Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is more like what Im looking for.

So my next question is this - youve listed 5 players (me, Ultra, Ekko, that afk guy with sheep avatar, Kek) based on activity and contribution that you think could be mafia. I have literally nothing in common with any of those other players in that Im one of the few actually trying to play the game, so could you explain why youve grouped us together in that way?
You don't have to be in common in terms of characteristic, activity, and contribution with other players for me to put you in the possible scum list people. Everyone scum game is different. Also, that is no order as well, I am just positive scum is in that pool of players.

Reactions: Poison

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So um if I am getting this right

- ultra read : Policy Lynch Ekko other things can be NAI
- gram read : Low posters are better yeet than those who is posting and actually playing.
- Michelle Read : scum reading for their postings.

- XTMF Read : Ekko doesn't have enough presence to be lynched.
I mean not quite, but in general my tolerance for coasters is pretty low

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You don't have to be in common in terms of characteristic, activity, and contribution with other players for me to put you in the possible scum list people. Everyone scum game is different. Also, that is no order as well, I am just positive scum is in that pool of players.
I mean statistically, assuming three scum, you’re almost guaranteed to have at least one scum in the list, but you/we might want to be a bit more specific in how and why you think someone is scum

So in essence, you just threw together 5 names with nothing uniting them that you think scum are within, am I right so far?

Reactions: Poison

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean statistically, assuming three scum, you’re almost guaranteed to have at least one scum in the list, but you/we might want to be a bit more specific in how and why you think someone is scum

So in essence, you just threw together 5 names with nothing uniting them that you think scum are within, am I right so far?
Gut feeling was in play here taking into consideration the players capabilities, and what I have seen so far. I might switch few players and throw them into the mix. I am gonna make another post soon enough regarding my reads so hold on tight.

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Elaborate on this please ^^

This won't be the first time you misread me if you are indeed town. But interesting response regardless.
There’s not much to say - I don’t currently see anything in your play or your method for making reads (which as it stands looks a lot like throwing names out at random) that makes me think you’re likely to be town. FWIW there’s 7 other players I feel the same about to some degree