Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
gracefully walks towards the meeting area where she was to meet her newest student, a male who seemed to be new to the system. She stood in front of him, analyzing his body structure and his oddly innocent expression. Without uttering a single word, she motions her hand as if she was telling the student to follow her and quickly scurries off into the wilderness. A little further and a little deeper into the woods, a new environment was hidden. One where flames surrounded the pair, but it never continued towards them - it was like a sea of flames, and along with it, an area where grassland and wildlife was successful. Jumping with a chakra enhanced jump, Nico Robin reaches the top of a fairly-tall tree and assumed a meditative state. "What's your name? I assume this is your first training session on the fire element. Anyways, we shall proceed right away. Before starting with the real training, i'd like to go through various exercises that will help your overall career as a shinobi. Anyways, I want you to answer these questions." She slipped into her ninja pouch, taking out a single scroll, and tosses it to the student. "They are not all about the earth element, but each and everyone of them is useful to know. Please answer them to the best of your abilities, and don't hesitate to ask any questions."

1) What is a ninja, in your own words?

2) In your own words, explain what is chakra, and who in Narutoverse has chakra.

3) Explain in your own words the basic concept of the three basic ninja skills. (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu)

4) Which core elements make up the elemental pallet of Narutoverse?

5) What is a Kekkei Genkai?

6) What do hand seals do?

7) Explain in your own words how size, form, mass and characteristics matter just as much as rank and strength when two techniques are used in opposition.

8) What is Nature manipulation, and shape manipulation?

OOC: No copying and Pasting please .__.

Last edited:

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
It's 1 at night and i'm tired sorry for the short reply. P
Zhoom was on the training field where he saw a rather young lady and tall with dark hair approach him. She walked up to him and stood in front of him analysing, this angered Zhoom his new teacher with no introduction just cam over and started analysing him. Zhoom ignored it seeing how he had more important things to do, the women started walking and gestured that Zhoom should follow here. They both hurried off into the woods, once they got deep into the woods the women jumped onto the tree and began talking. "I assume this is your first training session on the earth element. Anyways, we shall proceed right away. Before starting with the real training, i'd like to go through various exercises that will help your overall career as a shinobi. Anyways, I want you to answer these questions."She took out some sort of scroll from her pouch and tossed it towards Zhoom. "They are not all about the earth element, but each and everyone of them is useful to know. Please answer them to the best of your abilities, and don't hesitate to ask any questions." Zhoom didn't like talk so he found this exercise tedious but he complied. Zhoom didn't know alot about stuff like this so he says what he's heard from others.

1.) A ninja is a individual who has trained in the ninja arts of taijustu, genjustu and ninjustu and work underneath a Kage in their respective village. They work usually to achieve a goal, a common one is to protect their village. They usally all share a bond to protect their village, in Konoha this would be rferred to as the 'Will of fire'.

2.) Chakra is a natural energy which resides in all living things and is a energy which helps sustain life. This energy can be manifested and manipulated to perform things like justsus. Justsus are very useful in battle but since chakra helps sustain life using to much of it can waste alot of your energy.

Ninjustu- Are ninja arts that require changing and transforming chakra into physical matter and change it properties so it can be used for offence, defence and supplementary attacks.

Genjustu- Using chakra to affect the foes chakra network in order to stimulate the foes brain in order to put them under a illusion.

Taijustu- Ninja art that require the use of the physical body in order to do things like, engage in hand to hand combat and close quarters , using weapons like nun chucks, shuriken and kunei.

4.) Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Lighting, Ying and Yang.

5.) Kekkei Genkai are techniques that are tied clans and usually only members of that clan use these techniques. Kekkei Genkais can come in the form of ninjustu such as Mei's lava release, which combines the earth and fire element, and Kekkei Genkai come in the form of dojustu just like my sharingan.

6.) Hand seals are used to mold and help focus chakra so we can use different techniques.

7.) The mass of a techniques often affects clashes because if size of ones technique is greater than the other it will help restrict on lines of vision and your attack may not be able to block all of your foes attack. Hence trying to use a rasengan against a wave of fire or water, the rank may be higher but the rasengan is considerably smaller than the wave and will lose regardless. Mass and from also come into play like in my example the momentum the wave gains from it's mass will put you in an advantageous situation.

