0⚔️
Awards
*waits for Lord Tybone :skorm:
Doton: Keiri | Earth Release: Executioner
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user sends his earth chakra into the ground beneath his opponent and raises his dominant arm with the palm facing up creating a cage like construct around the opponent with the only possible way to escape being up. The cage is two meters in height and each side is one and a half meter wide and unlike a regular cage each of the four pillars that hold it together are connected to eachother by 1.5 meter long blades with a small socket in the pillar where the tips are. Every pillar contains a total of ten blades, each being roughly 5 centimeters in width at the back end meaning there's roughly a space of 15 centimeters between each blade and when looking directly at one of the four sides the tips of the blades would be pointed towards the right. They are however not identically placed on each side so that the blades can freely pass eachother when the user executes the true purpose of this technique. Upon creating the cage the user, by a flick of his wrist rotates his wrist in a 90 degree angle so that their thumb would now be facing upward and upon executing that simple movement all four pillars rotate inward at a 90 degree angle, chopping through the opponent with the blades.
Note: Can only be taught by Tybone.
Note: No Doton above A-Rank in the same turn or the next.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Analyze the technique :coffee: tell me the ins and outs about it, if you can.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doton: Keiri | Earth Release: Executioner
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user sends his earth chakra into the ground beneath his opponent and raises his dominant arm with the palm facing up creating a cage like construct around the opponent with the only possible way to escape being up. The cage is two meters in height and each side is one and a half meter wide and unlike a regular cage each of the four pillars that hold it together are connected to eachother by 1.5 meter long blades with a small socket in the pillar where the tips are. Every pillar contains a total of ten blades, each being roughly 5 centimeters in width at the back end meaning there's roughly a space of 15 centimeters between each blade and when looking directly at one of the four sides the tips of the blades would be pointed towards the right. They are however not identically placed on each side so that the blades can freely pass eachother when the user executes the true purpose of this technique. Upon creating the cage the user, by a flick of his wrist rotates his wrist in a 90 degree angle so that their thumb would now be facing upward and upon executing that simple movement all four pillars rotate inward at a 90 degree angle, chopping through the opponent with the blades.
Note: Can only be taught by Tybone.
Note: No Doton above A-Rank in the same turn or the next.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Analyze the technique :coffee: tell me the ins and outs about it, if you can.
From my understanding, after you raise your hand up (with your palm facing up) you raise a cage around the opponent. The cage itself is 2 meters in height and 1.5 meters wide. The four main pillars sustaining the cage are all connect by blades. A pair of pillars share 10 blades, however the positions in which these blades are sustained differ from each other. This is so that when the user flips his hand down and all four pillars rotate inwards towards the center, the blades can freely cross over which in turn cuts the victim to bites.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From my understanding, after you raise your hand up (with your palm facing up) you raise a cage around the opponent. The cage itself is 2 meters in height and 1.5 meters wide. The four main pillars sustaining the cage are all connect by blades. A pair of pillars share 10 blades, however the positions in which these blades are sustained differ from each other. This is so that when the user flips his hand down and all four pillars rotate inwards towards the center, the blades can freely cross over which in turn cuts the victim to bites.
The blades don't just rotate to the center, they rotate at a 90 degree angle and end up in the same formation though after the rotation the cutting edges are facing outward ofcourse u-u you learned it.

Your turn o/

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The blades don't just rotate to the center, they rotate at a 90 degree angle and end up in the same formation though after the rotation the cutting edges are facing outward ofcourse u-u you learned it.

Your turn o/
Suiton: Sui no heya | Water release: Water room
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user after performing the Tiger, rabbit and Ox hand-seals causes water to erupt from beneath the opponent. The water forms four condense walls and a ceiling around the opponent so it's not possible to just walk through it. the opponent is trapped in a room constructed of water. Once this room is complete, water gushes through and fills the room with water, drowning the opponent in process.

Restrictions:
- The target must be standing on a water source.
- Cannot be used more than once per turn, and must wait one more turn before using it again.
- Can only be used thrice
- Can only be used by UchihaMadara01 biographies and those he teaches it to

Mould and merge your suiton chakra with the water source beneath my clone *creates clone*. Create four pillars then add more chakra and connect them. Once done let the water gush in from the bottom, drowning the opponent in process.
#Tip4future: A good combo would be stormy blockade > water sharks jutsu > and this, not only trapping the opponent with ferocious sharks but also they have to deal with the water gushing in.
<- feels like a sensei U_U.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I form the required string of hand seals and then mold my chakra into the water beneath your clone manipulating the water to rise up around it forming four walls surrounding him in a square shaped formation with a ceiling covering it. Then, with your clone trapped within the water-based structure I manipulate the water beneath it to gush upward filling up the structure effectively drowning your clone in the process.

No questions u-u

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I form the required string of hand seals and then mold my chakra into the water beneath your clone manipulating the water to rise up around it forming four walls surrounding him in a square shaped formation with a ceiling covering it. Then, with your clone trapped within the water-based structure I manipulate the water beneath it to gush upward filling up the structure effectively drowning your clone in the process.

No questions u-u

Ok we're done here. :)