[Game] Toujo's Maid Wars Mafia #39

T-Pein

Kin
254💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the information I revealed so far is enough and should give you an idea about my role. I know that X is a town 100% and I will reveal the rest of the information following DP.
I am going to literally kill you.
You do realize this?
And you refuse to claim?
After trying to make everyone do a claimfest earlier?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am going to literally kill you.
You do realize this?
And you refuse to claim?
After trying to make everyone do a claimfest earlier?
Yes, but after the stupid stunt you pulled which allowed me to reveal an information I was not ready to reveal yet annoyed me so i had a change of heart. If you want to kill me for not claiming now then go for it I don't care.

The way I reacted to your bs claim about copping him and coming at you like that is obvious that I am townie. You honestly think I would put myself in such position if i was mafia? think a bit about it.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m having a little trouble accepting confirmed masons in a 12 player game, outside of one possibility. That possibility would also be harsh af with this setup lol

Reactions: XTMF

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We are not mason, we don't share the same PM. I am simply informed about him.
well my point would stand - having 2 players that mutually confirm one another in a game this small is extremely punitive to mafia, whether you can talk outside of the game is moot for the purposes of what I’m saying

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well my point would stand - having 2 players that mutually confirm one another in a game this small is extremely punitive to mafia, whether you can talk outside of the game is moot for the purposes of what I’m saying
That is something you will have to discuss with the host of this game.