Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, like I said before;

Alright, the most Important thing for you is to master the five basic elements, so we will begin training in both, I will be posting both the technique's, one for water and the other for fire, until you understand everything, we'll proceed to other technique's, now when I will post technique's, I want you to fill the following;

• Perform the technique, simply describe it;
  • How it works;
  • Advantages & Disadvantages;
  • How would you defend yourself from this jutsu;
  • The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting;
Some help; Naruto.wikia.com but please, don't copy paste, except for pictures, however, when you reply'd I want you to send me a VM of the link, alright? ^_^

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Suishi no Jutsu) – Water Drowning Technique
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: the user will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles.
Note: Requires a nearby water source.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Egdvdfz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
I start by channelling my Suiton chakra from within. I then compress the chakra so I can store more inside of me, the chakra is concentrated more and more within the core of my body. As my Suiton chakra pressure increases to it's near limits inside my body, I release it and simultaneously mould the chakra into a stream of water. I manipulate the chakra to spin faster and faster around my body. Now I release the water so it flows in multiple directions to wash away and drown anything in it's path like a small cyclone.

Advantages:
-The water can hit the target from multiple different angles making it harder to escape.
-Because the target is surrounded by water, it is easier to drown them.

Disadvantages
-As the water is being lifted from the nearby water source it gives the enemy time to react.

I throw a lighter with and open flame, I then use my own Katon chakra to expand that flame making it bigger in size. I then compress and mold the flame so it doesn't grow to large and overwhelm me, I give the flame a more symmetrical look, I make it think but also wide and give it corners to resemble a wall.

Advantages
-Easy to stop thrown weapons
-If the opponent is running towards the user this jutsu can be put infront of them to stop the opponent.

Disadvantages
-The moment the lighter is thrown the opponent can react with a water jutsu.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perfect job, I can also see that you are taking your time to figure out how the technique works, nice job.

The following ones will be;

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Release: Great Exploding Current
Type: Attack
Damage Points: 30
Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.
Note: Must be performed on a water source

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

Egdvdfz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I walk across to the middle of the water. I channel my Suiton chakra into the palms then slam them onto the water , as I slam my hands onto the ground I realease that chakra into the body of water infusing my chakra with the water. When my chakra has been infused with the water I manipulate the water causing it to rotate in spirals. I focus my chakra causing it to spin faster and wider, as the rotation speed increases, the whirlpool reaches the surface of the water making a wide, deep and constantly spinning whirlpool.

Advantages
-It's a jutsu that can really help when forced to battle on water.
-This could be used together with a low rank lightning jutsu to make a water-lightning combo.

Disadvantages
-If the user is not already on the water they will have to make their way there, leaving them open to attack.

I start by making the Tiger handseal this causing fire chakra to pour into my hands then expel fire out of it. At the moment the fire is released I concentrate my chakra within the fire to shape the flame into a circle like destructo disc . I mold the fire to give it rounded side and make it even. I now push the fire through the air like destructo disc :p.

Advantages
-It has two forms to give variety to the attack

Disadvantages
-It's a head on attack so the user wouldn't have the element of surprise (couldn't think of a better one lol)

Dang this takes alot of thinking :sy:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, the following are most likely the same, so give me a wall o' text of how you would perform them, these actually kinda have the same advantages and disadvantages, so give it a try.

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

(Katon: Endan) – Fire release: Flame Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: Fire Release: Flame bullet is made by the user gathering oil in their mouth, which is created by their chakra, and then they spit it out igniting it. This technique is a simple flame bullet shot at the enemy.
Note: Must know Toad summoning contract to use.

(Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user first performs the Tiger hand seal and uses this jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.