Alfred Pennyworth

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If they were sought after by Orochimaru, it is safe to assume that they can also be wielded by Itachi directly without the use of susanoo, which means he can stay invincible without expending that extra chakra and life force. The reason he didn't is probably because of the convenience and security of hiding weapons in susanoo.

Tell us what you think.

Alfred Pennyworth

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They're not physical, they're spiritual weapons which means half of its content is chakra which also means that they only can be wielded by chakra
For totsuka maybe only the blade is not physical? i.e. it could be controlled via the physical gourd.

and since spiritual energy+physical energy -> chakra, just because they are spiritual weapons doesn't mean it's half-chakra and can only be wielded by chakra

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
For totsuka maybe only the blade is not physical? i.e. it could be controlled via the physical gourd.

and since spiritual energy+physical energy -> chakra, just because they are spiritual weapons doesn't mean it's half-chakra and can only be wielded by chakra
So you're saying yata is physical, lolololol I'm done

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
If they were sought after by Orochimaru, it is safe to assume that they can also be wielded by Itachi directly without the use of susanoo, which means he can stay invincible without expending that extra chakra and life force. The reason he didn't is probably because of the convenience and security of hiding weapons in susanoo.

Tell us what you think.
I agree with this.

Also i never of it like this if he could combine them with his Susanoo im pretty sure he can take them out of his Susanoo.

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Perhaps Kishi didn't wanna make his susanoo redundant Lol
There were several times he used susanoo where he could have just used totsuka and yata and save his chakra and become invincible, it wouldn't have made susanoo redundant just showed variation in his moves.

Kishi didn't bother so why should you, you might as well give every single power-up in Naruto manga to itachi and happily go to crossover battles with "invincible itachi".

And orochimaru can wield totsuka and yata just fine using his hydra form which would be able to carry the large weapons like susanoo.