Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What’s happening in DBS now, haven’t watched the series for months, is the Zeno tournament over?
Universe 7 vs Universe 11 now
125 God level Toppo confirmed. He would have stomped Goku kk20
If you're talking about the manga where God ki kkx20 doesn't exist, then no he stalemates goku at the most goku wins because he told goku that the only reason why he rung him out is because he was distracted/of guard. He said that he doesn't know if he can win if goku had not been.
In the anime he was struggling with Vegeta so that's not happening too.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh so it’s not over yet, who’s winning? and was U6 erased already?
Unfortunately universe 7 took out 6 before they finished off universe 3. So right now Goku, Frieza, 17, and Gohan are facing Jiren, Toppo, and Dysppo.

In terms of match ups, Hit gave Jiren the most trouble for a while in their fight before getting knocked out and the two saiyan sisters in universe 6 did a fusion that surpass the previous level of ultra instinct goku. So goku had to keep powering up to get stronger before ultimately knocking them out.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunately universe 7 took out 6 before they finished off universe 3. So right now Goku, Frieza, 17, and Gohan are facing Jiren, Toppo, and Dysppo.

In terms of match ups, Hit gave Jiren the most trouble for a while in their fight before getting knocked out and the two saiyan sisters in universe 6 did a fusion that surpass the previous level of ultra instinct goku. So goku had to keep powering up to get stronger before ultimately knocking them out.
I see, well U6’s defeat was bound to happen, Jiren and U11 was hyped to be U7’s top contender from the start, at least Hit and co. gave a good fight, what was Beerus reaction when Champa was erased?

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Universe 7 vs Universe 11 now

If you're talking about the manga where God ki kkx20 doesn't exist, then no he stalemates goku at the most goku wins because he told goku that the only reason why he rung him out is because he was distracted/of guard. He said that he doesn't know if he can win if goku had not been.
In the anime he was struggling with Vegeta so that's not happening too.

125 spoiler say imply Toppo is God of destruction level. They use the same term when Beerus appeared. It says ascent to advent God of destruction Toppo's power is overwhelming

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, well U6’s defeat was bound to happen, Jiren and U11 was hyped to be U7’s top contender from the start, at least Hit and co. gave a good fight, what was Beerus reaction when Champa was erased?
He tried to play cool but you know it affected him a bit. If anything universe 6 had the most potential. Funny thing is that Hit vs Dyspo was similar to Obito vs Minato in a way and I think you would find that interesting. Hit and Jiren weren’t too far off in strength.
I the only concern right now is if Goku has the stamina and energy to beat Jiren.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He tried to play cool but you know it affected him a bit. If anything universe 6 had the most potential. Funny thing is that Hit vs Dyspo was similar to Obito vs Minato in a way and I think you would find that interesting. Hit and Jiren weren’t too far off in strength.
I the only concern right now is if Goku has the stamina and energy to beat Jiren.
Ah okies, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do watching DBS this weekend then.
You must be registered for see images

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
125 spoiler say imply Toppo is God of destruction level. They use the same term when Beerus appeared. It says ascent to advent God of destruction Toppo's power is overwhelming
Toppo was already candidate to be god of destruction in the manga. In the manga it was already revealed that Toppo uses God ki and was trained by Belmod. Belmod is still stronger than Toppo because Toppo said that only Jiren passed the level of Belmod in terms of combat ability. Toppo is still ender training.
In the anime it said only Jiren reached the same level of GoDs. Goku still>Toppo. Toppo just has god ki but he is not on the same level of GoDs. I typed in this spoiler you just made a thread about now and it's just a punch of pages putting anime together with the manga to predict a spoiler.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah okies, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do watching DBS this weekend then.
Good luck with that my friend. Jiren vs Hit, Hit vs Dyspo, and Kefla vs Ultra Instinct Goku was the best in my opinion. Ultra instinct Goku vs Jiren was kinda underwhelming but it gives you a hint on the outcome of the match. A lot of shitty matches were done.
Just a friendly tip. Message me when you see Hit vs Dyspo though :)

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good luck with that my friend. Jiren vs Hit, Hit vs Dyspo, and Kefla vs Ultra Instinct Goku was the best in my opinion. Ultra instinct Goku vs Jiren was kinda underwhelming but it gives you a hint on the outcome of the match. A lot of shitty matches were done.
Just a friendly tip. Message me when you see Hit vs Dyspo though :)
Oki doki. :)

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toppo was already candidate to be god of destruction in the manga. In the manga it was already revealed that Toppo uses God ki and was trained by Belmod. Belmod is still stronger than Toppo because Toppo said that only Jiren passed the level of Belmod in terms of combat ability. Toppo is still ender training.
In the anime it said only Jiren reached the same level of GoDs. Goku still>Toppo. Toppo just has god ki but he is not on the same level of GoDs. I typed in this spoiler you just made a thread about now and it's just a punch of pages putting anime together with the manga to predict a spoiler.
Confirmed by herms-125 Advent God of destruction Toppo descends, completely overwhelming power. Herms says that title is implying that Toppo's power has reached the level of a god of destruction.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Confirmed by herms-125 Advent God of destruction Toppo descends, completely overwhelming power. Herms says that title is implying that Toppo's power has reached the level of a god of destruction.
So now you’re saying that he’s on Jiren’s level? This doesn’t make sense. In the manga Toppo is only on Super saiyan God’s level (red) in which they said that in that level is GoD general level area.
Now the anime is saying he reaches Jiren’s along with all the other GoD?
Can you post the link because I want to see if we’re reading the same thing?

skygoku

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So now you’re saying that he’s on Jiren’s level? This doesn’t make sense. In the manga Toppo is only on Super saiyan God’s level (red) in which they said that in that level is GoD general level area.
Now the anime is saying he reaches Jiren’s along with all the other GoD?
Can you post the link because I want to see if we’re reading the same thing?

Jiren has power above a god of destruction.

The link is herms explanation of the title

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dyspo is like fodder in my opinion, 17 should face him instead 2 main major strong characters are fighting him and still having hard time. Seriously this anime needs some better writers

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
lol I figured it would be freiza and gohan vs dyspo.. which is weird.. What I do like is that freiza and gohan are fighting together
I really hope freiza doesn't stay evil.. Also Android 17 vs Toppo?? meh

and
toppo is not stronger than goku at all

Toppo has always been GoD level.. if you aint notice
So is Goku, Vegeta, and Freiza.. Beerus even told Vegeta that he can be a GoD in other universes.. just not in Universe 7..