Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure, bro. I've got time, you've got time. We've got time.
I've also got pie... and elmo
You must be registered for see images

*Creates clone*

By concentrating your chakra into your surroundings and inserting it into my clone, perform a genjutsu on my clone to manipulate my clone's senses in such a way that he thinks the sky has suddenly shattered into millions of pieces of glass which proceed to rain down upon him and pierce him all over his body. With this technique, the target's sense of vision, touch and hearing is manipulated.

The required handseals are Horse -> Inverted Bird.

Try eet ^^

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've also got pie... and elmo
You must be registered for see images

*Creates clone*

By concentrating your chakra into your surroundings and inserting it into my clone, perform a genjutsu on my clone to manipulate my clone's senses in such a way that he thinks the sky has suddenly shattered into millions of pieces of glass which proceed to rain down upon him and pierce him all over his body. With this technique, the target's sense of vision, touch and hearing is manipulated.

The required handseals are Horse -> Inverted Bird.

Try eet ^^
I quickly form the Horse and Inverted Bird handseals, whereafter I gather a large amount of chakra and insert it into the mind of your clone. Instead of immediately attempting to snap the illusion into play, however, I carefully let my chakra ensnare the selected senses of your clone as I picture the scene of the illusion in my mind over and over. Finally I initiate the illusion, deliberately concentrating much more on performing it than I would in a battle-situation to ensure that it's done correctly.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I quickly form the Horse and Inverted Bird handseals, whereafter I gather a large amount of chakra and insert it into the mind of your clone. Instead of immediately attempting to snap the illusion into play, however, I carefully let my chakra ensnare the selected senses of your clone as I picture the scene of the illusion in my mind over and over. Finally I initiate the illusion, deliberately concentrating much more on performing it than I would in a battle-situation to ensure that it's done correctly.
Goodie.

(Genjutsu: Hyoumenka Seken) - Illusionary Arts: Shattering World
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Inverted Bird) and traps the target in an illusion where they think that the sky has shattered into millions of pieces of glass which rain down upon them, piercing/skewing their body. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack.
*Note: Can only be used twice
*Note: No genjutsu in the same turn.
*Can only be taught by McKnockout
Next technique, concentrate your wind chakra into the surrounding next to my clone and use your chakra to manipulate the air into small, precise needles made of wind. With this barrage of wind needles shaped, use them to pierce him at a precise location on his body e.g. the veins/arteries in his neck.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goodie.

(Genjutsu: Hyoumenka Seken) - Illusionary Arts: Shattering World
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user performs a quick sequence of two handseals (Horse -> Inverted Bird) and traps the target in an illusion where they think that the sky has shattered into millions of pieces of glass which rain down upon them, piercing/skewing their body. This technique is primarily used to serve as a diversion allowing the user to escape or attack.
*Note: Can only be used twice
*Note: No genjutsu in the same turn.
Next technique, concentrate your wind chakra into the surrounding next to my clone and use your chakra to manipulate the air into small, precise needles made of wind. With this barrage of wind needles shaped, use them to pierce him at a precise location on his body e.g. the veins/arteries in his neck.
With my wind affinity, I quickly gather my wind chakra and infuse in into the wind around your clone, while I create the mental image of several small, sharp needles of wind. Immediately after, I attempt to create them with the chakra I've gathered in the air around your clone.
Good enough? .-.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With my wind affinity, I quickly gather my wind chakra and infuse in into the wind around your clone, while I create the mental image of several small, sharp needles of wind. Immediately after, I attempt to create them with the chakra I've gathered in the air around your clone.
Good enough? .-.
Yeap, good.

(Fuuton: Shinku Hari) - Wind style: Crimson Needles
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user releases his Fuuton chakra into the air surrounding his opponent which allows him to manipulate the air around his opponent. By using shape manipulation, the user will create a barrage of wind needles in front of or beside the opponent which pierce into him at great speeds (due to the natural sharpness of Fuuton). The many needles are created close to the opponent and are virtually invisible to the naked eye or the inexperienced but do not deal a significant amount of damage - that is this jutsu sacrifices damage for a much more concentrated attack akin to when you compare a senbon to a kunai. The needles are then tainted with the opponent's blood thus giving the jutsu it's crimson colour, however fortunately for the opponent, when the needles are created he feels a slight change in wind current
*Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
*Note: No A rank wind techniques the same turn.
*Note: Doujutsu users can clearly see the technique
Your turn =DD

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hakke Magenken: Segunda no Kata | Eight Trigrams Demonic Illusion Fist: Second Form
Type: Offensive
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user focuses wind chakra into his hands or weapon and gestures towards the target. The gesture places the target in a Genjutsu, where the target sees the user dashing towards him while performing several slashing motions with his hands or weapon, which causes several small blades of wind to seemingly shoot out from his hands or weapons and race towards the target. In reality, the user simply focuses chakra into their feet and vanishes in a blur of speed, after which he appears right in front of the target and stabs his weapon or hand into the targets abdomen. The stab is usually aimed at vital organs.
-The illusion is C-ranked in strength.
-Can only be used 2 times per battle.
-Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin

