Not open for further replies.

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because if the jailor doesn't kill the SK then the SK kills the jailer. The fact that the Jailer is still alive and Alice claims that she was investigated by Jailor tells us she prob isnt the SK if she was investigated by Jailor.

This is assume that this game uses the same rules as the last ToS games.
How does a Jailor investigate and kill? What kind of Jailor is that lol.

Also if she was jailed, she couldn't send in a kill. And killing Jailor n2 would have looked iffy for her. I have seen so much wifom and whackery that I never easily clear people from any role unless I have explicit evidence. Everything I see doesn't assure me Alice is not the SK.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The thing with the Alice delima is that Alice cant be SK if she was jailed. Because then the Jailer wouldve killed her. The thing is if the jailer doesn't kill the SK on the night of jailing then the SK kills the jailor afterward. That's how jailor mechanics worked in other games, so it might be the same in this game.
If this is true then alice is definitely not sk since oreki says the games the same as a regular Salem game.

Also can I hear from everyone on the idea of voting to have 4 people claim each day phase?

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess we have different ways of town clearing people. If I was the SK and the Jailor believes I'm town, I'm not killing him. Let him jailkeep my threats and town clear me. Besides it would be sus as hell if she killed the JK the next night.

Do targets know the identity of the JK??

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this is true then alice is definitely not sk since oreki says the games the same as a regular Salem game.

Also can I hear from everyone on the idea of voting to have 4 people claim each day phase?
I don't understand. You want everyone to role claim in 2 days basically and play an open game? Ehhhh.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's kinda an idea, I already told it previously...2-3 claims, the mini tos will last probably 5 cycles, and I think we gonna end in a LyLo/MyLo situation very soon.
Yeah think it's best case scenario it's hard for me to pick out suss players now so think it's best option to weed out players.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
How does a Jailor investigate and kill? What kind of Jailor is that lol.

Also if she was jailed, she couldn't send in a kill. And killing Jailor n2 would have looked iffy for her. I have seen so much wifom and whackery that I never easily clear people from any role unless I have explicit evidence. Everything I see doesn't assure me Alice is not the SK.
I dont mean to sound mean but do yoiu know how th jailor role works in ToS?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't understand. You want everyone to role claim in 2 days basically and play an open game? Ehhhh.
So far in this game we havent gotten anywhere if we force role claim we can pinpoint the suss players this will also expose town thats why we have to pick wisely who we find the most suss players each phase.

ghostBlue

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O wow we need confirmation if anyone was transported we need to know if the transport is alive ****, the transport can also act protective.
YOu targetted jailed targets, town has such a fucked up start never seen this in my ToS career, but we slowly get info, no need to mass claim we need to know who has been transported when...this is the next valuable step
knowing if a transport is still there or not is good. But I don't want any transporter to claim tho. They will be essential town card late game.
yea yeaa, town should all stop focusing on you and move on. Heck, in fact the scums r doing too good by not attacking you at all . . . . are you .. ? 👀 If I'm being honest, it's gonna be either you, me or conspire's death tmr. Called it!

Alice cnat be SK because is she was Sk then jailer shouldve died DP1
Oh, I thought it was only if it was a full moon. According to website that is. N1 wasn't full moon. I guess they didn't follow the ToS roles exactly here.

So Alice is clear for now. Can we all have a lynch going today? Thanks

ghostBlue

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No it doesn't follow the regular ToS probably. Cuz if I'm reading correctly, the Moon Phases means smt in ToS. That's why I'm confused as to why everyone quickly cleared Alice.
But like I said, it could rly be a coincidence. I don't know for sure if she is someone to be good at lying if she was the SK. I'm just basing my read on everyone off of what I could have done if I was the bad guy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.