Toneri

Kin
15💸
Kumi
13💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man it has been 10 years since i've been here, when it was still NarutoBase. I all forgot about this website, i stumbled on this through a reddit post and i'm glad my credentials still work.

Anyway, do you guy's think we will ever see Toneri again? Even though he is not mentioned in the Manga, and only made an appearance in a filler arc where he was sealed by Urashiki, he is still considered canon as he was in Naruto: The Last, which is canon. Anime-wise is he even still sealed/frozen in the Time-Space location (same as where Naruto/Hinata currently are by Kawaki), even when Urashiki's dead?
I wonder why he has been omitted (incl. his Jougan statement to Boruto) in the manga, because i'm sure Jigen/Ishiki or code would know of his existence and be a candidate for the Ten-Tails.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, I feel like the author is saving him for the "Mitsuki" arc — as from a pure aesthetic perspective — he seems to greatly resemble the likes of the Toneri..

And, probably.. I'd say that it's likely that he'd make his arrival - when the protagonists' — travel to other planets', or space-time dimensions..

I'm wondering, that, if, Minato's space-time dimension is like.. similar to.. Tobi's "Authority Of The Gods' .. .. " dimension ? If so, I'd say that it's highly likely that the pertinent Otsutsuki would play a pivotal role - in it's - unveilin' , - actually.. ..

Last edited: