Supreme
Kin
76💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Kaneki does look like Arima. Sigh Smh

You can see Shiono (Sen Takatsuki's / Eto's manager) on the bottom left hand panel. It doesn't look good for Shiono, specially after seeing Kaneki with that evil smile and Furata, his new partner, behind him.

Apparently Noro is Urie's new Kinke.

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thinking kaneki want to see her (his new wife lol), and talk about something maybe if her "I love you" was the real deal, or more importantly about his Kakuja after eating her or maybe ishida is trolling and he wants to see her to discuss one of her new books hidden messages, the possibilities are endless. I think its too early for a rematch or for eto to be hunted, but then again ishida-san know no calm, great for the fans, really bad for the characters.

Side question: Is Furata a double agent for the tree?

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay this is completely random guys but I really wanted to let you know about it. As you know, Kafka is one of Ishida's main inspirations, hell, even Kaneki's Kakuja is inspired by it. So here is one of Kafka's quotes: "I am a cage, in search of a bird". Does it ring any bells?

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay this is completely random guys but I really wanted to let you know about it. As you know, Kafka is one of Ishida's main inspirations, hell, even Kaneki's Kakuja is inspired by it. So here is one of Kafka's quotes: "I am a cage, in search of a bird". Does it ring any bells?
Bird you say...

You must be registered for see images

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bird you say...

It's not about the bird really, the more interesting part is the simile of the writer to a cage and his need to trap something, something of importance, deep within. TG is all about the world being a cage and how Kanou was trying to break that let everyone know about the truth. Also, Kaneki appears in an older chapter at a coloured page holding a cage and aside fromt that, here is another sentence which seems rather suspicious, cryptic and completely out of context: "A wild goat isn't a bird".

What the hell does this mean, there are so many ways to take this and all of them so vague.

Last edited:

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boy, I have a strange feeling/prediction that Sen/eto is going to be called by her manager or something like that ask to speak to haise/ken and set up a meeting at fking a little Café called you just it "RE", and then shit goes down lol.

Seriously, I feel like ishida is going to fk with us with this one, all aboard the hype train for chapter 60.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't like having action chapters too soon again. I wouldn't mind say 5-10 chapters of talking and seeing what each organization is planning to do.

I doubt Eto's in that bulding btw. Even if she is, I doubt Kaneki plans to attack her as of now.

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't like having action chapters too soon again. I wouldn't mind say 5-10 chapters of talking and seeing what each organization is planning to do.

I doubt Eto's in that bulding btw. Even if she is, I doubt Kaneki plans to attack her as of now.
I agree with you, I just want to see him reunion with touka, shuu (if he's living at re) and the gang now that his truely back.

I would interesting dialogue after the last couple of events.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My number one concern is whether Kaneki is with the clowns now. <_< Kaneki is smart. There is a reason that he is with Furata and no one else. I doubt Kaneki is still in the dark about Furata being dirty.

Two dirty dancers targeting Eto.....what are they up to?:wut:

Last edited:

Insidious Smile

Supreme
Kin
76💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boy, I have a strange feeling/prediction that Sen/eto is going to be called by her manager or something like that ask to speak to haise/ken and set up a meeting at fking a little Café called you just it "RE", and then shit goes down lol.

Seriously, I feel like ishida is going to fk with us with this one, all aboard the hype train for chapter 60.
That is not going to happen. The two characters that Kaneki cares for the most are Hinami and Touka.

What I do see happening in future events is Touka meeting up with Kaneki while Eto is off in the distance watching, and if Eto really does love Kaneki, then naturally she would want to eliminate her competition (Touka). I don't think Eto being the type of ghoul she is would want to have a chat with Touka regarding her relationship with Kaneki.

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is not going to happen. The two characters that Kaneki cares for the most are Hinami and Touka.

What I do see happening in future events is Touka meeting up with Kaneki while Eto is off in the distance watching, and if Eto really does love Kaneki, then naturally she would want to eliminate her competition (Touka). I don't think Eto being the type of ghoul she is would want to have a chat with Touka regarding her relationship with Kaneki.
An agreeable comment but Im not saying eto will go to re to chat with touka. Im saying she'd set up a meeting with ken at re to fk with him emotional like before.

Kaneki is a totally different person in the sense of caring for touka, hinami and friends , I mean look at what happened with shuu, he saved him but at wht cost, and look at hinami its been 6 months it like he's leaving her to die literally, shit I wonder how he'll hurt touka next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.