XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aight I am finally here and can take some time. Tbh I like X's case and I can see a world where both X and Mich could be town.
In that world the case of X would have validity on Poison.

Also I like Ultra inserting dominance, but I don't know much of Ultra's scum play tbh. I think I once saw him be cult, together with me and his playstyle rather revolved around redirecting attention towards certain people so they don't pay attention on a possible Ultra=wolf scenario. Ultra clearly knows how to push himself into attention that makes it a town read.

It just seems both Ultra and X don't get well along this game? Just impression from recent pages. Is that a hint towards V/W?

Also not liking KekW being so inactive. Also Nika's sister should try more at this moment and it is easier for town to try than for scum.

What are other peoples thoughts on the inactives?
I don't think me and Ultra aren't getting along? He just wants to act big because he's Head Maid but his place is really beneath me. I still think he's town here.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read X reads regarding poison and honestly it makes sense and I would usually push behind it but the thing is that poison being king she maybe felt very undecisive and tried to appease to the majority. However, she is not yet to be seen to explain herself which is kind of fishy tbh.

I will like for @Alice in Noodleland to claim.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Im alive tomorrow, Id be in favour of this at that point, but not yet
If there is 2 kills going around the game. Let's assume one is vig and the other is mafia and vig mis shoot and we mislynch this DP we literally just lost 3 towns like that. I feel by mass claiming now we would further away from such scenario.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If there is 2 kills going around the game. Let's assume one is vig and the other is mafia and vig mis shoot and we mislynch this DP we literally just lost 3 towns like that. I feel by mass claiming now we would further away from such scenario.
If other people want to do this so be it, I wont be joining under any circumstances

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The King is NOT in favor of mass claiming, however, I will be extracting claims from a small pool of candidates who I will be considering offing. I will announce this small pool probably around 12 hours before EoD). I don't want a repeat of an Ekko scenario, though his claim may not have necessarily saved him there.

Reactions: Michelle

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The King is NOT in favor of mass claiming, however, I will be extracting claims from a small pool of candidates who I will be considering offing. I will announce this small pool probably around 12 hours before EoD). I don't want a repeat of an Ekko scenario, though his claim may not have necessarily saved him there.
If I am to be on this list, you can assume I refused at no liability to yourself

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1n4c71v35 4R3 P03, R3j

Wh47 d0 U 7h1nk 4B0u7 4L1c3, 5K 4Nd GR4m470n?
I am doing a slight meta thingy here. Alice looks very whacky currently. And I usually can pin a scum SK but I have hard times this game. SK smoothed out as player. Gramma is a player I have hard times to reevaluate, recently he tries to perform in every game and the more town he is the more he voices his opinion.

Quick read: One between Alice, SK and Poison is town for sure because only someone who knows you would protect you.
But I can also imagine that one of them could be scum. I lean more on Poison beeing one of the weakest out of those three, Alice too. Gramma also couldn't be town here. How does a Gramma + Poison verse look here? Poison + Alice? Alice + Gramma? I m lazy to ISO and find something in that corner.