Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
show me a manga fact he ignores as an example
This is not a direct one but the whole genjutsu thing. Why didn't Sasuke use that in the final fight against Naruto, I doubt he couldn't. He completely forgot about it and didn't choose to address the most OP technique.

Itachi is not even portrayed as top 5 strongest ninja. Kishimoto is just an idiot when it comes to fights.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not a direct one but the whole genjutsu thing. Why didn't Sasuke use that in the final fight against Naruto, I doubt he couldn't. He completely forgot about it and didn't choose to address the most OP technique.

Itachi is not even portrayed as top 5 strongest ninja. Kishimoto is just an idiot when it comes to fights.

I see what your saying
Similar to how sasuke all of a sudden started to use lighting style against naruto instead of enton when he knows wind > lighting
I agree genjutsu could have negged him but its all for the sake of plot

Itachi da solo god

Alfred Pennyworth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's false. Those weapons are much larger and outweigh Itach five-fold. He will not be able to pick any of them up. His susano is the only thing he has witht the required strength.
SM Naruto can however wield them w/t a Susano
They are spiritual weapons, and Totsuka blade doesn't even have a physical form. So I doubt the size/weight would be a problem.
There were several times he used susanoo where he could have just used totsuka and yata and save his chakra and become invincible, it wouldn't have made susanoo redundant just showed variation in his moves.
If Totsuka/Yata grant Itachi offensive/defensive powers superior to that of his regular susanoo and with little drawback , I don't see the point of introducing the latter prior to the appearance of other susanoos. Or rather it'd just be odd as Itachi shouldn't use it at all.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see what your saying
Similar to how sasuke all of a sudden started to use lighting style against naruto instead of enton when he knows wind > lighting
I agree genjutsu could have negged him but its all for the sake of plot

Itachi da solo god
When it comes to plot, Itachi is not the solo God.

In a proper VS match I'll have to agree he is though. Not because he was intended to be the solo God but because Kishi sucks at establishing moves and then trying to convince us person A is stronger than person B.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it comes to plot, Itachi is not the solo God.

In a proper VS match I'll have to agree he is though. Not because he was intended to be the solo God but because Kishi sucks at establishing moves and then trying to convince us person A is stronger than person B.
Itachi is no solo god when the likes of gai Naruto obito etc are around.

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto would've been out a genjutsu as soon as its casted as he has nine tailed beasts inside of him