Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(The girl positions her sword over the ghouls's head, but Tetsuya's wings suddenly flare up as they ready to deliver a barrage of spikes and Saya hurries to jump, back)

BANG!!* (the sound of gun shots fills the room and the ghoul is filled with holes from head to toe)

Saya:" Damn it that kill was supposed to be mine!!!"

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username:Animus
Character Name: Kyouma
Kagune/Quinque:
Two guns that fire kagune bullets (will change when I make my new Quinque from Tetsuya)
Appearance(If created):
You must be registered for see images

Ward:
Group: (I don't know how CCG groups go
Ghoul Mask(Optional):
Personality(If created): Easy going calculating, but a big risk taker. Shown to have instincts as keen as Mado and one of the best gunsman of the CCG
Backstory(optional): (Born of a ancestry of Ghoul hunters and is now the current head of his family at one point trained by Arima, but is now Saya's partner)

Last edited:

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username:Animus
Character Name: Kyouma
Kagune/Quinque:
Two guns that fire kagune bullets (will change when I make my new Quinque from Tetsuya)
Appearance(If created):

Ward:
Group: (I don't know how CCG groups go
Ghoul Mask(Optional):
Personality(If created): Easy going calculating, but a big risk taker. Shown to have instincts as keen as Mado and one of the best gunsman of the CCG
Backstory(optional): (Born of a ancestry of Ghoul hunters and is now the current head of his family at one point trained by Arima, but is now Saya's partner)
*thumbs up* The dynamic duo

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kuzan disperses along with most of the other CCG members after the overwhelming victory. "I guess thats what happens when Arima shows up." He laughs to himself. "We captured over 20 ghouls."

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kuzan disperses along with most of the other CCG members after the overwhelming victory. "I guess thats what happens when Arima shows up." He laughs to himself. "We captured over 20 ghouls."
Saya is yelling at Kyouma, but Kyouma can't keep himself from laughing. He sees Kuzan and decides to escape the situation by introducing himself.)

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kuzan sits on the edge of a van to recieve medical attention from the spikes the hannibal shot at him when the investigator who shot the ghoul approaches him.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kuzan sits on the edge of a van to recieve medical attention from the spikes the hannibal shot at him when the investigator who shot the ghoul approaches him.
Kyouma: I am Special investigator Isshin Kyouma. I believe this is the first time that we have met. How are your wounds?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kyouma and Saya head back to HQ to file his report and afterwards Kyouma decides to go and check up on the quinque scientist.

Ari Hakate

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(ignore last post)
after waking up in the van half way to hQ she manges to get out and exsacpe.
"dam that's the third time..."
She breaks the cuffs with pure strength and and runs. she presses something on her watch and her bike comes to her with her helmet. she gets on and rides into the opposite direction.
"Now to get my gloves back!" SHe yells roaring down the high way at 120 miles per hour

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saya and Kyouma make it back to HQ and are ordered to take the gloves to the lab for analyzing.)

Saya: "since when did we become police officers? We shouldn't be concerning ourselves with humans. We fight monsters for crying out loud!!"

Kyouma: "Yeah yeah let's hurry up and get this done we have reports to get done....., but I do wonder who that maniac is that would run straight into a crowd of Ghouls and nearly get herself eaten"

Ari Hakate

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saya and Kyouma make it back to HQ and are ordered to take the gloves to the lab for analyzing.)

Saya: "since when did we become police officers? We shouldn't be concerning ourselves with humans. We fight monsters for crying out loud!!"

Kyouma: "Yeah yeah let's hurry up and get this done we have reports to get done....., but I do wonder who that maniac is that would run straight into a crowd of Ghouls and nearly get herself eaten"
Yang busts down the doors with her bike and throws her helmet at the cops.
"THIS IDIOT NOW GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!"

Ari Hakate

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saya holding the package jumps, back.)

Saya: "This person again? seriously what is wrong with you?"
"Me? UR THE IDIOTS! I'm trying to kill the infected and the ghouls butttt noooo thats MURDER TO U. I was fine back there u know i had it under control. but you had to storm in and try to be ****ing heros.... Give me my gloves and i'll leave. Thier too high tech for anyone but me." She glares.
"their all i want then you'll never see me agin enless im saving someones ass."