8.) Nature manipulation is the ability to be able to manipulate and apply a element into ones technique, a perfect example is the rasengan and rasen shuriken, the rasengan shuriken is simply a rasengan that went through wind nature manipulation. As for shape manipulation it's being able to manipulate your chakra into and shape of form, again the rasengan is a perfect example where you have to change the shape of your chakra into the shape of a ball and keep it consonantly rotating.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The student was uninterested - as shown in his facial expression. "You must be one of those mysterious people... Oh well, I'm use to your kind, especially in a clan filled with Nekuras." Nico Robin attempted to converse, hoping to get the student to talk actively and casually. "Alright to fill in some of the things you may have missed, or to clarify. Ninjas are generalized as shinobi who work under superiors to earn money, but it honestly depends on perspective. Mercenaries count as shinobi, as well as any shinobi with an evil motive. So, there is really no "set" definition of what a Shinobi is. Chakra is a combination of both spiritual and physical energies, where spiritual is attained through your vitality and 'aura', per se, whereas physical energy is the energy used for physical activities. Ninja arts don't have to require chakra, some are as simple as throwing spikes on the floor - which is still a part of "Ninja Techniques." Ninjutsu can be applied on both genjutsu and taijutsu to add increased effects, or to just make it stronger.

You must be registered for see images

"Now, you are correct with the five elements. They are shown on the image above, which I quickly drew while you blinked. The elements as shown displays the strengths and weaknesses - whatever an element points towards means that it is strong to it, likewise, if it is pointed at, that means the element pointing at it is stronger than the element being pointed at... I s'ppose that was a bit confusing. Look at fire for example: It is pointing towards wind, so it is superior to it, while it is facing away from water, because it is inferior to it. Kekkei genkai are a combination of multiple elements, or other unique sets of abilities, and a combination of three elements is considered Kekkei Tota. Most complicated and powerful techniques require hand seals. They are essentially 'blueprints' for the technique used. The chakra is molded through the hand seals, and some techniques require a certain amount of specific hand seals for the technique.

Perfect. Number seven is what I focus towards, and you nailed it. Nice job. Adding onto the last one, Nature transformation is changing the nature of it to any of the five elements, or any special elements, while shape manipulation does include shaping the chakra, but it can also include movements, traveling, directions, etc."

Now walk through the area over there. It's a sea of flames, with a narrow hall - that area is the only place that isn't covered in flames. I want you to familiarize yourself with fire and its properties. The warmth it produces, the sweat it creates. Once you're done, describe how fire chakra would be moulded through nature transformation!"​

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
"You must be one of those mysterious people... Oh well, I'm use to your kind, especially in a clan filled with Nekuras." Zhoom didn't give a **** about the Nekura's and wished the women would stop waffling. "Alright to fill in some of the things you may have missed, or to clarify. Ninjas are generalized as shinobi who work under superiors to earn money, but it honestly depends on perspective. Mercenaries count as shinobi, as well as any shinobi with an evil motive. So, there is really no "set" definition of what a Shinobi is. Chakra is a combination of both spiritual and physical energies, where spiritual is attained through your vitality and 'aura', per se, whereas physical energy is the energy used for physical activities. Ninja arts don't have to require chakra, some are as simple as throwing spikes on the floor - which is still a part of "Ninja Techniques." Ninjutsu can be applied on both genjutsu and taijutsu to add increased effects, or to just make it stronger."Alright to fill in some of the things you may have missed, or to clarify. Ninjas are generalized as shinobi who work under superiors to earn money, but it honestly depends on perspective. Mercenaries count as shinobi, as well as any shinobi with an evil motive. So, there is really no "set" definition of what a Shinobi is. Chakra is a combination of both spiritual and physical energies, where spiritual is attained through your vitality and 'aura', per se, whereas physical energy is the energy used for physical activities. Ninja arts don't have to require chakra, some are as simple as throwing spikes on the floor - which is still a part of "Ninja Techniques." Ninjutsu can be applied on both genjutsu and taijutsu to add increased effects, or to just make it stronger.

"Now, you are correct with the five elements. They are shown on the image above, which I quickly drew while you blinked. The elements as shown displays the strengths and weaknesses - whatever an element points towards means that it is strong to it, likewise, if it is pointed at, that means the element pointing at it is stronger than the element being pointed at... I s'ppose that was a bit confusing. Look at fire for example: It is pointing towards wind, so it is superior to it, while it is facing away from water, because it is inferior to it. Kekkei genkai are a combination of multiple elements, or other unique sets of abilities, and a combination of three elements is considered Kekkei Tota. Most complicated and powerful techniques require hand seals. They are essentially 'blueprints' for the technique used. The chakra is molded through the hand seals, and some techniques require a certain amount of specific hand seals for the technique.

Perfect. Number seven is what I focus towards, and you nailed it. Nice job. Adding onto the last one, Nature transformation is changing the nature of it to any of the five elements, or any special elements, while shape manipulation does include shaping the chakra, but it can also include movements, traveling, directions, etc."

