Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a mistranslation LMAOO. The title refers to him being a God of Destruction candidate, he’s not stomping a damn thing.
I knew something was up. There’s no way that Toppo is stronger than Goku. And I think somebody mentioned it but even vegeta could be GoD in other universes just not universe 7.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
I knew something was up. There’s no way that Toppo is stronger than Goku. And I think somebody mentioned it but even vegeta could be GoD in other universes just not universe 7.
Pretty sure that was said in the manga, and even then he said he could become a God of Destruction candidate.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
125 spoiler say imply Toppo is God of destruction level. They use the same term when Beerus appeared. It says ascent to advent God of destruction Toppo's power is overwhelming
It implies that he is a candidate to become a god of destruction, not god of destruction level, God's of Destruction I would assume go through some sort of ceremony to extend their life span, then they train with Angel of thewir universe for millions of years before they reach that level.