Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You don't have to be in common in terms of characteristic, activity, and contribution with other players for me to put you in the possible scum list people. Everyone scum game is different. Also, that is no order as well, I am just positive scum is in that pool of players.
I mean you listed 5 players so you're probably bound to get a hit at the very least due to statistics. Do you care to elaborate why?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean you listed 5 players so you're probably bound to get a hit at the very least due to statistics. Do you care to elaborate why?
That is true, should of seen me in the old days when I had everyone literally in my scum read list and maybe 1 town read xD

Anyways, gonna stop and my next post will be my reads and thoughts.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm making the general assumption that scum are less likely to make general prods and voice suspicion on the only player that can currently threaten them (Poison) so that might be a point in SK's favor

But his posts have been a bit wanting

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like I'm in f3. Definitely do not like being the head maid. Specially when the EOD is at 2- 3 am. No way I can stay awake. I sleep at 11pm - 11:30 at the most. SMH.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can we just choose between XTMF and Ekko, I'm really sleepy can't keep my eyes open for another 4 hours. Couldn't even do that before my HS exam......