Now walk through the area over there. It's a sea of flames, with a narrow hall - that area is the only place that isn't covered in flames. I want you to familiarize yourself with fire and its properties. The warmth it produces, the sweat it creates. Once you're done, describe how fire chakra would be moulded through nature transformation!"

After the women's ramblings Zhoom went down into to the narrow corridor, the place was hot really hot. Zhoom immediately started to sweat, the sweat dripped down Zhoom's lip his sweat was salty. While Zhoom was walking down he put his hand near the fire it was incredibly warm, he moved in to touch the flame and was immediately burned by it causing him to pull his finger out the fire. Also the fire generated a whole lot light in the area and it seems like gases were being produced from the vast amount of fire. Zhoom has got familiar with fire and went back to the lady. "I think I how I would make fire chakra. First of all I would gather alot of chakra into my lungs, I would then use the Tiger seal to help mould the fire chakra seeing how fire release is usually affiliated with the hand seal. I would then try and super heat my cahkra and breath it out through my mouth.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"A step in the right direction, I suppose..." Nico Robin commented, and soon after, returned to explaining to guide the student towards the right direction. "That is way too specific. Tell me, how would fire chakra feel? For example, wind would be made to be as thin as possible, the chakra that is because wind in nature is very sharp. What about fire? Fire chakra alone does not require the tiger hand seals, but specific techniques do. Afterweards, describe to me everything and anything you know about fire release and its relationships."

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
"A step in the right direction, I suppose...That is way too specific. Tell me, how would fire chakra feel? For example, wind would be made to be as thin as possible, the chakra that is because wind in nature is very sharp. What about fire? Fire chakra alone does not require the tiger hand seals, but specific techniques do. Afterweards, describe to me everything and anything you know about fire release and its relationships."

Zhoom simply nodded his head and continued to talk. "The fire chakra would feel really warm when building up in my lungs, it would feel like when you have minor heart burn but not as nearly as intense and obviously you would feel it in your lungs and not heart. As for fire release it is a rather destructive nature causing some explosive damage , fire release is usually use for mid-long range techniques. Fire release is super effective against wind release and not effective against water release. Fire is also used for some gekkei genkais such as, lava release and sorch release. Lava release is used by mixing fire and earth chakra while scorch release is done by mixing wind and fire release. This is what I know about the fire release please tell me if I missed anything."

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Going into the specifics. Fire needs wind to survive, so the fire would merely 'eat' the wind and therefore, neutralize it and prevent it from continuing. Water is self explanatory, as it is naturally extinguished by water. It is commonly affiliated with the Fire hand seal and it is part of several Kekkei Genka's like Scorch, Blaze release, Boil release, and the Kekkei Tota Dust release. In combination with other elements, fire and lightning works together by using the fire element to create a specific weather pattern for specific lightning techniques like Kirin. Fire and water is used to create mist, and in some cases, boiling hot mist like Boil. Fire and Earth can be used to harden mud-like earth techniques, or reduce solidified earth into hot mud, akin to lava. Lastly, and the most obvious, wind release can be used with Fire to augment and strengthen flames, in terms of size that is. Fire chakra is usually channeled through the earth, or released from the body, but in some unique techniques, it can be materialized in air."

Nico Robin hands a chakra paper to the student. "I assume you're aware of this special paper. Simply channel fire chakra onto it, and if done correctly, the fire chakra should reduce the paper into ashes. Remember the properties of fire you discussed, keep that in mind when you are channeling the fire chakra into the paper!"

You must be registered for see images

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
"Going into the specifics. Fire needs wind to survive, so the fire would merely 'eat' the wind and therefore, neutralize it and prevent it from continuing. Water is self explanatory, as it is naturally extinguished by water. It is commonly affiliated with the Fire hand seal and it is part of several Kekkei Genka's like Scorch, Blaze release, Boil release, and the Kekkei Tota Dust release. In combination with other elements, fire and lightning works together by using the fire element to create a specific weather pattern for specific lightning techniques like Kirin. Fire and water is used to create mist, and in some cases, boiling hot mist like Boil. Fire and Earth can be used to harden mud-like earth techniques, or reduce solidified earth into hot mud, akin to lava. Lastly, and the most obvious, wind release can be used with Fire to augment and strengthen flames, in terms of size that is. Fire chakra is usually channeled through the earth, or released from the body, but in some unique techniques, it can be materialized in air."

Zhoom took in what was said and simply nodded his head.

