Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you really need to claim here it was well established T-Pein was bullshitting.
yeah, cause I don’t remotely care about this game any longer (no disrespect to our host, it’s the same people faking shit with no regard to other players), as it’s turned into another clown show. I don’t intend to be playing beyond submitting my role and reporting my result. Have fun everyone

Reactions: XTMF

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah, cause I don’t remotely care about this game any longer (no disrespect to our host, it’s the same people faking shit with no regard to other players), as it’s turned into another clown show. I don’t intend to be playing beyond submitting my role and reporting my result. Have fun everyone
=/

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am just saying that Ekko and Pein like to lie early in the game and use it as their game moves. So him lyikg about copping but then turning out to be the vig of X makes sense to me. It is a cohessive T-Pein story.
Noone counteeclaimed the Kill and Michelle looks better because she looks like a mafia target in general.

Based on this Peins slot is kinda credible. It doesnt tell if X is scum for real tho. We just know that the vig shot got wasted now.
Now the question is. Would Poison shoot N1? I'd say yes. As cold blooded she is, if she doesnt like X she would shoot him.

Whats interesting now is this massive defenses on X. Ultra...SK and Grammas cop result against Alice. This has to be resolved by someone here having to bite the dust. I am all in for Alice too to prove Gramma and then have Gramma cop either SK, Ultra or Pein. We should still have a doctor who is on Gramms then and mafia might shoot someone randomly outside of Gramma.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My last post before I go to bed.

If T-pein is indeed a town vig, then mafia targeted michelle. So both X and Michelle are cleared. Gramma is cleared if no cc and i believe his claim and he copped alice and she is townie, and obviously I am town.

Then scum is among this list of people (Yes i am still gonna include T-pein). Obviously Ultra won't lynch himself so if you need to lynch someone then it better be someone from this list @Ultraviolet. With that being said. I am out for real now, peace.

- KekW
- Poison T-Pein
- Ultraviolet
- MangoSenpai Ekkologix
- Aether9 Rej
- Nikasonlysister

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is we need a yeet that proves something and yeeting Alice would prove Gramma but yeeting Pein would not prove anyone.

the last desperate choice would be an inactive like Nika or KekW if they dont post but if i were Ultra I would wait here until final hour.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My last post before I go to bed.

If T-pein is indeed a town vig, then mafia targeted michelle. So both X and Michelle are cleared. Gramma is cleared if no cc and i believe his claim and he copped alice and she is townie, and obviously I am town.

Then scum is among this list of people (Yes i am still gonna include T-pein). Obviously Ultra won't lynch himself so if you need to lynch someone then it better be someone from this list @Ultraviolet. With that being said. I am out for real now, peace.

- KekW
- Poison T-Pein
- Ultraviolet
- MangoSenpai Ekkologix
- Aether9 Rej
- Nikasonlysister
Great me and mostly sub 10 posters.

• Sad
Reactions: Rej