Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O OK
but i cant put her on the list till i see what she can do. That link list none of her abilities
Yeah I see what you mean.

I just put her in my list because as a Jinchuuriki she is bound to be very strong.

Maybe we'll get a glimpse of her abilities soon.

But I definitely think you should add either Kushina or Chiyo to number 5. I would rather Chiyo because she has shown an immense amount of skill during her battle against Sasori and she has a lot of experience as well. She's also a puppeteer and a medical ninja.

Shin chan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk why we have female ninjas they truly suck **** first of all no female is strong in the series just like majority of the animes all the jutsu they should use are fix a sandwich no jutsu ,and that's it you name 100 females ninjas I'll name 1 that can kill them all Tobi end of it.

Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok im getting tired of the Saskue this and saskue that or the itachi this and naruto is weak saskue is weak bull.

this idea came from the Konan can easily be on the top 5 femake shinobis
But i cant even think of 20. So help me out with the top 10.

Edit.
names im getting so far are

Guren,
You must be registered for see images
Kushina,
Mei
Konan
Yugito
Tsunade
Hinata
Temari
Sakura

Karin
TenTen
ino
Anko
Chiyo

Kurenai
WE ALL AGREE ON;

1. Mei
2. Konan
3. Yugito
4. Tsunade

What are u insane?
Hell no we don't agree... Tsunade is, the smartest physically the the strongest and is the best supplementary and short range fighter
Lady chiyo is an woman version of sasori enough said
anko is one of 2 characters in part 1 that could've have killed oro before the sannin showed up I believe she was trolled badly by kishimoto.
Anyways here's my list:

Lady tsunade
mei
Yugito
Konan
Lady chiyo
Anko
Kurotsuchi
Kurenia
Temari
Samui

Last edited:

Shin chan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are u insane?
Hell no we don't agree... Tsunade is, the smartest physically the the strongest and is the best supplementary and short range fighter
anko is one of 2 characters in part 1 that could've have killed oro before the sannin showed up I believe she was trolled badly by kishimoto.
Anyways here's my list:

Lady tsunade
mei
Lady chiyo
Konan
yugato
Anko
Kurotsuchi
Kerani
Temari
Samui
The he'll do you mean kabuto whoop that 80 year old sloppy tit **** when he was young imagine now :kiss:

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are u insane?
Anyways here's my list:

Lady tsunade
mei
Lady chiyo
Konan
yugato
Anko
Kurotsuchi
Kerani
Temari
Samui
Sorry but you're wrong. Anko could not have killed Orochimaru. Orochimaru was playing with her during their little scuffle the entire time and he could have finished her off if he wanted to.

EchoPain

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk why we have female ninjas they truly suck **** first of all no female is strong in the series just like majority of the animes all the jutsu they should use are fix a sandwich no jutsu ,and that's it you name 100 females ninjas I'll name 1 that can kill them all Tobi end of it.
Someone should spill gasoline all over ya and burn u dude cuz that's bullshit ur talking...u tried to be funny but ended up lame...:rolleyes:...I agree there aren't so many strong kunoichis but u just turned out to be a chauvinist -.-""""

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The he'll do you mean kabuto whoop that 80 year old sloppy tit **** when he was young imagine now :kiss:
Kabuto did not whoop her. In his fight against Tsunade he didn't even have much of an advantage, even though he tried to. He used that soldier pill to replenish his chakra and yet Tsunade was still able to keep up with him. He cut her tendons with his chakra scapel, she was able to momentarily recover and mess up his nervous system and heal herself up after that. If he knew nothing of her hemophobia, then she would have killed him.

And keep in mind she was keeping up with him after having not trained for years.

Someone should spill gasoline all over ya and burn u dude cuz that's bullshit ur talking...u tried to be funny but ended up lame...:rolleyes:...I agree there aren't so many strong kunoichis but u just turned out to be a chauvinist -.-""""
+ Rep!

EchoPain

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto did not whoop her. In his fight against Tsunade he didn't even have much of an advantage, even though he tried to. He used that soldier pill to replenish his chakra and yet Tsunade was still able to keep up with him. He cut her tendons with his chakra scapel, she was able to momentarily recover and mess up his nervous system and heal herself up after that. If he knew nothing of her hemophobia, then she would have killed him.

And keep in mind she was keeping up with him after having not trained for years.

+ Rep!
thx ^^

Reactions: ~Hebi Terumi~

Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry but you're wrong. Anko could not have killed Orochimaru. Orochimaru was playing with her during their little scuffle the entire time and he could have finished her off if he wanted to.
Despite oro playin around when she startedmutual death he spooked out he most likely would've won a straight fight like kabuto did but she was gonna pull a minato.

Also on pure skills and the Fact the hokage entrusting her with hunting down kabuto u should call it how u see it she is a beast...

Tsunade easily back then could've killed kabuto who was equal to kakashi.

Last edited:

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Despite oro playin around when she startedmutual death he spooked out he most likely would've won a straight fight but like kabuto did but she was gonna pull a minato.

Also on pure skills and the Fact the hokage entrusting her with hunting down kabuto u should call it how u see it she is a beast...

Yeah and Anko probably could have took down Kabuto too, but of course her team wasn't there to help her, so she had to do it all by herself.

If she had some help than there probably wouldn't even be any Edo Tensei on the battlefield.

The Eye

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Despite oro playin around when she startedmutual death he spooked out he most likely would've won a straight fight like kabuto did but she was gonna pull a minato.

what???
Oro could have easliy killed kakashi and if you mean during the 3 sennins battle dont forget jairya was poinsed, oro couldnt use any jutsu thanks to the 3rd and tusnade was still going through her fear of blood