Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Say - . . . Awwwwh that feels like a rock legendary, I'm feeling the flow, I feel the lyrics coming, I feel the lyrics coming . . . Ohhhh -

Anyway.

Both historically and currently, society struggles with issues such as a pro-male economy making life taught for the other gender in toxic masculinity, extremitised attempts to balance this out in toxic femininism, an overarching evaluation of youthful potential in toxic youngness and overbearing attempts at controlling said youth with toxic elderness. All these involve a situation whereby one part/group of society sees itself or is seen in general as having a particular value, whose worth is then taken too far leading to a discrimination against their counterparts.

What if the root to all this lies outside of intra-social interactions? If you look at how people deal with nature, its from a top-down perspective in terms of importance, whereby the needs of people are the only relevant factor. This leads to interactions (hunting, poaching, calling etc) that have one side as being downright less important, even to the extent where the other side can be killed off for the mere enjoyment of the other side (hunting sport). While many arguements can be made validating this, the fact of the matter remains that one side is directly put above the other.

So perhaps it is because of this that society struggles as it does. The spirit/mentality/energy of these interactions deep into the running of society or at least those who run it. They start to assocuate survival with these top-down relationships and so instinctively seek it out in all their interactions. For men, the work they do makes them feel more important. For women, raising the future, children, makes them feel more important. For elders, its their experience and expertise. For youth, it's their status as the future as well as their energy. And as we know, the association of importance with the absolute abuse of others in the people-nature relationship leads to a similar mentality in all these relationships.

So could it be, then, that the key to fixing these issues of toxicity lies in fixing the most seemingly straightforward one: people and nature? In this way, even if hunting, poaching and culling are survival necessities, they are undertaken as per need and not simply because the value(s) of the other side are completely disregarded. In other words, the solution could lie in having people fully respect animals and plants and even bugs as equals in life, even if necessity forces some degree of opposition towards them.

What say you?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm

Explain, please
i mean when u say humanity .....what makes humans humans???..

brain skills???...brain skills are strenghtned by 5 sences...and animalz have stronger 5 sences no matter what...

does ur humanhood increase with ur interaction of other humans or with ur interaction wit mother nature???????...

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean when u say humanity .....what makes humans humans???..

brain skills???...brain skills are strenghtned by 5 sences...and animalz have stronger 5 sences no matter what...

does ur humanhood increase with ur interaction of other humans or with ur interaction wit mother nature???????...
Hmm

Does it have to be a particular 'thing' or body shape? Can't it just be in spirit, or in motives and such?

Reactions: minamoto