Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All considered prime, if they have been there, for example, luffy hasn't.

1. Roger/Whitebeard
2. Whitebeard/Roger
3. Garp
4. Shiki
5. Kaido
6. Akainu
7. Big mom
8. Sengoku
9. Aokiji
10. Kizaru

Honorable mentions, Shanks and Kong. Idk where I'd place Kong but I would place Shanks at 6 but there's just no feats ( basically) so I left him out.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All considered prime, if they have been there, for example, luffy hasn't.

1. Roger/Whitebeard
2. Whitebeard/Roger
3. Garp
4. Shiki
5. Kaido
6. Akainu
7. Big mom
8. Sengoku
9. Aokiji
10. Kizaru

Honorable mentions, Shanks and Kong. Idk where I'd place Kong but I would place Shanks at 6 but there's just no feats ( basically) so I left him out.
In manga Shiki has zero feats.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nico Robin = 1
Shanks = 2
Kaido = 3
Whitebeard = 4
Big mom = 5
Blackbeard = 6
Sengoku = 7
Gorosei swordsman = 8
Perona = 9
Bartholomew Kuma = 10

Excluding logia users.

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nico Robin = 1
Shanks = 2
Kaido = 3
Whitebeard = 4
Big mom = 5
Blackbeard = 6
Sengoku = 7
Gorosei swordsman = 8
Perona = 9
Bartholomew Kuma = 10

Excluding logia users.
Nobody knows how strong the Gorosei swordsman is, or anything about him in general, so i don't know why he is even there. Robin and Perona have potential to be overpowered but unfortunately they just aren't

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Won't rate Kong/Sengoku due to uncertainty. Though in all likely hood I view Rodger's Time (slightly) superior. Chapter 0 or 585.5 has shown Shiki being confronted by Garp/Sengoku. Yes, he's canon. Being considered a pirate who could rival Rodger/Whitebeard in his heyday > being Rodger's right hand man. It so happens Rodger's right hand man was hyped to be a threat of Old WB's caliber. Old WB title/status > everyone pre skip. Old WB title undermines Kaido's. In that if there could be a human weaker than WB but stronger than Kaido. However, the two possible candidate for such a claim to me would be plot heavy factional leaders Akainu (Marines), Shanks (Pirates), Dragon (Revs); feat-less. I'll skip him leading to Kuzan as the closest to Akainu, Mihawk for Shanks. However, MUM/Teach are Yonkos. Teach's willingness to accept a former Admiral into the crew & the fact that his crew is incomplete means he at the very least fancies his chances against him. MUM/Admiral(s)/Mihawk haven't made the cut but neither did Scopper. For all we know we might have multiple people being on same level ala Rodger/WB .

0. Roger
1. Whitebeard
2. Garp
3. Shiki
4. Rayleigh
5. Kaido
6. Akainu
7. Shanks
9. Teach
10. Kuzan

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakazuki

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes no sense? What if akainu decided to be a pirate instead of a marine? He would become a yonko. What if big mom decided to be a marine? She'd become an admiral. Lmao.
If Sakazuki decides to be a pirate, he will not be a yonkou. He is not strong enough. And mother Carmel said that in Big mam's young age that she can make a future Admiral or fleet commander. At Big mam age now she w was upould pummel an admiral.
Also look at Garp, during his era he was way stronger than all the admirals that we see now and yet he remained vice admiral, even vice admiral tsuru was up there during her prime years.

So it makes perfect sense. Look at the 3 great powers in Onepiece. Yonkou, warlords, and marines make up the greatest power in the Onepiece bureaucracy system. It's essential Yonkou=Warlord+Military Marine might.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sakazuki decides to be a pirate, he will not be a yonkou. He is not strong enough. And mother Carmel said that in Big mam's young age that she can make a future Admiral or fleet commander. At Big mam age now she w was upould pummel an admiral.
Also look at Garp, during his era he was way stronger than all the admirals that we see now and yet he remained vice admiral, even vice admiral tsuru was up there during her prime years.

So it makes perfect sense. Look at the 3 great powers in Onepiece. Yonkou, warlords, and marines make up the greatest power in the Onepiece bureaucracy system. It's essential Yonkou=Warlord+Military Marine might.
Oda saying if akainu was searching for one piece would find it in a year then yes he would be a yonko

And idc what mother caramel said. If big mom was a marine she would be admiral, not fleet admiral as akainu would be, as he would punch a hole through big mom's fat booty after insulting her whole family and mother caramel.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? I thought I didn't remember him but so many people make him seem cannon? And Rogers rival?
He was only seen when
-He challenged Roger(Even for that he brought a fleet)
-Went to MF killed few fodders and got his a** kicked by Sengoku n Garp(which doesn't makes him Admiral tier)
-Telling WB that he is next king(which shows he was inferior to WB)
Not only that there was a chapter where his crew said they need time for something big after which Strong world movie came which showed what his powers were.

People thinks he is at Roger or WB lvl as Marines needed 2admiral lvl guys to stop him. If we use that logic then Jack> Roger or WB as he fought 2admirals and 1 VA :lmao: