Not open for further replies.

yurkin

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll support any lynch btw, no lynch two days in a row would be too anti climatic
N1 - Alice
N2 - Rej

And since I've made myself a potential target, I'm just gonna put it out there on my thoughts (but pls save me. someone) ;-;
The only ones who are NOT possible to be SK are Rej (he was jailed n2 when a kill happened).
Yurkin (she was blocked by poison 2nd night, IF we are gonna be assuming that what I thought abt the mechanics were wrong)

Alice was role-blocked by Jailor. This could either go as SK targetting her and failing. Or she was the SK and role-blocked. Unless I read the mechanics wrong again >_> someone pls correct me
Nope haven't been rb'ed

ghostBlue

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless I'm reading the game wrong, the doctor isn't a unique role, and if that's the case then it's entirely possible that there's more than one doctor. Still, it'd be easier to work out if the janitor didn't clean the roles(also, more claims would be good too).
https://animebase.me/threads/round-12-town-of-salem-game-thread.768689/page-4#post-21937969
nevermind then. I'm keeping my vote on XDDD. We'll see what else turn up.

What question about me
this part
If you role block a or (during a night), they will stay at home and attack you instead.
It was full moon yesterday. But of course, that doesn't mean for sure that it just so happen to be a coincidence. I'm just putting it out there.
wait ... at this point I'm just contradicting myself >_> I'll just go sit in the corner now ..

Doesn't that makes her the SK, since a kill was missing and she was jailed
That's exactly what I meant.
Then again everything could be a coincidence. She could be the target. But a smart SK would quickly claim they were the target too ... idk. arrrgh. This is so annoying indeed.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

It was full moon yesterday. But of course, that doesn't mean for sure that it just so happen to be a coincidence. I'm just putting it out there.
wait ... at this point I'm just contradicting myself >_> I'll just go sit in the corner now ..

Then again everything could be a coincidence. She could be the target. But a smart SK would quickly claim they were the target too ... idk. arrrgh. This is so annoying indeed.
The thing with the Alice delima is that Alice cant be SK if she was jailed. Because then the Jailer wouldve killed her. The thing is if the jailer doesn't kill the SK on the night of jailing then the SK kills the jailor afterward. That's how jailor mechanics worked in other games, so it might be the same in this game.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
N1 - Alice
N2 - Rej

And since I've made myself a potential target, I'm just gonna put it out there on my thoughts (but pls save me. someone) ;-;
The only ones who are NOT possible to be SK are Rej (he was jailed n2 when a kill happened).
Yurkin (she was blocked by poison 2nd night, IF we are gonna be assuming that what I thought abt the mechanics were wrong)

Alice was role-blocked by Jailor. This could either go as SK targetting her and failing. Or she was the SK and role-blocked. Unless I read the mechanics wrong again >_> someone pls correct me
o_O wow we need confirmation if anyone was transported we need to know if the transport is alive ****, the transport can also act protective.
YOu targetted jailed targets, town has such a fucked up start never seen this in my ToS career, but we slowly get info, no need to mass claim we need to know who has been transported when...this is the next valuable step

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi I'm here and catching up!

I'm confused why Alice is cleared just because she was jailkept. That's a silly assumption...unless I'm missing something? Why can't mafia be jailkept?

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej so this is what happened.
I was jailed and Roleblock Ed (Jailor)

After that I was attacked. I thought initially we have a Vigilante role but I guess it would be too much because it's confirmed we have an SK.

I'm confused. If you're jailed, how can u be attacked? Your power fails and any powers used on u fails. Is ToS jailkeeper different??

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Hi I'm here and catching up!

I'm confused why Alice is cleared just because she was jailkept. That's a silly assumption...unless I'm missing something? Why can't mafia be jailkept?
Alice cnat be SK because is she was Sk then jailer shouldve died DP1

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly if it were up to me today I'd lynch Alice on an intuition hunch...she's trying to push a narrative that she's town because she was jailkept n1 and it doesn't make sense to me.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Alice cnat be SK because is she was Sk then jailer shouldve died DP1
I ment to say: look at this post from mine that explains why I think Alice is auto cleared from SK

The thing with the Alice delima is that Alice cant be SK if she was jailed. Because then the Jailer wouldve killed her. The thing is if the jailer doesn't kill the SK on the night of jailing then the SK kills the jailor afterward. That's how jailor mechanics worked in other games, so it might be the same in this game.

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the first game in my 9 years of playing mafia I do entirely from my.phone and it's awful. I respect anyone who can play like this. I need to ISO some people. How can we isolate posts by 1 user on here?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I don't understand.

How does the jailor know she's the SK 100%?
because if the jailor doesn't kill the SK then the SK kills the jailer. The fact that the Jailer is still alive and Alice claims that she was investigated by Jailor tells us she prob isnt the SK if she was investigated by Jailor.

This is assume that this game uses the same rules as the last ToS games.

Status
Not open for further replies.