0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Glitter Birds of Various Colors
Type: the Attack, Defence, Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user makes 6 birds with Chouju Giga, one pink, purple, blue, yellow, green, and red. The bird has infused glitter with a supernatural power. The powers are based on color, ex. Pink Infatuation, Blue Sleep, Yellow Paralysis, and so forth. The glitter may be used once per bird then it turns into a normal bird again.This jutsu lasts three turns buut the birds will disappear if they hit a hard solid object.Each effect only lasts for 2 turns.

(Chakra Mizo Roze)-Chakra Draining Rose
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The user places a seed in her hair at the beginning of the battle.The user pays 10 chakra per turn for three turns.At the end of the third turn the seed blooms into a single rose.The rose reduces the opponents chakra by constantly spraying out a fine powder.The amount of chakra taken is -5 per turn.This is a double edged sword being the user must pay 2 chakra perturn after the rose has fully bloomed

(Iroppoi Kowaku)-Lovely Seductress Tecnique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Description:A technique used to lure the opponent into shikke seppun. The user will attract the foe and convince them to stop their attack movements and fall in love with the temptress, then once she tells the foe she loves them, She goes in for the kiss. A sure fire hit for Shikke Seppun if used correctly.
Note:Can only be used twice per battle and binding lasts for 23 turns.

(Ai Shite Iru No Jutsu)-I Love You Jutsu
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user makes a heart seal with their hand and says a few words. Once the enemy is caught in the jutsu the user manipulates the foe by seducing them into doing as they please. This could be used to have a surprise ambush, or even to withdraw.
Note:This jutsu can only be used three times per match and lasts for 2 turns.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
She can be taught them she just has restrictions. Ok. I Love you was my first custom ever made ^.^ Ok, so heres what you do;
Focus all your chakra into the heart seal you make until the inside fills with chakra.
Btw do you know hinata's hyuuga moves? I could teach them to you also

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hinata PM me now.
Ok, so now after transfering the chakra, Think about the person you want to seduce.
The chakra will then disapear and hit the enemy without them knowing it, sealing the jutsu for two turns. Then your done! And you can have them do whatever.

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i knew being L would pay off (hinata loves me :D) :naruto:

Hinata PM me now.
Ok, so now after transfering the chakra, Think about the person you want to seduce.
The chakra will then disapear and hit the enemy without them knowing it, sealing the jutsu for two turns. Then your done! And you can have them do whatever.
(use it on me :D)

Last edited:

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
One on One Battles;
Order; Player 1 --> Player 2 [[repeats]]
Des; Use jutsu to try to knock out your opponent.
Practice Fight;
Player 1; Fire balls shoot at you in every direction and I throw kunai
Player 2; Heavenly Spin to Block the kunai and fire, now I use Mountain crusher heading straight towards you!
Player 1; takes a little dmg from hit, *shoots fire from above at u*

So on and so forth until one wins, but normally its more complex with different jutsus.

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
One on One Battles;
Order; Player 1 --> Player 2 [[repeats]]
Des; Use jutsu to try to knock out your opponent.
Practice Fight;
Player 1; Fire balls shoot at you in every direction and I throw kunai
Player 2; Heavenly Spin to Block the kunai and fire, now I use Mountain crusher heading straight towards you!
Player 1; takes a little dmg from hit, *shoots fire from above at u*

So on and so forth until one wins, but normally its more complex with different jutsus.
i lvoe you too :D :glomp: