Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am doing a slight meta thingy here. Alice looks very whacky currently. And I usually can pin a scum SK but I have hard times this game. SK smoothed out as player. Gramma is a player I have hard times to reevaluate, recently he tries to perform in every game and the more town he is the more he voices his opinion.

Quick read: One between Alice, SK and Poison is town for sure because only someone who knows you would protect you.
But I can also imagine that one of them could be scum. I lean more on Poison beeing one of the weakest out of those three, Alice too. Gramma also couldn't be town here. How does a Gramma + Poison verse look here? Poison + Alice? Alice + Gramma? I m lazy to ISO and find something in that corner.
This is of course WIFOM and thus dismissible, but Id like you to consider the likelihood of me letting Poison drop such a half baked lynch if I were partnered with her - it wouldbe a level of play that is frankly beneath me. If you think I might be scum in isolation thats fine, but linking us doesnt make much sense

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am doing a slight meta thingy here. Alice looks very whacky currently. And I usually can pin a scum SK but I have hard times this game. SK smoothed out as player. Gramma is a player I have hard times to reevaluate, recently he tries to perform in every game and the more town he is the more he voices his opinion.

Quick read: One between Alice, SK and Poison is town for sure because only someone who knows you would protect you.
But I can also imagine that one of them could be scum. I lean more on Poison beeing one of the weakest out of those three, Alice too. Gramma also couldn't be town here. How does a Gramma + Poison verse look here? Poison + Alice? Alice + Gramma? I m lazy to ISO and find something in that corner.
I already mentioned my early guess was those three as a team.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1 4m n07 5uR3 4b0u7 wh4t h4PP3n3d L457 n1Gh7, 1T w45 4 5p3cuL4710n

5K'5 m455 cL41m 1s R0L3 huN71nG :( 70wn c4N'7 pR0p053 1T

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1 4m n07 5uR3 4b0u7 wh4t h4PP3n3d L457 n1Gh7, 1T w45 4 5p3cuL4710n

5K'5 m455 cL41m 1s R0L3 huN71nG :( 70wn c4N'7 pR0p053 1T
You see mass claiming as something scummy and benefit scum where I see it as extremely beneficial for townie and would put scum in a rough position. You need to understand this is not your typical mafia game.