hiitz

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1.Hiruzen, Mainly because everyone starts saying that he is stronger than hashirama dafuq, why the hell did madara say only hashirama can defeat me even though he had rinnegan+perfect susano+wood release, there must be something that hashirama can do but we don't know about it.

2.Itachi, One Word`, His Fanboys, don't need to say nothing more.

3.Nagato, How can you say nagato>edo madara when madara has rinnegan and perfect susano he can beat him in mid diff

4.Sasuke, Everyone saying just because he has EMS and found some freaking scroll he is the best we haven't even seen nothing from ems and we don't even know what's in that scroll, and some saying sasuke will kill madara :sy:

5.Minato, This man is strong, FTG, and his jutsu arsenal but still we can't compare him to madara or hashirama it's madness how you can simply compare anyone to madara or hashi but still minato is strong i have nothing else to say about him but still he is overrated.

Peace guys :)

Reactions: Nimmy

Higekage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think kisame was overrated, they called him non-tailed biju and S-rank ninja but he easily lost against Guy
Why do you think he was pitted against Guy? Because Guy is the worst opponent for Kisame except the absolute top tier. Kisame is like the ultimate anti jutsu and is most effectively countered by some uber fast taijutsu artist like Guy in gates mode. I think he's more like underrated.