Awards
Nice entry :D
So far I have learnt
(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Style:
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
:)

Last edited:

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice entry :D
So far I have learnt
(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Style:
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
:)
ok then no painful explaination for you xd

moving on :

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Racing Fire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: User utilizes his fire chakra and then creates jets of fire which will race towards his target and surround him or he can generate a rotating ring made of fire which he will launch towards his target. It can be used in combination with a wind jutsu to make the attack more powerful.
gather up a good amount of katon chakra throughout your body and send the chakra to your dominant leg compressing katon chakra into it until you recieve a large amount of katon chakra within your leg , then stomp on the ground with your dominant leg while releasing all of the katon chakra and shaping it into a jet of fire that travels through the earth to your target , or manipulate the jet to surround the target trapping him in a ring of fire.

* Summons 2 shadow clones standing 10 feet away from each other*

now i want you to hit one of my clones with the jet directly , and trap the other one in a ring of fire.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather some of my Katon chakra into my right leg and compress it. I then stomp onto the ground and release the katon chakra. I then shape the chakra into a jet of fire that travels towards the first clone. I then gather my Katon chakra again, into my right then, and stomp onto the ground as before, this time as I release the chakra and shape the chakra into a jet of fire, I aim it towards the second clone and maipulate it to surround him, trapping him in a rig of fire.

Description: User utilizes his fire chakra and then creates jets of fire which will race towards his target and surround him or he can generate a rotating ring made of fire which he will launch towards his target. It can be used in combination with a wind jutsu to make the attack more powerful.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather some of my Katon chakra into my right leg and compress it. I then stomp onto the ground and release the katon chakra. I then shape the chakra into a jet of fire that travels towards the first clone. I then gather my Katon chakra again, into my right then, and stomp onto the ground as before, this time as I release the chakra and shape the chakra into a jet of fire, I aim it towards the second clone and maipulate it to surround him, trapping him in a rig of fire.

* the fire travels through the ground and vanishes before hitting any clones *

more katon chakra shape the jet as thin as you can , also don't copy/paste the jutsu in the end like that it's annoying , and don't expect this training will be easy just because you are a friend of mine lol.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I gather my Katon chakra into my right leg and compress it. I continue to gather my Katon chakra and continue to channel it into my leg and I then stomp onto the ground and release the katon chakra. I then shape the chakra into a thin jet of fire that travels towards the first clone. I then gather my Katon chakra again, into my right then, and stomp onto the ground, just as before, but this time as I release the chakra and shape the chakra into a thin jet of fire, I aim it towards the second clone and maipulate it to surround him, trapping him in a ring of fire.*

Of course sensei :D

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I gather my Katon chakra into my right leg and compress it. I continue to gather my Katon chakra and continue to channel it into my leg and I then stomp onto the ground and release the katon chakra. I then shape the chakra into a thin jet of fire that travels towards the first clone. I then gather my Katon chakra again, into my right then, and stomp onto the ground, just as before, but this time as I release the chakra and shape the chakra into a thin jet of fire, I aim it towards the second clone and maipulate it to surround him, trapping him in a ring of fire.*

Of course sensei :D
* the two clones proof away *

lol good then next:

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord, string or any other type of long object.

Throw a shuriken with a long string attached to it and wrap it around my clone then gather up your katon chakra into your lungs while inhaling air to mix it with the katon chakra inorder to make a fire , then release the katon chakra making a fire which travels along the string and set my clone on fire.

* Creates shadow clone *

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I tie some string to a shuriken and, holding one end in my hand, I throw the shuriken at your clone. As the string wraps around him I gather my Katon chakra into my lungs. I take a breath and as I inhail the air my Katon chakra mixes with it, producing fine. I then release it onto the string and the fire travels down the string towards the clone.*

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I tie some string to a shuriken and, holding one end in my hand, I throw the shuriken at your clone. As the string wraps around him I gather my Katon chakra into my lungs. I take a breath and as I inhail the air my Katon chakra mixes with it, producing fine. I then release it onto the string and the fire travels down the string towards the clone.*
* Clones gets burned down and proofs away *

(Katon: Boya Kasui ) – Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Damage points: 30
Description: The user releases a small short ranged stream of flame at the opponent, cuasing them to collapse. The move requires no hand seals.
the same as before , gather up a good amount of chakra into your lungs while inhaling some air and mixing the air with the katon chakra to create a fire , then exhale the fire in a stream at my shadow clone burning him down , this doesn't require any handseals.

* Creates a Shadow Clone *

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I gather my Katon chakra into my lungs again and as I inhale my chakra mixes with the air, creating fire as before. I then exhale a stream of fire towards your clone.*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I gather more of my Katon chakra into my lungs. I then continue to gather my Katon chakra and as I inhale the air mixes with my chakra, creating fire as before. I then exhale a stream of fire towards your clone.*

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I gather more of my Katon chakra into my lungs. I then continue to gather my Katon chakra and as I inhale the air mixes with my chakra, creating fire as before. I then exhale a stream of fire towards your clone.*
meh good >_> * clone vanishes *

know any earth technique? and if you know up to what jutsu?

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've completed my Doton training.
and 'meh' to you to :p
lol ok then xd

(Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Style: Fire Dragon Bomb
Range: Short/Mid
Description: This jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

this jutsu is used in conjunction with the earth release:Earth Dragon Bullet/bomb , to ignite the mud turning it into lava and making it more devastating , so simply use the earth dragon bullet(by explaining what you do and then gather up your katon chakra into your lungs while inhaling some air to make a fire then spew the fire onto the mud like a stream to make the mud more devastating and turning it into lava ,and burn those trees down O_O

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I gather my earth chakra and use
(Doton: Doryu Taiga) - Earth Style: Great Mud River
Type: Supplementary
Description: This jutsu can transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud to throw them off balance.

, creating a mud river flowing past me. I then gather my earth chakra again and use
(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bomb
Range: Long
Description: When used with Earth Style: Great Mud River, this jutsu can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

, creating a dragon-like head from the mud. I then gather up my katon chakra, into my lungs, while inhaling some air, to make a fire. I then spew the fire onto the mud, like a stream, to make the into lava. I then control the dragon like head to shoot concentrated lava at the trees ahead to burn them down.*

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I gather my earth chakra and use
(Doton: Doryu Taiga) - Earth Style: Great Mud River
Type: Supplementary
Description: This jutsu can transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud to throw them off balance.

, creating a mud river flowing past me. I then gather my earth chakra again and use
(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bomb
Range: Long
Description: When used with Earth Style: Great Mud River, this jutsu can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

, creating a dragon-like head from the mud. I then gather up my katon chakra, into my lungs, while inhaling some air, to make a fire. I then spew the fire onto the mud, like a stream, to make the into lava. I then control the dragon like head to shoot concentrated lava at the trees ahead to burn them down.*
who said anything about making a mud river O_O