[Game] Toujo's Maid Wars Mafia #39

KekW

Kin
130💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are your thoughts regarding Kek? she stated that she have shallow reads and she is finding it difficult to catch up. But here you see here commenting about a post I clearly made in the latest page yet is unable to provide simple reads.
Oh I am caught up, I just can't be bothered to make any real reads.

yeah yeah poison looks terrible for that end of D1 performance but everyone has already noted this.

I don't think Ultra is scum either, he's coming off as genuinely frustrated. Michelle has been consistent with her PR, that's either god tier scumplay or she's simply just Town, my bet is on the latter.

I'm pretty meh on everyone else.

Oh and I believe Alice's claim, that's disgusting enough to actually be true. The only problem here is that Duvalie is an antagonist for 80% of her screen time.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

yeah yeah poison looks terrible for that end of D1 performance but everyone has already noted this.

I don't think Ultra is scum either, he's coming off as genuinely frustrated. Michelle has been consistent with her PR, that's either god tier scumplay or she's simply just Town, my bet is on the latter.

Alright, if you had to pick 3 players here to be candidate for a lynch who would you pick and why? just simple one sentence reasons.

Oh and I believe Alice's claim, that's disgusting enough to actually be true. The only problem here is that Duvalie is an antagonist for 80% of her screen time.
I just googled my own character and I am a bit worried how ratchet knows this character tbh. Alot of fucking figures about her and people roleplaying her and she comes form this weird anime xD

I do think mine is a real maid tho since all of her pics she is maid and people dressing like her are wearing maid outfit lol.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess I could do some shallow reads but man I'm not even keeping up

The King is frustrated if you are in fact town, yes. You are not making your Majesty's job easier!

• Haha
Reactions: SoulKiller

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No real concrete opinion on anyone else, play ranges from stuff I dont agree with to stuff I dont care about to stuff that flat out doesnt make sense. Poison flipping scum would look good for certain players such as XTMF
Is there anything you can elaborate on in this post that X has not already addressed?

I'd also like you to be more specific irt who would be suspicious either way they flip

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there anything you can elaborate on in this post that X has not already addressed?

I'd also like you to be more specific irt who would be suspicious either way they flip
if poison flips town, that increases the heat on every other player, and you would say that those who must vehemently called for her head would look the worst

as for your other question, I don’t currently share X’s passion to see Alice dead, but that may change depending on poisons flip

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ultra don't be daft and execute Poison. I stand by that.
X, I have received your message loud and clear. I am taking it into more consideration than I may be letting on in fact. But this is my decision. Think of other things you can do that pouting about whether I may or may not do exactly what you want.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if poison flips town, that increases the heat on every other player, and you would say that those who must vehemently called for her head would look the worst

as for your other question, I don’t currently share X’s passion to see Alice dead, but that may change depending on poisons flip
Let me narrow it down for you a bit, I'm more interested in this part:

"play ranges from stuff I dont agree with to stuff I dont care about to stuff that flat out doesnt make sense."

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let me narrow it down for you a bit, I'm more interested in this part:

"play ranges from stuff I dont agree with to stuff I dont care about to stuff that flat out doesnt make sense."
not as it pertains to anything x has said about poison. That’s more the talk of mass claim, Michelle’s PR etc, and of course Alice

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not as it pertains to anything x has said about poison. That’s more the talk of mass claim, Michelle’s PR etc, and of course Alice
I pulled an SK and misread your post apparently.

Let's try this again just talk more about your scum read on poison and maybe we can all compare notes.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I pulled an SK and misread your post apparently.

Let's try this again just talk more about your scum read on poison and maybe we can all compare notes.
its as simple as the way she handled the end of day 1 was either gross negligence if she’s town or she’s just plain scum. The fact she’s subsequently abandoned the game isn’t in her favour.

Is it possible shes town? Sure

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its as simple as the way she handled the end of day 1 was either gross negligence if she’s town or she’s just plain scum. The fact she’s subsequently abandoned the game isn’t in her favour.

Is it possible shes town? Sure
So what I'm gathering is that rather than having some strong determination of her alignment you have sought fit that she should be eliminated either way based on her play.

Can you tell me what struck you as grossly negligent?