"I assume you're aware of this special paper. Simply channel fire chakra onto it, and if done correctly, the fire chakra should reduce the paper into ashes. Remember the properties of fire you discussed, keep that in mind when you are channeling the fire chakra into the paper!"

Zhoom took the paper and began channelling his chakra. He imaged his chakra being superheated in his lungs and trying to make the chakra as wide as possible he channelled that chakra from his lungs through to his hand into the paper. This would resulting in the paper burning.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The paper does nothing.

A voice in your head appears - (Psssst. A tip, fire chakra is not always created from your lungs. Just use chakra from your chakra points in your hands and channel it onto the chakra paper through your fingertips while performing nature transformation to change the nature of your chakra into the properties of fire!)

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
The paper did not ignite, suddenly a voice appeared in his head. "Psssst. A tip, fire chakra is not always created from your lungs. Just use chakra from your chakra points in your hands and channel it onto the chakra paper through your fingertips while performing nature transformation to change the nature of your chakra into the properties of fire!"

Zhoom did not say anything but he took in the advice of the paper, and begin to mould chakra into the chakra points in his fingers. As Zhoom was moulding it he started to remember and visualising the characteristics of fire, he imagined his cahkra as hot and wild, seeing how fire hot and spreads fast and wildly and move rather unpredictably. He does this to try and make him chakra undergo nature transformation. After this he would send this cahkra through me finger into the paper, if successful the paper would burn.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Great, great. Now for the first technique. Channel your chakra into the lungs and recall the properties of flames: Hot, intangibility, burning effect. Think of that as you are performing nature transformation. I want you to create fire chakra in your lungs, and with the fire chakra, expel it from your mouth by ihaling and exhaling to shoot several small fire balls towards the opponent. It is a very basic technique and therefore does very little damage, but aiming at little areas should work, like aiming it at the eyes or hair. It would cause very slight burning, but burning nonetheless if it were to make contact with skin. Now, how would you use it in battle? And also, what are the disadvantages?" Nico Robin plants a training dummy on the ground in front of the student. "Perform it for me as well."

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

Zhoom simply nodded and listened to his teacher, Zhoom made the tiger seal and began moulding chakra. He gather chakra into his stomach and began undergoing nature transformation, he imaged all of fire characteristics heat, wild and fast spreading. After the chakra had undergone nature transformation he breathed out the chakra out into multiple bursts releasing many small fireballs at the dummy his teacher instructed.

How would I use this in battle: I would use this as a distraction technique in battle due to the multiple having to dodge multiple fireballs, you could force your opponent where you want him/her if you aim the fireballs correctly.

Disadvantages: It is a weak technique and can be over powered by a lot of things, especially D rank Suiton and above.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
["Great, great. These weaker techniques generally aren't used for offensive purposes, but rather, supplementary usages in which it serves as distraction of sorts." Nico Robin applauded, as she grabbed several shurikens from her ninja pouch. "Alright, think of fire chakra. Its warm nature, it's feeling, it's burning damage. Anything and everything about it. Through nature transformation, change the nature of your chakra into the properties of fire and channel it into a shuriken, or multiple shurikens. Once done, I'd like you to throw the shuriken towards the target. Through mental commands, you can have the shuriken with fire chakra to ignite, which would obviously increase the damage. Perform it towards the small bush over there, and give me an advantage and disadvantage."

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.
"Similar to the last, I'd like you to think of fire and its properties. How it feels to touch it, to be around it and whatnot. Transform your chakra into fire chakra through nature transformation and have it take on the form of fire. This is done by expelling it, forcefully, through your mouth and through shape manipulation, shaping it into a small fireball. This, of course, is lacking in size and power therefore you'd have to find creative usages to actually use this effectively in battle." Nico Robin explained, as a training dummy is summoned behind you. "Use the training dummy and spew out a small fire. This technique relies on aim and once it has been ignited, the flames should consume the training dummy and eventually set the entire thing aflame. Please perform it, give me advantages, and how you would use this in battle."

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

Zhoom once again simply nodded, he start by grabbing some shurikens in his hand. As soon as the shurikens he starts moulding fire chakra he imagined the properties of fire. Hot, wild fast spreading ect. He spreads that fire chakra through shurikens leaving his chakra there but not igniting the shurikens. After he done this he turned to the bush and threw the shurikens, while the shurikens were travelling through the air he gave a mental command and the shurikens ignited hitting the tree and setting it ablaze.

Advantage: There's a lot of shurikens so it can be annoying for them enemy to dodge without cancelling it out without another justu.

