand to suspend and manoeuvres yourself in mid-air at high speeds.

Advantage: You can suspend yourself in mid-air and go at high speeds with this tech
Disadvantage: Someone can use water shock wave to soak the pillar and cause it to break apart.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*I raise my chakra-infused sand and have surround my body from the waistdown. I have the sand cling close to me and I continuously add more sand to it. Due to the sand being added, it begins to rise, creating a pillar-like formation. Due to how close it is to my body, it lifts me up along with it, hoisting me into the air.*

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
(Sarō Sōgeki) - Sand Prison Spear Attack
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Gaara binds his opponent with sand and pierces them with a sand spear.

First, encase your opponent with sand, immobilising them, and then create a large drill-like sand spear which he uses to impale them.

Advantage: You bind them which makes it hard to escape
Disadvantage: Someone can just summon an animal and blow all the sand away.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*I raise my chakra infused sand and send it at the clone. I have the sand first touch to his body. Then I have it cling to him, then I pile more and more sand onto his body. I fuse the sand together into one single cocoon that traps him, holding his body still, similar to that of the Sand Coffin. I then have some of the sand I didn't use to make the trap rise up. I straighten the sand out into a considerablely large oval, creating a bullet-like spear. I then lunge it into the coffin, piercing through the coffin and the clone.*

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
(Sabaku Soutaisou no Jutsu) - Sand Waterfall Layered Imperial Funeral Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40
Description: Using a large quantity of his sand, Gaara covers the enemy with several successive layers of the material, before compressing it into the form of a huge pyramid which acts to imprison the target upon its completion.

Cause tendrils to rise around my new clone from underground and cover the clone with several successive layers of sand, before compressing it into the form of a huge pyramid.

Advantage: Can be used as both a barrier and used to trap ppl
Disadvantage: Someone can use hiding like a mole to avoid.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*I infuse my chakra the ground under the clone and grind up the earth in an instant, creating a large amount of sand. I have the sand rise up and form into large tendrils. I have the tendrils surround the clone at all angles. I then have the sand spread out into several layers of sand. I have the layers form into the shape of a pyramid around the clone. I then have it condense and harden, forming into a super-strong barrier that seals off the clone.*

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
(Suna Hokori Sākuru) - Sand Dust Circle
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: Gaara manipulates his sand to create a spinning pillar of sand rise up from beneath the opponent and lift them into the air.

(Funsui no Maisō Hokori) - Fountain Burial Dust
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: Gaara manipulates his chakra to generate multiple small pillars of sand to rise up from the ground beneath the target and lifting them into the air.

This is simple, make pillars.

Adv: Lift them into the air