Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Hello would like to get some training
2. have just started fire and im at A-rank in ninjutsu training.
3. Would like to get trained in fire. My old sensei seem to be really busy atm and he told me that it's ok if I want someone else to continue his training. The thread can be found here.

*Enter a grassfield where Sakura blossoms flow*

Ok, let's wait for Liliana ^_^

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've done all jutsus in D-rank so far so Start from C-rank please:) To be honest,fire is my first element I know. But Im at A-rank in ninjutsu and that's it.

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire is weak against water. Against wind, its power not only nullifies the wind, but increases its own. When combined with Earth, it makes Lava.

Fire is one of the most creative of elements. Believed to be both a gift and a curse from the Gods (From which the God was severely punished) in the old Roman/Greek days, it has many purposes. It can be used to warm the body, and yet may destroy it if it comes into actual contact with the body. Fire is used to cook food as well (combined with water makes Boil Release 'not confirmed i believe')

I know up to C rank for both water and earth, am still being trained in them by Scarface.

Last edited:

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire is weak against water. Against wind, its power not only nullifies the wind, but increases its own. When combined with Earth, it makes Lava.

Fire is one of the most creative of elements. Believed to be both a gift and a curse from the Gods (From which the God was severely punished) in the old Roman/Greek days, it has many purposes. It can be used to warm the body, and yet may destroy it if it comes into actual contact with the body. Fire is used to cook food as well (combined with water makes Boil Release 'not confirmed i believe')

I know some water and some earth, am still being trained in them.
Lol? Did I miss something or is this pairtraining?

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I belive she mean that you shall make a own thread in this part of the forum. Because I havnt heard anything about pair training from Liliana, sorry >_<.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, since both of you are learning fire, it would be best if i teach you both is the same thread. not only I'll be here to help you both, but you can also learn from eachother.

I liked your answer Oraan.

Fire Release isnt's just about actual Fire. It's also about Explosions, Gas, Smoke, Ashes, etc. Each with diferent characteristics.

In this case, chakra is turned to Fire Chakra and then spit out to create a small fireball. this technique requires handseals. You have to gather chakra on your stomach and spit it out, creating a small flame.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

With that being said, what can you do with it?

For Hoshigami:

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

This is basically the same jutsu, but using more chakra. The final handsign isn't really an handseal, but serves mainly to direct the fireball.

What can you do with this jutsu?

Reactions: ~Cross Marian~

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok cool no problem for me :D

By making the handseals; serpent>ram>monkey>boar>horse>tiger> (after inhale I make a ring with my thumb and index finger to direct the fireball)

After I've performing the needed handseals I inhale a large amount of chakra to me lungs which I then spew out at the same time I form a ring with my thumb+index finger in order to direct the fireball to the right direction!

The jutsu can be used as an offensive jutsu which is it's main purpose but also to clear your path. For an example use this in a terrain with much bushes where foes can hide in the bushes.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok cool no problem for me :D

By making the handseals; serpent>ram>monkey>boar>horse>tiger> (after inhale I make a ring with my thumb and index finger to direct the fireball)

After I've performing the needed handseals I inhale a large amount of chakra to me lungs which I then spew out at the same time I form a ring with my thumb+index finger in order to direct the fireball to the right direction!

The jutsu can be used as an offensive jutsu which is it's main purpose but also to clear your path. For an example use this in a terrain with much bushes where foes can hide in the bushes.
yes, indeed. Also, if you lit the vegetation, you'll have a temporary sorce of fire, wich you can use to boost some Wind Jutsus or detonate tags, etc.

Also, even though the fireball isn't that big, you can still use it to block your opponents sight.

Everything's right so far?

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

With that small fireball, I am capable of enlarging it and making it stronger with a wind element technique of my own or my opponents. I can blow up Explosive tags before they hit me or before they hit an enemy, blocking my enemies view. I can use it to change the terrain.

Performing the handseals, I channel fire chakra in my stomach. It swirls around in my stomach and I concentrate on pushing it up through my mouth and forming a fireball at the same time, increasing my chakra before it leaves my mouth to ensure that the fireball does not loose its shape and break apart easily.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes, indeed. Also, if you lit the vegetation, you'll have a temporary sorce of fire, wich you can use to boost some Wind Jutsus or detonate tags, etc.

