Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can only mean the short period Obito is able to transfer his rikudo chakra...
Cool, that's enough time to rape just about everyone
fanserviced deus ex machina
what are you talking about? the entire manga is "fanservice"
Anything outside of that is reaching and wanking
Irrelevant to my post

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Izuna was on par with madara and tobirama stated.
what are you talking about? Izuna was never stated to be power-wise equal to EMS madara. MS madara? maybe but even that is a stretch and it would definitely not make him reach top 20
Tsunade was the strongest kage during the war and During the batte with the jubi hashirama stated her power is greater than tsunade he said.
1-tsunade was not the strongest, garaa, ay and onoki would all rape
2-last time hashirama seen tsunade was when she was a child
3-the point above and the fact that he said "perhaps" shows that it was just a mere false assumption
Also danzo was weaker than all kage when he was becoming the hokage stated in the summit.
BS, this was never stated. None of the kage has answer for kotoamatsukami
And konohamru is the grandson of the lord 3rd, god of shinobi also the teacher of boruto sarada and mitsiu thr strongest team in boruto series.
I need feats
Of course he have be above joinin level.
Jounin level ain't getting him that high bruh, Asuma is jounin, whatcu talkin about?
Also kakashi woth both MS and with so6p chakra he becomes strong as or stronger the 1st. Even though he was brought back as full power edo, ge was the strongest shinobi out there.
doesn't matter, he simply has nothing that can counter kamui
He was on par with edo madara with renniegan and he was stronger than he was at his peak. Stated by kabuto.
ok? are you implying that edo madara without his immortality would perhaps beat DMS kakashi?

EDIT: damn, I haven't taken a post in NDS seriously in a while, smh multi-quoting these people like it's important :lol

OP think however you like. I'm out.

Last edited:

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, that's enough time to rape just about everyone

what are you talking about? the entire manga is "fanservice"

Irrelevant to my post
Would never happen as conditions will never be met...

Sidestepped deus ex machina. Unnecessary addition to plot even like all V4 Susano'o besides Madara & Sasuke lol

Relevance lies in you implying DMS exists w/o completely relying on obito so that borrowed power is heavily restricted. The only relevant version of Kakashi is 6th hokage which is where the manga left him at. Which is pretty low tier x'D

Lord Crow still lowdiffs & thx for the -rep :bdpf:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Would never happen as conditions will never be met...
Yesit would, one kamui raikiri is all it takes
Sidestepped deus ex machina. Unnecessary addition to plot even like all V4 Susano'o besides Madara & Sasuke lol
Tell me where it says you need to go through all stages of sousano to get the PS
Relevance lies in you implying DMS exists w/o completely relying on obito so that borrowed power is heavily restricted.
Heavily restricted but can still rape top tiers
The only relevant version of Kakashi is 6th hokage which is where the manga left him at. Which is pretty low tier x'D
Not debating about this, it's irrelevant to my orginial post
Lord Crow still lowdiffs & thx for the -rep :bdpf:
Lmao retarded ass kid, I didn't even neg you smh
You must be registered for see images

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yesit would, one kamui raikiri is all it takes

Tell me where it says you need to go through all stages of sousano to get the PS

Heavily restricted but can still rape top tiers

Not debating about this, it's irrelevant to my orginial post

Lmao retarded ass kid, I didn't even neg you s
You must be registered for see images
Lol not happening. Please explain :wut:

No answer I take it.

Be tht as it may you're still a sensitive B***** lol but I'll admit I didn't care enough to zoom with my phone. Kill y'self :)

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't speak that language my man. You don't even know if someone negged you or not nah and you're trying to argue? man, log the **** off with yo autistic ass, ain't no body in here is trying to teach you how to read and shit.
Too throwed to care n chose to barrel through as opposed to zoom: "osba"/"cobra" both can eat D.

Practice the drivel preach lol and stop side stepping points you've no answer to.

Last edited:

Orochimagus

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Prime Hiruzen not at the top of list?

But seriously, Orochimaru should be higher after he got the Zetsu body. You also have some guys with pretty limited feats like the White Fang... And both Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than Madara at his best.

Uzumaki Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't have the strength to argue so I'll just point out the horrible mistakes you made

1. Hiruzen above Itachi and Nagato? lol
2. Hashirama kills DM Kakashi. He defeated Madara with Perfect Susano'o + kyuubi. Besides, Kakashi can't last that long but Hashi fought against Madara for over 2 days. Hashi wins this honestly
3. Indra and Ashura over Naruto and Sasuke? This has to be a joke. Get your facts right bro
4.Danzo, Kisame and Killer Bee should be higher so I don't get how adult Konohamaru trumps Izanagi, Samehada or tailed beast bomb
5. The worst of all...Izuna above Minato? Itachi? Kabuto? Smh

All in all...4/10