Not open for further replies.

ghostBlue

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not supposed to use gut feels on mafia game (lol ik) but it feels to me like Rej and Mechanical are working together.
Now hear me out ;
First Rej jumped a train on Ace and Mechanical followed. Then Mechanically starts a vote on XDD and Rej jumped on it. I'm not saying that's a sure scum move but only mafia knows who each other are to coordinate.
Also, Rej is trying to make the majority of role to claim. I don't feel it is a good move for certain roles to claim early. I have other thing to disagree with but I'm gonna try and post this fast cuz day ends soon. yike.
Also another thing is ..
since I'm not getting the answers I been waiting for, I'll spill.
I was transported yesterday.
I dunno who the other person is and that's what I been waiting for. Yukin (?) put a random vote on me without any explanation. I was waiting on it to see if she had an investigative role and found me out to be anti-town. If that is so, I would know that the other person who was changed with me is definitely NOT town. But she still haven't given me anything. And I guess now that person won't answer now =_=

So in conclusion, that would make it that we have 3 investigative role. Which imo feels too much. They need to check on each other.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not supposed to use gut feels on mafia game (lol ik) but it feels to me like Rej and Mechanical are working together.
Now hear me out ;
First Rej jumped a train on Ace and Mechanical followed. Then Mechanically starts a vote on XDD and Rej jumped on it. I'm not saying that's a sure scum move but only mafia knows who each other are to coordinate.
Also, Rej is trying to make the majority of role to claim. I don't feel it is a good move for certain roles to claim early. I have other thing to disagree with but I'm gonna try and post this fast cuz day ends soon. yike.
Also another thing is ..
since I'm not getting the answers I been waiting for, I'll spill.
I was transported yesterday.
I dunno who the other person is and that's what I been waiting for. Yukin (?) put a random vote on me without any explanation. I was waiting on it to see if she had an investigative role and found me out to be anti-town. If that is so, I would know that the other person who was changed with me is definitely NOT town. But she still haven't given me anything. And I guess now that person won't answer now =_=

So in conclusion, that would make it that we have 3 investigative role. Which imo feels too much. They need to check on each other.
Half of your stuff doesn't make sense, you must be new to ToS. I just try to make suspects claim and I want to know who has been transported/jailed/roleblocked, because in ToS you immediately state it. Your transported claiming is dubious for now, we will see next DP if someone will be transported again. Also only the real transporter will know, and if the transporter doesn't agree with your statement, then I hope he will tell us so.

Reactions: Poison

yurkin

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I'm going sleepy and read as fast as I could

First thing first @ghostBlue by not random I meant I found your post alarming, you were softing in a moment when already few people softed about their roles, Rej did with his first post and more unlikely to be scum than these which followed namely yours [like a claiming bandwagon]

yurkin

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't think XDDDD reaction is anything out of ordinary, you might need to review how you phrased yourself there Rej.
His vote was also rvs which stand for random, so accusations including him making wagon with serious intention could have gotten on him. Can see scum jumping on XDDDDD's wagon. Probably someone who's trying poket you Rej [pocket by agreeing with you]

ghostBlue

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Half of your stuff doesn't make sense, you must be new to ToS. I just try to make suspects claim and I want to know who has been transported/jailed/roleblocked, because in ToS you immediately state it. Your transported claiming is dubious for now, we will see next DP if someone will be transported again. Also only the real transporter will know, and if the transporter doesn't agree with your statement, then I hope he will tell us so.
That's another reason I don't like abt your posts. You are constantly putting ppl down with "you must be new and does not know this and that" and going around self-promoting your actions to be the most pro-town. It is a very good technique to be used on a bunch of newbies who want to depend on someone, which is I can't deny, you. So if you are the scum and trying to control the thread (which you are actually good in doing), we already lose >_>
You can suspect whatever you want but I'm not going down without questioning where it is needed lol.

Okay I'm going sleepy and read as fast as I could

First thing first @ghostBlue by not random I meant I found your post alarming, you were softing in a moment when already few people softed about their roles, Rej did with his first post and more unlikely to be scum than these which followed namely yours [like a claiming bandwagon]
People here come from different countries and different wake/sleep time. But I don't condemn people for suspecting anyone.
I have my own reasons for doing what I do and you can find it suspicious fair game.
But so let me get this right. What you are basically saying is ... you had no info to give, nothing to contribute, you just sit out on any conversation the whole day (while being active, yes I see it). And now you are backing off on it like, basically say, you just played hooky and voted me for feeling suspicious?? 👀

ghostBlue

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I really want a lynch going guys. At least it would help us to identify who is just sheeping. Playing inactive. Trying to be confusing/ deflecting attention on them/ protecting, someone.

