Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol I would be very honest I didn't noticed this post Grammaton.:emp:

Well I just like it. I have the right to like it.
The Same right I used for not liking Soul's post .

But you didn't questioned me about that ? You only want my reaction with X.
:lok:
But I don’t care about you saying you don’t like a players post, my point about you was that you were giving overly generous stamps of approval to players for little or no reason.

Saying that you didn’t like a different post, or that ‘you just like it’ isn’t a rationale for liking X’s post. I want to know what you like about it so I can judge your thought process, which as of right now looks very suspect to me.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Emphasis on undefined means.

I think considering the fact that survival is part of winning the game, assigning scum to the first king in the game would be woefully unfair for the unlucky sucker who gets offed to benefit wolf agenda.

I'm going to guess that subsequent kings can be scum if town king makes a bad decision or something

Complete speculation
🤔
607CH4
I am of similar mindset that subsequent kings get selected by someone.

Also, I’m not going to elaborate but I’d be surprised if mafia have no killing capability, and we should work to the assumption they do

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Get back to me when you’re ready to actually play
I am playing though ^^

Guess, I need to have a bit of a more serious tone for it to click your radar :)

You must be registered for see images

Well, how to put this, since the lynch system is not your usual. Your typical pressure, put people into position to claim is not possible. Unless poison herself get off her horse and actually starts pressuring and doing something we ain't really moving or going anywhere. Sure we can provide reads etc but it's all going down the drain because at the end of the phase she is the one who will do the lynching.

If i have to guess who mafia from the activity and contribution we have at the moment. I would say you, Ultra, Ekko, that afk guy with sheep avatar, Kek.

After going through alice posts, she seems kinda carefree and even tho i mentioned i can't for the life of me read that girl. If i had to bet money right now I would probably lean toward town. Again i might be wrong on this one. Michelle seems villagey for me, and i don't think mafia would be the king who decided which person to lynch dp1. Even though poison contribution itself is not necessarily townie. This is going off simple statistic. I just don't see ratchet making mafia be king dp1, i might be wrong but that's the way of thinking i am leaning to right now.

Honestly, we can all just go the mass claim route starting DP2 and lynch the most fishy one.

That's my two cents so far in the game. Obviously everything is always in a constant change. If poison was active and was pressuring people around and getting reaction from them and maybe claims we would have progressed much better by now. But she is kinda inactive and our votes means nothing.

Reactions: Grammaton

Grammaton

Kin
937💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am playing though ^^

Guess, I need to have a bit of a more serious tone for it to click your radar :)

You must be registered for see images

Well, how to put this, since the lynch system is not your usual. Your typical pressure, put people into position to claim is not possible. Unless poison herself get off her horse and actually starts pressuring and doing something we ain't really moving or going anywhere. Sure we can provide reads etc but it's all going down the drain because at the end of the phase she is the one who will do the lynching.

If i have to guess who mafia from the activity and contribution we have at the moment. I would say you, Ultra, Ekko, that afk guy with sheep avatar, Kek.

After going through alice posts, she seems kinda carefree and even tho i mentioned i can't for the life of me read that girl. If i had to bet money right now I would probably lean toward town. Again i might be wrong on this one. Michelle seems villagey for me, and i don't think mafia would be the king who decided which person to lynch dp1. Even though poison contribution itself is not necessarily townie. This is going off simple statistic. I just don't see ratchet making mafia be king dp1, i might be wrong but that's the way of thinking i am leaning to right now.

Honestly, we can all just go the mass claim route starting DP2 and lynch the most fishy one.

That's my two cents so far in the game. Obviously everything is always in a constant change. If poison was active and was pressuring people around and getting reaction from them and maybe claims we would have progressed much better by now. But she is kinda inactive and our votes means nothing.
This is more like what Im looking for.

So my next question is this - youve listed 5 players (me, Ultra, Ekko, that afk guy with sheep avatar, Kek) based on activity and contribution that you think could be mafia. I have literally nothing in common with any of those other players in that Im one of the few actually trying to play the game, so could you explain why youve grouped us together in that way?