Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 86 Discussion and 87 Predicitons

I am pretty sure the pate was the only thing she ate for awhile. As we know, ghouls need to eat to maintain their strength and if she hadn't eaten anything besides the pate, it would make it pretty hard to regenerate.

And it really isn't meaningless, or hollow. We have a a villain in her place now with unknown motives. Her death served to put furuta into the spotlight and to me that is fine. And considering the backstory between arima and eto, it makes complete sense they both die now at the same time. The one-eyed king of the ghouls and the one eyed-king of the CCG/humans are both making way for the one that represents both humans and ghouls.

One final note. Their fight wasn't off screen. She just got fodderized is all.
@BOLD: that make no sense what so ever. If that was the case she should have died how she was cut in half by kaneki there was no evdience of her eating anything in that arc........

also her death here would be utterly pointless becuase Arima's death complete over shadows it, that alone would have been to make ken pick up the mantle as the OEK.

Honestly, Eto did not need to die to be removed from the way of kaneki's way as the OEK, if eto survives by being healed by banjou, she will need to find a new reason to keep live like ken did, it would be the start of her redemption. she could work at RE under touka and learn about her father so condemned and have to face her sin, all while kaneki is leading the revolution. this could much remove her from the forefront of the plot and make a side character like rize was, and that way kenaki honors the manager's request.

Her death here means nothing unless, kaneki start look for the clown who killed her or is going to fight against furuta and her death is metio or reffer to by furuta.All in all, if she dies here it would be shitty writing on sensei's part, imo.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 86 Discussion and 87 Predicitons

Oh lol, for some reason I thought it would be further. Thank you
i would recommend reading from chapter 1 ok regular tokyo ghoul before going to :re
it would be a disservice to yourself to not read all of the manga for pt 1 before going to pt 2

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@BOLD: that make no sense what so ever. If that was the case she should have died how she was cut in half by kaneki there was no evdience of her eating anything in that arc........

also her death here would be utterly pointless becuase Arima's death complete over shadows it, that alone would have been to make ken pick up the mantle as the OEK.

Honestly, Eto did not need to die to be removed from the way of kaneki's way as the OEK, if eto survives by being healed by banjou, she will need to find a new reason to keep live like ken did, it would be the start of her redemption. she could work at RE under touka and learn about her father so condemned and have to face her sin, all while kaneki is leading the revolution. this could much remove her from the forefront of the plot and make a side character like rize was, and that way kenaki honors the manager's request.

Her death here means nothing unless, kaneki start look for the clown who killed her or is going to fight against furuta and her death is metio or reffer to by furuta.All in all, if she dies here it would be shitty writing on sensei's part, imo.
You think they feed them often in cochlea? Also what makes you think she doesn't eat when she wasn't in prison. Remember her fridge was stocked with food. There is also the fight of labeling vs Amon in the very beginning where kaneki got much stronger after having some food.

Also eto working at :re would be stupid.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i would recommend reading from chapter 1 ok regular tokyo ghoul before going to :re
it would be a disservice to yourself to not read all of the manga for pt 1 before going to pt 2
I've read a lot of part 1, gets a little unclear but I believe I read after ken hair turned white and something else happened. Not sure where it continues after that :lol

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Do you expect Ishida to waste panels in a 18 pages chapter we get every week, to show characters eating now. It's something given already, unless a character is in detention, in which case we can assume malnutrition.

It makes sense for her to die now, since Arima and her "have been keeping a throne of the king warm", and Arima is already dead.

@Bold, no way. Her character was getting bad as it is, when she decided to help others out of nowhere. If she becomes the goody two shoes as you described, that will be then end of her character.

You do realize that the current Eto, is the same person who ****ed up her own father, Kanae, Takizawa etc. Same person who was leading ruthless psycho ghouls such as Jason, Naki, Torso etc.
Imo, there is nothing she can do in order to redeem herself, but die right here after helping Kaneki's friends as the last deed to repay for what Kaneki did ("kill" Arima).

Her death means
- the end of Aogiri,
- major shift of power in a Ghoul world,
- setting up a stage for Furuta (and his unclear goals so far).

It was Furuta, who was a starter of this entire story, so it only stands to make sense for spotlight to switch to him after revelation that Furuta is Souta.

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Arima
LIVE
Have you every taken a creative writing or journalism class on the college or university level......

all of what you just posted sounds so childish it was barely worth reading.

For eto's character to LIVE and see what her action have brought upon the people that she has harmed is a greater punishment then a meaningless death. If she where to work at RE and live the way the father did all while learning the true about him, and why he did what he did and face the music so to speak, it would be interesting to see her character broke and foil over the situation. Give her a chance at true redemption.

But enough of that, I'm just being biased because I like the character, let ishida- sensei write his manga but that doesn't mean that this is a good way for him the end eto's character and I'm not going to D*** ride him and say it was good when clearly it was a rushed death and shitty writing, imo.

Last edited:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Arima
LIVE
Have you every taken a creative writing or journalism class on the college or university level......

For eto's character to LIVE and see what her action have brought upon the people that she has harmed is a greater punishment then a meaningless death. If she where to work at RE and live the way the father did all while learning the true about him, and why he did what he did and face the music so to speak, it would be interesting to see her character broke and foil over the situation. Give her a chance at true redemption.

But enough of that, I'm just being biased because I like the character, let ishida- sensei write his manga but that doesn't mean that this is a good way for him the end eto's character and I'm not going to D*** ride him and say it was good when clearly it was a rushed death and shitty writing, imo.
The only person doing any di**riding is you and your fanboying of eto. What does creative writing have to do with this at all. Her death has plenty of meaning in the world of Tokyo ghoul. The story would not benefit at all from having her become a "good" guy. She has done enough bad things and let's leave her character as it is. Like aroma said, her character was changing enough as it was, to change it anymore would be defiling who she was and what she stood for. She needed to die so that kaneki can now change the story and step out of her shadow

Reactions: Gintõki1

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Since killing eto is very bad writing, eto cannot be dead

The only person doing any di**riding is you and your fanboying of eto.
I doubt eto has a di** for anyone to ride on :pick:

Last edited:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Arima
LIVE

Lol, go back to shounen boy.

Reactions: Gintõki1
Status
Not open for further replies.