0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Conduct the Purification"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 69 Discussion and 70 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 69 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 70

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re:chirp

Prediction 1:

Furuta: Well, well, well..

Kaneki: Please let us pass, Furuta.

Furuta: Sorry I can't do that; assisting a ghoul is punishable by death. You two are like little birds a in cage. There's no way out, Kaneki-sama.

Kaneki: What about Loser?

Furuta: My bird?

Hinami: I want to see Loser.

Furuta: *thinking* What does this ghoul know about my birdie??????

Kaneki: I'm sure you don't want us to do anything to that birdie, right?

Furuta: No please don't hurt the birdie. It's my favorite pet!!!!

Hinami: I've been taking care of Loser...

Furuta: *thinking* disgusting ghoul scum cares about animals??????

Kaneki: Now let us pass.

Furuta stands still while flashbacking about Loser.

Kaneki and Hinami continue running away.

Furuta: M-my birdie...

Meanwhile Touka is nearby....

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what most lack in power, they make up for it in defense........ think about it.
Think about what? Since when was Yomo a ghoul with this kind of defense or durability, let alone being able to completely block an SS quinque that cut off an SSS-ranked, full kakuja ghoul's appendage, and which effortlessly punctured Shachi?

And in that sense, since when was Yomo a ghoul that lacked power? He was apparently equal to Uta back in the day and both were ruling the ward. Then Hiruko negged him with Yukimura, but he's overall portrayed as strong. Blocking Narukami level of strong, though? Nope, no way.

Yomo's arm (that might have some kind of defense under his clothes) is better than Eto's kakuja arm, simple.
Sure. Pull the next one. :lol

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^
@Ambivalence

Eto's Kakuja is some what of a glass cannon, capable massive damage but lacks defensive and longevity properties. Yomo is far from his prime days but has experience fright against Arima, so its no surprise to me, that he block Arima attack, no matter how strong the attack there a way to successfully block or reduce the damage.......

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^
@Ambivalence

Eto's Kakuja is some what of a glass cannon, capable massive damage but lacks defensive and longevity properties. Yomo is far from his prime days but has experience fright against Arima, so its no surprise to me, that he block Arima attack, no matter how strong the attack there a way to successfully block or reduce the damage.......
The bold is just you speculating, and you wouldn't be saying that if you remembered how kagune or kakuja work. Eto being a glass canon? Are you joking with that? [ ][ ][ ][ ]. Yamada failed, Scorpion failed, Jason failed at cutting that same appendage. Can you show me Yomo's arms doing something similar?

The rest is just unsupported by anything opinion. Yomo suddenly blocking Narukami with an arm makes no sense.

What truth, pal? Will you ever support anything you stated with a manga page? Do I really have to pull out the scans where it blatantly says the more RC cells usually means stronger kagune, more cannibalizing means stronger kakuja, and by "stronger" that goes for all accounts? I doubt I need to tell you how much Eto has cannibalized, how potent her kakuja is, how much more RC she has over Yomo. Then there's the fact that there is not a manga page you can show me where Yomo has blocked anything close to Narukami, or even something like the scans I provided above.

But I guess a limb in base form can definitely be more durable than an appendage made by a full kakuja. Totally convinced.

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ambivalence

I never said eto's Kakuja had no defensive abilities, and of course it can tank those piss poor attacks, but when it comes the something of equal or more than average power her Kakuja is quite fragile.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SasukeUchiha910 said:
I never said eto's Kakuja had no defensive abilities
Do you know even know what "glass canon" means? :lol Moreover, S-rated Quinques are piss poor now? :X

The lengths people would go to defend something they like, even though I like it just as much as you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.