-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, I view Kenjutsu the same way I view Taijutsu. Unlike Jutsu, which are usually very strict in the ways that they can be used, Kenjutsu is a lot more free flowing. You could free form a rather large amount of Kenjutsu skills, without the added effects of course, while still retaining the essence of the skill. In fact, if you are creative enough you can use the skills in ways that others might not think of, giving you an edge in battle and making it harder for them to counter. That is, however, if you are able to get in close range and continuously pressure the enemy, since many Kenjutsu skills, whether they be actual jutsu or just someone free forming, require the user to be rather close. Kenjutsu is essentially the extension of the body via sword, and when used correctly, it can triumph over even some of the worst of jutsu spammers.

I highly prefer free form, so Kenjutsu is something that I think I will enjoy, although not quite as much as I enjoy taijutsu.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great while Scaze writes his reply in 445624626 years lets keep going

Very good, time to draw your sword!

>_>
<_<
Leave it in the sheath... I don't want anyone to get sliced up by accident.

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Diagonal, horizontal and vertical slashes; one handed slashed to begin with finishing with a two handed slash to deal the final dose of damage. State everything as accurately as you can, foot placement, direction and target of the slash, which hand is holding the weapon, where you are driving power from etc.

Try it against me, I shall respond by countering your slashes and hurting you if you fail.

*Holds my still sheathed sword in front of me, taking a basic stance with my left foot forward and right foot behind. Right foot is up on the ball of the foot, ready to take weight, otherwise weight is distributed equally between my feet. I hold the sword with my left hand just under the guard and my right hand holding firmly close to the pommel of the handle, holding the sword at a 45 degree angle from my head holding the grip of the sword about waist height.*

That's the kind of detail I need in your posts... right through to each slash you attempt. Try at least three weaker strikes, varying between vertical, horizontal and diagonal slashes, finish with a powerful two-handed slash of your own choosing.