It would be helpful with how we choose to use our abilities in night phase.
Also, my new fluff post/ inactive play list goes to

1) Sagebee - still doing nth
2) Conspirator - still fluff posting
3) Yurkin - playing hooky the whole day

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Red

yurkin

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Votes

All_Red >
Elmage G Ace
MechanicalGuitarist > Elmage G Ace > XDDDDD
XDDDDD > Conspirator. > Rej
dunya > Elmage G Ace
yurkin > ghostBlue
Rej > Elmage G Ace > XDDDDD
Hot_Ice > MechanicalGuitarist

Vote Count

Elmage G Ace
- 2 votes
ghostBlue - 1 vote
XDDDDD - 2 votes
Rej - 1 vote
MechanicalGuitarist - 1

Non Voters

Poison chan
ghostBlue
Sagebee
Michelle
Conspirator.
Elmage G Ace
Alice in Noodleland

Enlighten me if I have made any mistake related to votes
This is far away from majority

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I really want a lynch going guys. At least it would help us to identify who is just sheeping. Playing inactive. Trying to be confusing/ deflecting attention on them/ protecting, someone.

i can see Conspirator being scum.

yurkin

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What do you mean by there?
Tho doesn't matter since now I'm here.
Irl is a thing

ghostBlue

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems this will end in a no lynch, so if the Jailor is still alive please jail and execute XDDDDD, we need any action the most.

Are you insane? The Veteran has to claim so we don't target him when he goes on alert. If you target a Veteran on alert then he will kill townies unintended. A late game Veteran claim will only look like a fake claim. So we will slowly come to the point where each claim can be considered fake claim beyond my own claim.

The lynch is majority lynch, we can't spread our lynches, an uncooperative town will most likely lose.
For example, things like this. How would a Veteran claiming that he's gonna be on alert be a good use of his abilities? Knowing who the Vet is important to scums as well so they don't accidentally kill themselves. Isn't that exactly the point of a Veteran? If anything, a Vet should be claiming super town/active and getting themselves targeted by scums. idk how a pro player like you missed that point =_=

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A lot of things happened while I was gone?
When someone doesn't mention something happened
Well, what? That's the case when someone's name wasn't even dragged in a situation. Rej clearly specified "Naomi" won't you have anything to say or clarify about that, okay let it be clarifying first, but when asked you are supposed to do that and quite clearly it can be said. I don't see a single "Forced" or "misinterpreted" points in my post. I simply pinpointed what you did and what you didn't. And I'm gonna do it for every single player whenever I find anything off about anyone's action. Because, that's what reveal the scums. You could simply say or defend yourself by saying "No actions were against me last night" instead you went on, kinda overreacting, trying to change the direction of the wind. Not too good. I wasn't really suspicious of you. I was expecting a short simple thing that there wasn't anything that happened to you last night. But you spread it up a lot.
I don't understand Poison's reasonings too.
I'm sorry, which reasonings? I'm up for explaining everything, every little thing.
@Poison chan relpying and nothing for me?

Vote @Poison chan
I probably missed that.

Why do I suspect Michelle?

She is Panicking. And by panicking I mean this-
I am concerned about this, idk what you found out or you think you found out.
.. town looks not glued together so is hard to play for me.

I need to reread because i just skimmed.
And
@Poison chan relpying and nothing for me?

Vote @Poison chan

2. I made that post, no one, literally no one paid attention to it, because in general they do not have to. Michelle got hyped. She is really tensed which I can clearly sense. She is tensed about what I found out. If I apply a bit of meta, that's not how quickly Michelle votes for somebody without a proper reason. Now Mich, don't tell me I didn't reply you right away is the reason why you voted for me. I can literally see through you.

ghostBlue

Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean by there?
Tho doesn't matter since now I'm here.
Irl is a thing
you know there's this thing, at the bottom of the thread ... that shows who's watching the thread and who's active .. ya know (and how u been there this whole time?) 👀
Tho I guess .... it's not exactly an official "technique" to be used to catch ppl lying/sus. idk. xD

yurkin

Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People here come from different countries and different wake/sleep time. But I don't condemn people for suspecting anyone.
I have my own reasons for doing what I do and you can find it suspicious fair game.
But so let me get this right. What you are basically saying is ... you had no info to give, nothing to contribute, you just sit out on any conversation the whole day (while being active, yes I see it). And now you are backing off on it like, basically say, you just played hooky and voted me for feeling suspicious?? 👀
Ik that, I'm active now but had veery stressful day and I'm emotionally exhausted.
Yes, when voted you didn't had anything mechanical in mind as you assumed.

Little self meta but I dislike claims in general, I'll use mechanic but please don't let it overwrite the rest of the game with mechanic only discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.