1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Custody of The S Class"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 68 Discussion and 69 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 68 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 69

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:T_T: :T_T::T_T:

I am going to be real here. I don't care if Ayato dies, I just want Hinami to make it out of there alive :T_T: Kaneki must complete his last job, please Ishida don't make Hinami another Hide

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel Kaneki will encounter Arima and make time so that Ayato and Hinaki escape.
The only thing about that is that Hinami said that she just wants to see her Onii chan or Onee chan before she dies. :T_T: So her sacrificing herself for Kaneki is entirely possible now that she has seen him and she knows that her Onii-chan loves her too.

I don't think it will happen since it leaves too many loose strings, but you can never tell with Ishida

This chapter also confirms that Arima is a One Eyed Ghoul and that he has impaired vision

Last edited:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Chef Boyardee

I'll make you a pate out of Ami's roasted left-overs. :)
You must be registered for see images
How come your sig image changes whenever I refresh the page? Did you put a script for the sig input that changes image?

EDIT: nevermind, you're using randimg.net

Last edited:

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Get Hide on the phone! I see jigaghouls everywhere!

Shit, I think Ken is going to have another psychological episodes with Arriba around. Or will it be a rematch of White Reaper vs Black Reaper?

On a side note, Ken does look like Hei from Darker than Black. Ishida probably got that idea from his design.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont really understand what furuta and eto were talking about
was eto tricking kaneki with the audio recording or did furuta say that in a condescending way as if he was letting her know he knew about her little plan?

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont really understand what furuta and eto were talking about
was eto tricking kaneki with the audio recording or did furuta say that in a condescending way as if he was letting her know he knew about her little plan?
Furuta was probably still up in his feeling that Eto denied him *****.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: belly

wait a minute....so Eto say "teh OEK is in teh belly"

when you eat......food goes to the belly

kaneki ate Hide

Kaneki say "yum yum food good"

Hide is in Kaneki belly

Hide is the OEK
Nonsense dude. Furuta is the OEK. You forgot that he is everything in the TG world? Kaneki's dad, Arima's grandpa, Itori's lover, the boss of V and Washu and all the other lovely surprises Ishida has for us. :Sparks:

OT: The damn feels! Really great to finally see that Kaneki is still the same awesome guy we always knew. (making the idiots shut up who still thought he is evil or crap)
All that matters now is to save best girl Hinami. Ishida you better not do some shit and give us a death scene. -_-

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Nonsense dude. Furuta is the OEK. You forgot that he is everything in the TG world? Kaneki's dad, Arima's grandpa, Itori's lover, the boss of V and Washu and all the other lovely surprises Ishida has for us. :Sparks:

OT: The damn feels! Really great to finally see that Kaneki is still the same awesome guy we always knew. (making the idiots shut up who still thought he is evil or crap)
All that matters now is to save best girl Hinami. Ishida you better not do some shit and give us a death scene. -_-
Actually the Kaneki on the roof with Tsukuyama probably was the real Kaneki as well >_> He isn't evil, but I doubt that Kaneki is as innocent as he was before

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Well he can't and shouldn't be if he really wants to kick the ass of the peopl who forced him into this tragedy.
Agreed, I would probably describe this Kaneki as someone who is brutal when facing an evil opponent, still cares for his loved ones, but will kill if the situation calls for it.

Also I am pretty sure that Kaneki's vision problem is a one eyed ghoul symptom, both he and Arima have the same issue. Eto used to wear glasses as well, I wonder if that eye problem was the reason. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.