SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you know even know what "glass canon" means? :lol Moreover, S-rated Quinques are piss poor now? :X

The lengths people would go to defend something they like, even though I like it just as much as you do.
@bold

Are you serious bruh, honestly Wtf is an S ranked Quinques going to do an SSS ranked Kakuja?

Eto's is very durable to attack and a weaponry weaker than it, anything on her Kakuja level has the ability to completely destory its armor, making her Kakuja a power house but a quite fragile, and that why its somewhat of a glass cannon.

And Yomo pretty much blocked the shaft of Arima's Quinques, not the lightning projectile that dismembered eto's Kakuja.

Last edited:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What truth, pal? Will you ever support anything you stated with a manga page? Do I really have to pull out the scans where it blatantly says the more RC cells usually means stronger kagune, more cannibalizing means stronger kakuja, and by "stronger" that goes for all accounts? I doubt I need to tell you how much Eto has cannibalized, how potent her kakuja is, how much more RC she has over Yomo. Then there's the fact that there is not a manga page you can show me where Yomo has blocked anything close to Narukami, or even something like the scans I provided above.

But I guess a limb in base form can definitely be more durable than an appendage made by a full kakuja. Totally convinced.
- It was not stated directly but is implied that Narukami was made from Yomo's sister's kagune ( ). If this is true (and most probably it is), it could explain why Yomo can block them with his arms, while owl kakuja gets sliced.

- Absence of manga pages does not mean Yomo did not cannibalize anyone. For all we know he could have armor under his clothes like

- Do you realize that you called the manga scan of Yomo blocking Narukami BS, then asked for manga pages to support my statement. If you get to decide which manga pages are BS, then there is no point in discussing anything.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold

Are you serious bruh, honestly Wtf is an S ranked Quinques going to do an SSS ranked Kakuja?
Lmao, by that token, how the fuсk did an SS-ranked Quinque fail to cut a base ghoul's flesh when it successfully cut that same SSS-ranked Kakuja you mentioned? Christ, stop it with the failed comparisons.

Eto's is very durable to attack and a weaponry weaker than it, anything on her Kakuja level has the ability to completely destory its armor, making her Kakuja a power house but a quite fragile, and that why its somewhat of a glass cannon.
This makes zero sense. Glass cannon is defined by having overwhelming firepower but extremely weak defense as a result. You do realize the only quinques with more cutting power than Jason (S+) and Yamada (S) we've seen thus far are Arata V2's spear, IXA and Narukami, right? So if Eto didn't tank the top tier quinques it means her durability is trash. Flawless logic, especially considering how Yomo has had zero tanking feats on par with Eto prior to the one here that doesn't make sense, so I guess he must be the glassiest of glass cannons by your definitions.

And Yomo pretty much blocked the shaft of Arima's Quinques, not the lightning projectile that dismembered eto's Kakuja.
Now I'm pretty much convinced you're making this up as you go. Arima cuts one of Eto's Kakuja appendages with an un-electrified Narukami. There were no projectiles. He did the same thing to Yomo , only you can even see electricity arcing from Narukami, plus he blocked a large portion of the weapon, not just the shaft.

- It was not stated directly but is implied that Narukami was made from Yomo's sister's kagune ( ). If this is true (and most probably it is), it could explain why Yomo can block them with his arms, while owl kakuja gets sliced.
And how does that explain Yomo in base form blocking the quinque?

- Absence of manga pages does not mean Yomo did not cannibalize anyone. For all we know he could have armor under his clothes like
All speculation, as usual. You'd give him an SSSS-rated kakuja if it meant proving your point, not that Yomo actually having an armor underneath the sleeves does.

- Do you realize that you called the manga scan of Yomo blocking Narukami BS, then asked for manga pages to support my statement. If you get to decide which manga pages are BS, then there is no point in discussing anything.
What? :lol I asked for manga pages showcasing base Yomo's durability feats, so you can prove your point and prove me wrong in turn. If you have pages that clearly portray him as having an extremely high durability, one that can even surpass an SSS-ranked Kakuja, then that'd obviously help your case, no? But you clearly don't, so you resort to twisting words like this.

You know what, f this. It's clear nobody can prove how that was possible, and one slip up is totally okay for a manga like Tokyo Ghoul, so that's that.

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Ambivalence

In re-reading chapter 142 of Tokyo ghoul, it is is very ambiguous to what exactly remove eto's kakuja arm, but it does show that arima used multiply strikes include the projectile to damage and remove the kakuja's arm.

You must be registered for see images

Now ever if I'm wrong about how Arima remove eto's kakuja arm it wasn't done in one attack but in repetition of focus attacks on a certian spot, so logically I'm right the lesser ranked Quinque do less effective damage against an SSS-ranked kakuja, Eto did not flee that fight because of a piss poor SS-ranked Quinque but rather because of highly skill investigator using it, he could effectively damage her not so defensive kakuja ,and she knew that with him there and his back, the situation was a losing battle.

So with this information, I can respectfully said that:

ONE:

eto kakuja holds up fine against that weaker SS-ranked Quinque, but is cut through like butter when but up against attacks or weaponry of equal level. An example, is kaneki completely fking her shit up.

AND

TWO:

Its perfectly possible for Yomo, SS-ranked ghoul, to block an attack from an SS-ranked Quinque, especially if the attack was stopped in half a swing and didnt have much time to develop momentum enough cut through him , and it was not an electrically charged attack. This would prove true to the law of equality amongst juggernaut, SS ranked ghoul = SS-ranked Quinque.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Phrank

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And how does that explain Yomo in base form blocking the quinque?

All speculation, as usual. You'd give him an SSSS-rated kakuja if it meant proving your point, not that Yomo actually having an armor underneath the sleeves does.

What? :lol I asked for manga pages showcasing base Yomo's durability feats, so you can prove your point and prove me wrong in turn. If you have pages that clearly portray him as having an extremely high durability, one that can even surpass an SSS-ranked Kakuja, then that'd obviously help your case, no? But you clearly don't, so you resort to twisting words like this.

You know what, f this. It's clear nobody can prove how that was possible, and one slip up is totally okay for a manga like Tokyo Ghoul, so that's that.
I'm done arguing. You can stay in denial but that will not change the fact that Yomo blocked Narukami with his arms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.