Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi is faster than B, remember he outplayed the hell out of him in speed where he didn't even have the time to turn around, before Itachi was several meters away?

Also probably faster than 3rd raikage.

Wait nvm you said no God tiers.
You must be registered for see images

But no, that was Base B, not V2 B. Large difference. B's best feat is blitzing Kisame, Itachi doesn't have feats on that level. And his feat against Base B wasn't pure speed. He used a diversion. 3rd Raikage is likely on the same level of speed as V1 Ay and V1 Ay is far faster than Sasuke. Itachi is not.

BM Minato isn't a god tier.
Wasn't counting him.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's speed matching in was exaggerated animation.

Stylised action and choreography more than anything else, they also were getting ready to do a bit of teamwork formation in which Naruto came in for the surprise counter-attack. The small moment shouldn't be taken out of context and the decider to their speed.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's speed matching in was exaggerated animation.

Stylised action and choreography more than anything else, they also were getting ready to do a bit of teamwork formation in which Naruto came in for the surprise counter-attack. The small moment shouldn't be taken out of context and the decider to their speed.
Kishi said this is his finest work.. but you call it an exaggeration.. okay

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep the animation because he didn't write the manga.
Didn't realise Kishimoto was an animator now.

You don't write action scenes to that degree in a screenplay, the choreography is down to the animation team who really made something unique and unlike-Naruto for the film's dramatic finale. Especially tiny details like Naruto and Sasuke's footspeed in a given 5 seconds, the animation team determines the angles, FpS and other specifics and thus control the action not the other way round.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't realise Kishimoto was an animator now.

You don't write action scenes to that degree in a screenplay, the choreography is down to the animation team who really made something unique and unlike-Naruto for the film's dramatic finale. Especially tiny details like Naruto and Sasuke's footspeed in a given 5 seconds, the animation team determines the angles, FpS and other specifics and thus control the action not the other way round.
And Kishi gave the approval.. which he then calls his finest work..

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Giving approval is not the same as making every little decision and detail that goes into production...minor details and the action itself is out of his hands, even for a writer.
No one makes every final decision, that's why most have editors. End of the day Kishi is going to get all the credit or all the blame..

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one makes every final decision, that's why most have editors. End of the day Kishi is going to get all the credit or all the blame..
Other than writing the basic events and outlining the plot, Kishi had zero involvement with animating the specifics of an action scene. Thus he's irrelevant to this convo, your original response to me wasn't actually even related to what we were saying...

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But no, that was Base B, not V2 B. Large difference. B's best feat is blitzing Kisame, Itachi doesn't have feats on that level. And his feat against Base B wasn't pure speed. He used a diversion. 3rd Raikage is likely on the same level of speed as V1 Ay and V1 Ay is far faster than Sasuke. Itachi is not.

Wasn't counting him.
Na fam you gotta add him since you said no god tiers.

Last edited:

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's Susanoo jumping. :lol
Yeah i know that, If someone explain to me the difference between shunshin and those who use chakra below feet to move greater distances including jumping because i thought it was fundamentally the same. I thought kurama avatar did that speed feat against bijuus due to it and i don't see why susanoo can't replicate that to some extent. Idk hence the question.

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Other than writing the basic events and outlining the plot, Kishi had zero involvement with animating the specifics of an action scene. Thus he's irrelevant to this convo, your original response to me wasn't actually even related to what we were saying...
Of course Kishi didn't do any animation, but he gave his approval on the work of the animation team. So he always revelant as long as his approval is needed.

Your point is Kishi finest work is exaggerated. I disagree..

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Na fam you gotta add him since you said no god tiers.
Considering the state of which he obtained those powers I don't really have to.

Yeah i know that, If someone explain to me the difference between shunshin and those who use chakra below feet to move greater distances including jumping because i thought it was fundamentally the same. I thought kurama avatar did that speed feat against bijuus due to it and i don't see why susanoo can't replicate that to some extent. Idk hence the question.
Shunshin uses chakra to invigorate the body so you can move at high speeds. Susanoo moves at high speeds just because it has the "muscle" or the strength to do so.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wasn't counting him.
What do you mean likely? 3rd has no feats tho