8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
(Genjutsu: Kagirinai Seken Buruburu) Illusionary Arts: Unlimited World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will begin by making 2 handseals and then channel chakra into the opponent, mainly focussing on the inner ear. Once the genjutsu is in place the user will trigger the sensory inside the opponents inner ear causing him to believe the ground beneath his has started to shake. At first it is only a mild tremous enough to make one stumble, but this genjutsu works by, the more the opponent tries to stabilise himself the greater the shaking becomes. Inside the genjutsu as the opponent is trying to keep stable the ground will shake more violently with every attempt the opponent makes making it harder and harder to keep their balance causing them to keep stumbling all over the place essentially losing control of their body. Outside of the genjutsu the opponent will be stumbling around due to the affect the genjutsu has on the inner ear, except the symptoms are not as severe as inside the genjutsu. Inside the genjutsu the opponent will be unable to control their bodily movements making them stumble uncontrollably, while outside the genjutsu it would be a small stumble to the left and right making the opponents body unable to keep its center of gravity. The user is still able to see the world as it is and none of this other senses apart from his balance are affected.

Restrictions:
Can only be used twice per battle
Cannot be used twice in the same battle
Can only be taught by Delta

Pros,con,s how would you use it how would you defend against it KGO.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Genjutsu: Kagirinai Seken Buruburu) Illusionary Arts: Unlimited World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will begin by making 2 handseals and then channel chakra into the opponent, mainly focussing on the inner ear. Once the genjutsu is in place the user will trigger the sensory inside the opponents inner ear causing him to believe the ground beneath his has started to shake. At first it is only a mild tremous enough to make one stumble, but this genjutsu works by, the more the opponent tries to stabilise himself the greater the shaking becomes. Inside the genjutsu as the opponent is trying to keep stable the ground will shake more violently with every attempt the opponent makes making it harder and harder to keep their balance causing them to keep stumbling all over the place essentially losing control of their body. Outside of the genjutsu the opponent will be stumbling around due to the affect the genjutsu has on the inner ear, except the symptoms are not as severe as inside the genjutsu. Inside the genjutsu the opponent will be unable to control their bodily movements making them stumble uncontrollably, while outside the genjutsu it would be a small stumble to the left and right making the opponents body unable to keep its center of gravity. The user is still able to see the world as it is and none of this other senses apart from his balance are affected.

Restrictions:
Can only be used twice per battle
Cannot be used twice in the same battle
Can only be taught by Delta

Pros,con,s how would you use it how would you defend against it KGO.
This techniques is one of my favs actually. The only genjutsu techniques I like is the ones that is really realistic, that gives me a big area to play with by combining the genjutsu with elemental techniques, in order to make it more than realistic. In this technique's case, it could be combined by several elemental techniques. One other thing I like about this technique, is it is rather simple, yet really effective. It is not like any other genjutsu technique that causes the opponent to see himself bleeding or see the user killing him out of the blue, which is rather ridiculous. And tbh, I don't know a possible way to get out of it. If the opponent use it on me without using hanseals and/or slamming his hands/legs on the ground, I could use that to detect it is a genjutsu. However, if the opponent use such thing to trick me, I wouldn't be able to detect that it is a genjutsu (if I am a regular shinobi) Of course, If I have a dojutsu, I would use that to detect that this is a genjuts. And if I am facing a canon character which my character fought in the anime, and he wasn't shown using earth techniques, I could use that too.

This is a pretty damn powerful technique, I can see why you put a condition on who is learning it that he tells you about the situation before using it. xD Which I agree with, btw. xD

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats all fine, i can't remeber what jutsu i wanted XD
Btw, should I ask you before using the technique even in Battle Arena fights? Or just the NW?

And it was Mad ground. xD

[Doton : Kichigai Gurando] - Earth Release : Mad Ground
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user gather great amount of his doton chakra , then he channel it onto his hands , slamming his hands on the ground and focus it onto the ground that surround the opponent , and then he make from the surrounding ground 10 sharks that surround the opponent from all sides and angels and then he direct it towards the opponen
Note: Can only be used 2 times.
Note: Must master Doton.
Note: Can't use any Doton jutsu at the same turn.
Note: Can't use Doton jutsu higher than b rank for the next turn.
Note: Must take the permission from Kamishiro to use it.

Do the same as you asked me to do! u-u