[Game] Toujo's Maid Wars Mafia #39

T-Pein

Kin
254💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If i was mafia would I reveal such information? and put myself in such position?

I was just simply waiting for someone like you to slip, make some bullshit and catch them on their lie.

You are scum, end of the story.
nope.
I am town.
And you are hard defending some dude that I am saying I have mechanical info on.
this game is ez

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually will. T-pein is scum I am confident, you lynch me then you are his partner.
Whatever the consequences of the decision I make are, I will own up to it and deal with all accusations in the fallout.

Well, now that T-Pein has subbed in, I no longer will show my reservations about the slot he subbed in for - I think Poison was fairly townie. Their opening was strongly so, both independently and compared to their meta last game. I think it was a bit overstated how bad their EoD was, I think it's fair to criticize them for being unassertive in their position but they seemed uncertain and weighing different options in a way I find pretty difficult for scum to emulate, and it seemed like their decision process was guided by trusting their own town reads instead of trusting their own.

I think that X's case on Poison is fairly reasonable from his standpoint because Poison really didn't elaborate much with him, although from what they did say, I could see where they were coming from. I think someone like Gramma/you saying Poison should be the lynch requires a bit more sorting out.

Reactions: Michelle and T-Pein