Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh.

Well you know my post meant that a person who suspects you directly might be *less* likely to be scum since they're at your mercy. This is not an absolute read, but just making sure the point gets across correctly.
It makes sense he is scummy regardless.

If people are okay with Ekko post i can vote, him, if you all want SK lynch then I can there as well. I read them equally scummy

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I'll just go with an Ekko vote. Can't stay up any longer sorry. I'm super sleepy and there's a thunderstorm that's making me way more sleepy.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the sake of complete clarity, the Day is over once the Head Maid posts a vote. If I'm not around to end the Day you may continue to post but any changes to voting etc will not count.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Alright, let's start this shit.

I will divide the players into lists and go into each list and try individually based on their content they provided.

Call an Ambulance but not for me List:

This is list of players who compromise of inactive, people who barely contributed anything, and whoever else I feel is fitting in this list. The name of the list indicate that worse comes to worse assuming players who are contributing are mostly townie and we kill each other while all these inactive players cruise through the thread and win ggez.

1-NikaOnlySister: made one single post and went MIA, If he is mafia then he is beautifully sailing into the next DP.

2-KekW : Now kek made few posts here and there but what stood out to me is that she called out that she feels both Gamma and Ultra feels TvT for her. Now, i find it a bit odd tbh, both are very capable players from what I see and can easily pull this stuff as scum. Felt like she was trying to diffuse the situation. Either way that was the only notable thing I noticed. Other than that she did not make any valuable content. I wouldn't mind her claiming tbh. If she is mafia she is also clearly cruising through the next DP. Also, her calling both ultra and gramma townie could be her trying to get in both their good side.

3-Alice: I can't read this girl and honestly, while i think she might be townie if a gun was put in my head but she might very well flip and be scum. She is the player I am welling to exchange and put her inside my 5 players I said earlier where scum is potentially among them. Alice is also, one of those players who cruise to the end of DP's due to players not finding her a threat and always see her playstyle as scummy townie so she tends to skip being lynched.

4-Rej : I mean.... do I have to explain why? rej joined the game and what did we see so far? nothing.

5-MangoSenpai: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

6-Ekko: The dude came in, pushed for michelle cause of her post restriction and called it a day. He does not seem to care about how the game progress, about reading other players, about making analysis in general. Kind of picked a silly reason to lynch a player and went for it. Scummy for me tbh and I wouldn't mind him get lynched this DP or claim. Something does bother me though and i want people input about this, could it also be a townie who just simply does not care?

I prefer to lynch people who are from this list in DP1 if we don't get claims going on and we avoid lynching contributing players who could possibly flip townie.

My Safe Zone:

Here are players who I do not think they should be lynched at all this DP. Funny enough the king is in this list for reasons xD

1-XTMF : His play so far during this DP looks pretty townie for me. Nothing really pinged me as scum.
2- Poison: While I did state my dislike of poison play earlier today. I think it's very unlikely for ratchet to appoint scum as king DP1 and her play so far seems townie for me when she finally graced us with her presence and started finally doing something.
3- Michelle : I want to make things very clear, while i do currently town read her. Michelle is my weakest town read in this list, hell she should not even be in the safe zone. She is more like outside of the safe zone where I have eyes on her still.

The Wild Cards List:
This list comprises of players who can pull some fishy shit and seem townie to the outer normal eyes but they are just wolfs in sheep clothes. Yes you can't fool me.

1-Grammaton: Honestly, his interaction with Alice can be viewed in both lenses, I kinda view what ultra said regarding him in terms of picking on a weaker player and making her drown. But I think Alice handled herself pretty well with her carefree pervy comebacks xD. But jumping into another thing and it has regarding me. He mentioned he does not mind me dying but when I asked him to elaborate he said he view me as townie if gun pointed at head??? idk it contradicts him saying he wants me dead. I very much would like a claim from Gramma.

2-Ultra: funny enough, nothing really pinged me as danger, if anything honestly he looks townie for me tbh.​

@Poison read!

Reactions: Poison

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn’t say I thought you were town?

Yes you did here you go.

There’s not much to say - I don’t currently see anything in your play or your method for making reads (which as it stands looks a lot like throwing names out at random) that makes me think you’re likely to be town.
'You're likely to be town'. You said that after i told you to elaborate why you want me dead.