1:12 – 1:22

Hakke Magenken: Cuatro no Kata | Eight Trigrams Demonic Illusion Fist: Fourth Form
Description: The user focuses wind chakra into his hands or into a weapon, this will causes the wind chakra to extend itself from the chosen object and thereby increase its range. The extended wind chakra is invisible to the naked eye. As the user focuses wind chakra, he performs a simple gesture with his hand or holds eye contact with the target, either one of these will cause the opponent to be trapped in a Genjutsu. Inside the Genjutsu, the target will see the user disappear in a blur of speed and feel his presence behind him a moment later, the feeling of having the user behind him will be extremely realistic and include both the smell, the sense of danger, etc. The second the target becomes captured in the Genjutsu, the user will dash towards him with incredible speed and perform two incredibly fast slashes with his weapon or hands. This technique is based on Asuma Sarutobi’s Hien (Flying Swallow)
-The illusion is C-ranked.
-Can only be used 3 times per battle.

5:40 – 5:47

Alright, let's start with the second. Perform a gesture towards me and work some magic with an illusional copy. Use the copy to distract me and the real you to get behind me. Don't actually hit me.
Understood?

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hakke Magenken: Segunda no Kata | Eight Trigrams Demonic Illusion Fist: Second Form
Description: The user focuses wind chakra into his hands or weapon and gestures towards the target. The gesture places the target in a Genjutsu, where the target sees the user dashing towards him while performing several slashing motions with his hands or weapon, which causes several small blades of wind to seemingly shoot out from his hands or weapons and race towards the target. In reality, the user simply focuses chakra into their feet and vanishes in a blur of speed, after which he appears right in front of the target and stabs his weapon or hand into the targets abdomen. The stab is usually aimed at vital organs.
-The illusion is C-ranked in strength.
-Can only be used 2 times per battle.

1:12 – 1:22

Hakke Magenken: Cuatro no Kata | Eight Trigrams Demonic Illusion Fist: Fourth Form
Description: The user focuses wind chakra into his hands or into a weapon, this will causes the wind chakra to extend itself from the chosen object and thereby increase its range. The extended wind chakra is invisible to the naked eye. As the user focuses wind chakra, he performs a simple gesture with his hand or holds eye contact with the target, either one of these will cause the opponent to be trapped in a Genjutsu. Inside the Genjutsu, the target will see the user disappear in a blur of speed and feel his presence behind him a moment later, the feeling of having the user behind him will be extremely realistic and include both the smell, the sense of danger, etc. The second the target becomes captured in the Genjutsu, the user will dash towards him with incredible speed and perform two incredibly fast slashes with his weapon or hands. This technique is based on Asuma Sarutobi’s Hien (Flying Swallow)
-The illusion is C-ranked.
-Can only be used 3 times per battle.

5:40 – 5:47

Alright, let's start with the second. Perform a gesture towards me and work some magic with an illusional copy. Use the copy to distract me and the real you to get behind me. Don't actually hit me.
Understood?
The second form?

*I start off by concentrating Fuuton chakra into my hands and then proceed to gesture towards you (giving you da finger O_<) - what I really do is insert my chakra into your chakra system inducing you in a genjutsu. In this illusion, you see me dash towards you while I slash my hands about, releasing several blades of wind towards you. In reality, nothing is going on, I am still in the same spot (for now) - but as soon as you're induced in the genjutsu, I concentrate chakra into my feet and also, like in the illusion, dash towards you however, I am so fast I seem to vanish in a blur of speed. I swiftly reappear behind you and kick you in the butt.

Yeah, I hit you.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The second form?

*I start off by concentrating Fuuton chakra into my hands and then proceed to gesture towards you (giving you da finger O_<) - what I really do is insert my chakra into your chakra system inducing you in a genjutsu. In this illusion, you see me dash towards you while I slash my hands about, releasing several blades of wind towards you. In reality, nothing is going on, I am still in the same spot (for now) - but as soon as you're induced in the genjutsu, I concentrate chakra into my feet and also, like in the illusion, dash towards you however, I am so fast I seem to vanish in a blur of speed. I swiftly reappear behind you and kick you in the butt.

Yeah, I hit you.
Mother****** O_O
Okay, next technique. You know what to do.

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mother****** O_O
Okay, next technique. You know what to do.
Alrighty.

*I concentrate Fuuton chakra into both my hands, causing the wind chakra to extend outwards from my hands thereby extending my reach and lethality. I then proceed to wave my hands gently towards you which traps you in an illusion (I actually insert chakra into your chakra system while I did the wave). Within the genjutsu, you see that I have suddenly disappeared in a blur of speed and then you feel my presence behind you (with my warm breath on your neck and all o-o). However, in reality, I simply dash towards you with chakra-infused feet and slash you several times with my wind-infused hands - which would snap you out of the genjutsu but also hurt you immensely. However, I dont actually hit you cause I like you so I instead kick you in the balls.