Disadvantage: If the enemy does decide to cancel this move out it can be easily overpowered because it's weak.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Zhoom began with the other technique and began build up chakra in his lungs and he started to make the chakra undergo nature transformation. Zhoom started to think about fire's properties about how it is hot and wild, this helped his chakra undergo nature transformation. He then gathered that fire chakra in his lungs and started to forcefully force it out of his mouth, making it undergo shape manipulation so it would form a ball of fire and he shot it at the test dummy.

Advantages: The technique could block off some of the opponents line of sight, serving as a good distraction.

Disadvantages: It's weak and can overpowered by many Justus, especially suiton and a D-Rank suiton and above is only needed to deal with this move.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright, good. For the first advantage you stated on the first technique, you can't dodge them freeformly. Remember, every jutsu can only be countered or evaded with another, unless it is Kenjutsu or Taijutsu. Alas, we shall continue." Nico Robin plants a training dummy meters from the student, about mid-range. "This will be your target. Through nature transformation, create fire chakra and send it out as a gas that is very easily ignited. Shape the gas substance into a large fireball, and because of its shape, when it is ignited, it retains that shape. You can ignite the gas through fire, or sparks, and once it is ignited, it would continue to move towards the target as a fireball. Now, give me an advantage, disadvantage, and how you would use this in battle."

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
"This next one is quite versatile." Nico Robin said, as she walked the student towards a random bush. "Channel chakra to either your lungs or an area of your body, and through nature transformation, change the nature of said chakra into the properties of fire. Expel it out as real flames, and through shape manipulation, shape it into fireballs or a stream. You can use it to attack in battle, and to aid in taijutsu by releasing flames gradually with movement. Now, perform it on the bush to completely burn it. I'd like you to give me the disadvantage of releasing it as a stream and as a fireball, and how you would use this in battle with Taijutsu."

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Zhoom continued with his sensei instructions and strats to perform the next move. Zhoom gathers fire chakra into his lungs. When he's done this he then performs the handseals, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger this turns the fire chakra into gas, Zhhom then breaths the gas out through his mouth from his lungs using shape manipulation to form it into the shape of a fireball. While the gas is travelling through the air Zhoom uses Katon no Jutsu in the small fireball igniting it.

Advantage: If the gas can be spread around the opponent, this would prevent the opponent from suing Katon without lighting themselves ablaze.

Disadvantage: Gas could be easily blown away by futon,

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Zhoom starts by channelling fire chakra into his right fist, he then thrusts his right fist forward expelling fire from his fist. Zhoom uses shape manipulation to make the fire come out as a stream.

Advantage: It can catch someone off guard in close quarters combat, and would be effective against someone who likes to use taijustu.

Disadvantage: If used at range it can be cancelled out by a D rank Suitoon or above.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright, we move onto C-ranks now!" Nico Robin explained excitingly. "It is stronger than the last, and will require more chakra, and effort from you as well. I'd like more creative responses, since these aren't as basic as the D-rank techniques you've learned." As she spoke, she planted three training dummies side by side with a foot length in between them. "Channel chakra into your lungs and perform nature transformation to mimic the properties of fire. Once you're done, expel the fire chakra from your mouth in the form of flames and through shape manipulation, maintain a stream-like shape. Perform it towards one training dummy and tilt your head to the sides to cover all of them in flames. If it is used on actual people, it should have enough heat and power to cause the target to collapse. Now perform it, give me disadvantages, and how you would use this in battle."

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Zhoom listens to his instructor and proceeds with the next move. Zhoom starts by channelling fire chakra into lungs imaging the characteristics of it, hot, wild etc. After Zhoom does this he expels fire chakra through his mouth and using shape transformation he manipulates the fire into the stream, he then drags his head side ways dragging them flame along all the dummies.

Advantage: This move can be used as a stream or shoot it out as fireballs making it more versatile than other fire release moves.

Disadvantage: C Ranks are still weak and can be easily overpowered by something like C Rank Suiton

How would I used it in battle: I would use this with futon to amplify it so it affects multiple enemies.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Great, though next time I want disadvantages that aren't a given. Like, a range could be a disadvantage, or if its large, then that could be a disadvantage cause it would cover your sight. Nevertheless, let's continue." Nico Robin speaks as a large tiki is summoned into the battlefield, approximately ten meters away from you. "Alright, this next one requires the Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, and Tiger hand seal. Channel chakra into your lungs and perform nature transformation to change the nature of your chakra into the properties of flames, then, spew it out as a large fireball through shape manipulation. You can release it as a projectile sphere of flames that is slightly smaller but can reach mid-range, or a stream of flames that collects into a larger ball of flames that can only reach short-range. Now, perform it, tell me advantages about it, and how you would defend against it, please."s

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.