Also, even though the fireball isn't that big, you can still use it to block your opponents sight.

Everything's right so far?
Oh thanks for the explanation :)
Ayeah im in ;)

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

With that small fireball, I am capable of enlarging it and making it stronger with a wind element technique of my own or my opponents. I can blow up Explosive tags before they hit me or before they hit an enemy, blocking my enemies view. I can use it to change the terrain.

Performing the handseals, I channel fire chakra in my stomach. It swirls around in my stomach and I concentrate on pushing it up through my mouth and forming a fireball at the same time, increasing my chakra before it leaves my mouth to ensure that the fireball does not loose its shape and break apart easily.
Correctomundo!!

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Now, concentrate te chakra on your lungs and use it to spit out a cloud of flammable gas. Can you tell me what can you do with this?

After wise, reply to the first C rank I posted here.
Oh thanks for the explanation :)
Ayeah im in ;)
Np xd

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Style:
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Now isntead of letting the jutsu come out of you, you'll fuel an existing fire source, which is a flame, making it enlarge into a wall of fire.

What can you do with it?

(Oraan, after you're done with (Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire and (Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
do this one xd)

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*throws the lighter in front of me*

By focusing on it's small flame I make the flame to burst up and become a wall which will protect me from incoming ranged attacks.

By using this I can protect myself from taking harm.
For an example from kunais, elemental jutsus and other kind of incoming attacks.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correctomundo!!

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Now, concentrate te chakra on your lungs and use it to spit out a cloud of flammable gas. Can you tell me what can you do with this?

After wise, reply to the first C rank I posted here.

(Oraan, after you're done with (Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire and (Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu do this one xd)

I can use this techique in conjunction with the previous Small Fire jutsu to increase the size and power. I can use it to increase the size of my tag team partners fire Jutsu. I could use it to increase my opponent's fire jutsu as well, but that would only be detrimental to myself. I can increase it again by combining it with a wind element technique.

After performing the handseals, I gather Fire chakra in lungs. I turn my chakra into flammable gas, and then spew it out, combining it with my previously made Small Fire Jutsu, doubling its size and power.

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Used Offensively most of the time. Is often combined with a wind tech to make stronger since it is only C Rank.

After performing the handseals, I inhale and combine the air with a large amount of my fire chakra. I then concentrate into molding it into firel. Before I expell it from my mouth, I make a ring 'o' shape using my thumb and index fingers, bring it to my mouth, and expell the now molded fire through the loop. It starts out as a small stream of fire until it passes the ring and envelopes into a large fireball.

Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

I take a lighter out of my pouch, and use my thumb to ignite it (Shikamaru/Akura Style). I toss it in the direction I want it to go into (in front of me) after doing a few handseals, I turn the flame into a wall of fire using my fire Chakra to amplify the fire that is already existing. I combine it with Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique to make my wall stronger just in case a water jutsu is used to destroy it. :)

Can be used to block wind attacks and Kunai with ex tags attached to them. Blocks view of enemy and vice versa.

Can an A rank Wind jutsu used by an opponent still power up a B or C ranked Fire tech used by me to defend and attack in the same move?

Like someone uses an A Rank Wind Slash, I use the Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu. Would my fireball get stronger and keep going towards the enemy as a now B or A ranked Fire Jutsu. Or does it actually extinguish my jutsu due to more wind then there is fire, like blowing out a match.

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*throws the lighter in front of me*

By focusing on it's small flame I make the flame to burst up and become a wall which will protect me from incoming ranged attacks.

By using this I can protect myself from taking harm.
For an example from kunais, elemental jutsus and other kind of incoming attacks.
Indeed. You can also use other jutsus, like Oraan said, to increase the power of the wall. If you spit out a water stream through the wall (make sure it's not a very high ranked water) and have it absorb the heat, sending out a boiling Water/Fire Combination, and producing a screen of steam. With oil, you can make it pass through the fire to release an already lit stream of Oil/Fire Combo.

