[Discussion] Top 30 Strongest Characters

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have Posted A Thread in a while so here's my top 30 Strongest.

1.Kaguya
2.Hagaromo
3.Hamura
4.Madara SixPaths
5.Ashura
6.Indra
7.Adult Sasuke/Hokage Naruto
8.8Gates/Jubito
9.Kakashi(DM)/Hashirama
10.Tobirama.
11.Izuna
12.Minato
13.Hiruzen
14.Itachi
15.Jiraiya
16.White Fang
18.Kabuto(SageDragon)
19.Adult Rock Lee
20.Nagato
21.Yamato
22.Shishu
23.Adult Konohamaru
24.Orochimaru
25.Killer Bee
26.Adult Sakura
27.Tsunade
28.Unruly Ay
29.Danzo
30.Kisame

At the time we have seen these guys at their strongest moments. (Anime, manga, Movies)

Reactions: Yatori

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kakashi dm with hashirama? Loool this list is so uneducated
DMS kakashi rapes hashirama, what you're talking about? he's almost invincible in the short period that he can maintain the eyes.

OT: Izuna above nagato and minato, bro wut? Sakura above ay,kisame and most of all danzo??!! man that's a neck. Also Konohamaru,shisui and yamato cannot deal with hydra, oro would win.

Last edited:

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is waay too low...

Why is Bee not in top tier? Oro, kabuto not trailing Itachi but after shisui?

Hagoromo,hamura, indra, ashura= no battle feats

Izuna...

DM Kakashi shouldn't be there as he's just the weak 7th fodder sasuke said he is before and after fanserviced DM for 2 mins LMAO

Oro <hiruzen (edo doesn't count as he was dead and if so Itachi stomps)

I'm busy at work right now but there's so much fail in this thread

Reactions: Yatori

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DMS kakashi rapes hashirama, what you're talking about? he's almost invincible in the short period that he can maintain the eyes.

OT: Izuna above nagato and minato, bro wut? Sakura above ay,kisame and most of all danzo??!! man that's a neck. Also Konohamaru,shisui and yamato cannot deal with hydra, oro would win.
You can only mean the short period Obito is able to transfer his rikudo chakra... fanserviced deus ex machina

Anything outside of that is reaching and wanking

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izuna was on par with madara and tobirama stated. Tsunade was the strongest kage during the war and During the batte with the jubi hashirama stated her power is greater than tsunade he said. Also danzo was weaker than all kage when he was becoming the hokage stated in the summit. And konohamru is the grandson of the lord 3rd, god of shinobi also the teacher of boruto sarada and mitsiu thr strongest team in boruto series. Of course he have be above joinin level. Also kakashi woth both MS and with so6p chakra he becomes strong as or stronger the 1st. Even though he was brought back as full power edo, ge was the strongest shinobi out there. He was on par with edo madara with renniegan and he was stronger than he was at his peak. Stated by kabuto.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do i put darui up on my list of ranking to high or people dont know about him or something because i feel like he should be on the see how he used 3 forbidden sage tool and lived when it was said you would die if you use 1

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you guys didnt read what i said lol. I judge this and judge everbody we have seen at their strongest point. Kalashi for example, when he got that power boost he greatly surpass every stronger ninja. And if you truly know how strong hashirama is than these 2 would be consider on lar

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Out of all the horrendous lists I've seen regarding power-ranking, yours is actually not that bad. I'll just point out the two most obvious mistakes since I don't feel like going into detail:

1. Indra and Ashura are in no way above Adult Naruto and Sasuke.
2. DMS Kakashi molests Hashirama and Gai, and mid-diffs JJ Obito.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izuna was on par with madara and tobirama stated. Tsunade was the strongest kage during the war and During the batte with the jubi hashirama stated her power is greater than tsunade he said. Also danzo was weaker than all kage when he was becoming the hokage stated in the summit. And konohamru is the grandson of the lord 3rd, god of shinobi also the teacher of boruto sarada and mitsiu thr strongest team in boruto series. Of course he have be above joinin level. Also kakashi woth both MS and with so6p chakra he becomes strong as or stronger the 1st. Even though he was brought back as full power edo, ge was the strongest shinobi out there. He was on par with edo madara with renniegan and he was stronger than he was at his peak. Stated by kabuto.
Really now ?

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know how I feel about Konohamaru Sakura and Tsunade, other than that the list is ok, not perfect or anything just "ok". And that is if the order doesn't matter, if it's from strongest to weakest then i'm gonna have a problem with your list lol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Out of all the horrendous lists I've seen regarding power-ranking, yours is actually not that bad. I'll just point out the two most obvious mistakes since I don't feel like going into detail:

1. Indra and Ashura are in no way above Adult Naruto and Sasuke.
2. DMS Kakashi molests Hashirama and Gai, and mid-diffs JJ Obito.
Lol thanks. And i think you are under estimating the full power hashirama. Even without being at full power he was ble to fight a stronger madara with hashirama cells and dont forget both of yhe rennigans. Just imagine how strong he is at full power. Thats why he wanted to end jubito so bad but madara was in his way.