Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An agreeable comment but Im not saying eto will go to re to chat with touka. Im saying she'd set up a meeting with ken at re to fk with him emotional like before.

Kaneki is a totally different person in the sense of caring for touka, hinami and friends , I mean look at what happened with shuu, he saved him but at wht cost, and look at hinami its been 6 months it like he's leaving her to die literally, shit I wonder how he'll hurt touka next.
Actually Shuu left Kaneki no choice <_< it was either side with Shuu and take on the CCG together, spending the rest of your life on the run. (Not what Kaneki wants, and would leave Hinami at Cochlea with no way for him to get to her)

or

Get rid of Shuu. Kaneki chose the third choice where he got to keep both his position in the CCG which gives him a lot more options, and he managed to save someone close to him from their otherwise sure demise.

As for Hinami I still feel that Kaneki is going to break her out, but I think there is a proper time to do that. Even when Eto raided the place it was when CCG forces were already spread thin. Doing it a second time will be much more difficult.

If Kaneki meets Touka now I am pretty sure he will act like he doesn't know them. He wouldn't want to bring attention to them or himself. In fact with Kaneki rolling with Furata I can bet the clowns are going to be planning something big. My favorite thought is that this new Kaneki doesn't even care if what he does to be remembered is good or bad, so Kaneki and Furata at this point are Wild Cards. (Or Jokers XD)

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ken won't break out hinami, leave that to Ayato or touka and friends and there will be hell to pay the new kaneki is quite ruthless but has mercy, if they're enemies they will fight but I dont think he'll kill them, shit we do even know ken's mission statement or goal yet, he's predictable at the moment .

In the long run even if he think's his protecting them he's still setting them to be hurt like in the original tokyo ghoul, kaneki character persona may have changed but he faults and flaws remain the same.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ken won't break out hinami, leave that to Ayato or touka and friend and there will be hell to pay the new kaneki is quite ruthless but has mercy, if they're enemies they will fight but I dont think he'll kill them, shit we do even know ken's mission statement or goal.

In the long run even if he think's his protecting them he's still setting them to be hurt like in the original tokyo ghoul, kaneki character persona may have changed but he faults and flaws remain the same.
Ayato doesn't have the man power and neither does Touka. Re: is small, and most of Aogiri doesn't care that hinami is gone. It took quit a few of Eto's most powerful players to break into Cochlea before. Unless there are multiple ghouls on their side comparable to Noro, Eto, or that dude with the half gas mask, I don't think anyone has a chance.

Hinami's best hopes are Clowns (possibly including Kaneki)
or
Sachi, Ayato, and a few other ghouls (maybe Banjo)

Also I have to disagree with you. New Ken is merciless to all except those he cares about U_U
He won't even bat an eye at a couple dozen corpse

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There will be a window to save hinami, the ccg is currently busy hunting the tree and owl again, it take nothing for Ayato to go to touka for help, shit some the tree would even help him out, I'm just saying the if kaneki's way of help hinami at this point is to leave her alone in the dark and to die, he has a real fk up way of caring for the ones he cares about or maybe Im speaking too soon, but as far as im concerned his character flaw remain consistent.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There will be a window to save hinami, the ccg is currently busy hunting the tree and owl again, it take nothing for Ayato to go to touka for help, shit some the tree would even help him out, I'm just saying the if kaneki's way of help hinami at this point is to leave her alone in the dark and to die, he has a real fk up way of caring for the ones he cares about or maybe Im speaking too soon, but as far as im concerned his character flaw remain consistent.
>_> u shouldn't underestimate the CCG. Eto broke into Cochlea during one of the CCG's biggest mission they had done if I am not mistaken. If Kaneki and Urie can go back and forth from different places I doubt this is a full on charge against Aogiri. That would be like jumping from one fire pit to another from a story stand point. Touka and Ayato ain't doing squat.

Just like Hinami said earlier. Aogiri likes to change bases frequently. Chances are this effort against the tree by the CCG won't bare much if any fruit besides taking down some no names.

The only ones who will probably get some serious progress are Kaneki and Furuta. Also, Hinami is alive, that is what matters. If Kaneki spends too much time with her then ppl will get suspicious. They haven't announced hinami's execution date so as long as she is there there is a possibility he can save her. Don't rush it :stfu:

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>_> u shouldn't underestimate the CCG. Eto broke into Cochlea during one of the CCG's biggest mission they had done if I am not mistaken. If Kaneki and Urie can go back and forth from different places I doubt this is a full on charge against Aogiri. That would be like jumping from one fire pit to another from a story stand point. Touka and Ayato ain't doing squat.

Just like Hinami said earlier. Aogiri likes to change bases frequently. Chances are this effort against the tree by the CCG won't bare much if any fruit besides taking down some no names.

The only ones who will probably get some serious progress are Kaneki and Furuta. Also, Hinami is alive, that is what matters. If Kaneki spends too much time with her then ppl will get suspicious. They haven't announced hinami's execution date so as long as she is there there is a possibility he can save her. Don't rush it :stfu:
You must be registered for see images

Kenaki is cold, just like eto.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Kenaki is cold, just like eto.
If Shuu could realize that Kaneki had returned just from a glance what makes you think Hinami wouldn't? One screw up like that and Kaneki's cover as Sasaki would be blown.

That is most likely the same reason as to why he left the Q's. Over time they would figure out Kaneki is not Haise.

Also I don't think u can call someone whose goal is to be loved heartless or cold. <_< Ishida has already explained that Kaneki still cares about his mates when he had Hori tell Shuu that if Kaneki really wanted Shuu dead he could have killed him easily.

So if I had to explain Kaneki's personality it would be caring yet calculating to the point that he would crush your leg himself if it mean saving your life

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I got to say is that what going on with hinami right is so fk up, smh kaneki will failed to protect her again and it will cost her life, mark my words when the time comes for him to act it be to late. He will have choose her or his persona and at the point she'll be far to gone poor hinami.

I have a that will start his deterioration will the ccg and himself, they (ccg) all ready think of him as a person but as another SSS rank ghoul to eliminate after he completes him purpose and amount of success will change that. eto doesnt know how to love, and kaneki doesnt know how to protect ones he loves.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All I got to say is that what going on with hinami right is so fk up, smh kaneki will final to protect her again and will cost her life, mark my words when the time comes for him to act it be to late. He will have choose her or his persona and at the point she'll be far to gone poor hinami.

I have a that will start his deterioration will the ccg and himself, they (ccg) all ready think of him as a person but as another SSS rank ghoul to eliminate after he completes him purpose and amount of success will change that. eto doesnt know how to love, and kaneki doesnt know how to protect ones he loves.
What are you talking about? >_O Kaneki ain't loyal to the CCG

That was Haise's dream. Ishida put this Kaneki as the same type of character as Furuta

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will your post are sayings that he's hiding behind he's ccg persona not to be attack by the ccg, are they not?

Kaneki has became detached from the ones he once loved, he rather chase after fking eto than look after little hina smh wtf.

He true intention are yet to be revealed, I pray for miss hina

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Will your post are sayings that he's hiding behind he's ccg persona not to be attack by the ccg, are they not?

Kaneki has became detached from the ones he once loved, he rather chase after fking eto than look after little hina smh wtf.

He true intention are yet to be revealed, I pray for miss hina
Dude right now Kaneki is with the CCG for the same reason that Furuta is with the CCG.

Whether Kaneki's plan is to hunt down Eto, save Yoshimura, save Hinami, or burn the CCG to the ground there is no better place to accomplish his goals than within the CCG.

There is plenty of time for Kaneki to make enemies of the CCG later, but for now Kaneki's wisest choice would be to use the CCG for all they are worth

Also I don't know about detached, but Kaneki is keeping any and everyone he may have some attachment to at a considerable distance which is to be expected. They are ghouls and for now Kaneki is playing the role of investigator.

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say that like the shit going to end well, with the way ishida writes, ethier hinami or eto will die in this arc, but even that is unpredictable.

On a Side note, you said save Yoshimura, from what. . . eto, from what he knows he deserves. Yoshimura pulled a gendo from evangelion ( which if you haven't seen it before you should watch it, because it parallels toyko ghoul nicely ) he was a terrible father to eto and because he killed her mother and thought the best way to keep her safe was to abandon her. I bet those men track her down, in her later year, killed noro, and tortured/raped/abuse her and she called out for her father only to be hit hard with the cold shitty true that she was alone, poor eto, but thats not confirmed yet but is quite possible and those man were probably early ccg. Yoshimura fking rised touka not his own daughter, and he does regert it. If Kaneki kills eto without accepting her first it will be like killing his early lost self and I will think him to be retarded.

When touka and eto meet there will be conflict not only over kaneki's path but over touka receiving something eto never got, father's love and support, and RE will burn.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You say that like the shit going to end well, with the way ishida writes, ethier hinami or eto will die in this arc, but even that is unpredictable.

On a Side note, you said save Yoshimura, from what. . . eto, from what he knows he deserves. Yoshimura pulled a gendo from evangelion ( which if you haven't seen it before you should watch it, because it parallels toyko ghoul nicely ) he was a terrible father to eto and because he killed her mother and thought the best way to keep her safe was to abandon her. I bet those men track her down, in her later year, killed noro, and tortured/raped/abuse her and she called out for her father only to be hit hard with the cold shitty true that she was alone, poor eto, but thats not confirmed yet but is quite possible and those man were probably early ccg. Yoshimura fking rised touka not his own daughter, and he does regert it. If Kaneki kills eto without accepting her first it will be like killing his early lost self and I will think him to be retarded.

When touka and eto meet there will be conflict not only over kaneki's path but over touka receiving something eto never got, father's love and support, and RE will burn.
nah, I doubt either Eto or Hinami will die, villains always win in the beginning and that in this case is Furuta and Kaneki. Seriously what villain would start off failing? >_>, it would make them look incompetent. Also Eto can't die until she has made a major contribution to the story imo.

As for Eto and Touka U_U irrelavent. I personally don't think there will be a cat fight between the two, imo that is just something that fans want to happen. Anything can happen though.

I honestly think that Eto and Touka are the difference between proper and twisted love. Eto wants someone like her and Touka wants to help Kaneki. Touka I believe will help correct Kaneki, and that may earn Eto's rage because Touka will have ruined Eto's ideal Kaneki. From there I think Kaneki will fight and save Eto.

My biggest quandary in this series though is whether Kaneki comes out of this alive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.