I can use this techique in conjunction with the previous Small Fire jutsu to increase the size and power. I can use it to increase the size of my tag team partners fire Jutsu. I could use it to increase my opponent's fire jutsu as well, but that would only be detrimental to myself. I can increase it again by combining it with a wind element technique.

After performing the handseals, I gather Fire chakra in lungs. I turn my chakra into flammable gas, and then spew it out, combining it with my previously made Small Fire Jutsu, doubling its size and power.

Used Offensively most of the time. Is often combined with a wind tech to make stronger since it is only C Rank.

After performing the handseals, I inhale and combine the air with a large amount of my fire chakra. I then concentrate into molding it into firel. Before I expell it from my mouth, I make a ring 'o' shape using my thumb and index fingers, bring it to my mouth, and expell the now molded fire through the loop. It starts out as a small stream of fire until it passes the ring and envelopes into a large fireball.

I take a lighter out of my pouch, and use my thumb to ignite it (Shikamaru/Akura Style). I toss it in the direction I want it to go into (in front of me) after doing a few handseals, I turn the flame into a wall of fire using my fire Chakra to amplify the fire that is already existing. I combine it with Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique to make my wall stronger just in case a water jutsu is used to destroy it. :)

Can be used to block wind attacks and Kunai with ex tags attached to them. Blocks view of enemy and vice versa.

Can an A rank Wind jutsu used by an opponent still power up a B or C ranked Fire tech used by me to defend and attack in the same move?

Like someone uses an A Rank Wind Slash, I use the Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu. Would my fireball get stronger and keep going towards the enemy as a now B or A ranked Fire Jutsu. Or does it actually extinguish my jutsu due to more wind then there is fire, like blowing out a match.
If you continue like this, Orlaan, I'll drool with pride.

There are way you can use the Flammable mist, other that to empower Fire jutsus. For example, if you spit the mist into a confined space, and then lit it, it will generate cannon-like power. It is not advisible to use this method to evade attacks by proppeling yourself, but it is a nice way to blow your opponents away/into the air, or shoot rocks/spikes to your opponents.

To both:

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Racing Fire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: User utilizes his fire chakra and then creates jets of fire which will race towards his target and surround him or he can generate a rotating ring made of fire which he will launch towards his target. It can be used in combination with a wind jutsu to make the attack more powerful.

This technique creates jets, long streams of fire that can be sent through the ground, surrounding your opponent and then trapping him in a ring of fire. The flames can grow almost twice has high as an average adult.

Another usage of this technique is by creating aerial spinning rings of fire. the thickness of the ring is about the size of a football, though the ring itself is big enough for a person to jump through.

You can use this jutsu to confine the area that a can stand, forcing your opponent into a place that you want him/her to go, wich could be a trap or a place where your opponent can't attack you.

Anything you'd like to add?

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:). I have a good understanding of how most things work. Its the using them to their max potential that I suffer with. :( . I have been Pwned every fight. Similar to the way you Pawned Hasashi the other day. That was a wonderfully short fight. lol.

All I can say is Cant Use S Ranked Jutsu? O.O Not fighting you anytime soon. xd

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Style: Racing Fire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: User utilizes his fire chakra and then creates jets of fire which will race towards his target and surround him or he can generate a rotating ring made of fire which he will launch towards his target. It can be used in combination with a wind jutsu to make the attack more powerful.

I dont think I can add much. Maybe just a Fire and lightning combo. Have lightning surround the fire to paralyze the enemy as well?

After performing the handseals, I channel fire chakra into my hands, expelling it through my fingers. The jets of fire shoot from my hands towards my enemy, to wrap around their body and burn them.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By focusing the chakra in the ground I fire off jets in shape of fire which I fire off to pointed areas; making the target which in this case is a rock to get surrounded by a ring of fire which flames are twice as high as an average adult, makes it trapped!

After that I use multiple jets which fires off in a diagonal of each others with 2 meters between each others which cuts off the patch outside of the flames the jets made. By doing this the target can only run in a straight line!

Oh by the way. Havnt got any questions so far :O

Last edited: