Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sure, since this is your first time training tell me what is chakra in the narutoverse in your own words and how is it used?

AiMi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra is what you need to use in even the most basic jutsu,Its a mixutre of Physical energy..Which is present in each&every cell of the body and Spiritual energy which is gained from training/exercise and experince.
How its used...Once the two energies are mixed.. it can be channelled through the chakra curculitory system . In which you can use hand seals to manipulate the chakra to create effects such as walking on water,creating an illusion,ect.
How's that?

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, lets begin w/ the tree climbing exercise...

(Ki Nobori no Shugyō) - Tree Climbing Practice
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 5
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a training method used to gain the basic skills of chakra control. This training involves focusing a fixed amount of chakra to the bottom of one's feet, and using that to climb a tree without using one's hands. If the stream of chakra is too weak, the user will lose their footing on the tree and fall off. If it is too strong, the user will be pushed away from the tree, causing the bark of the tree to break around the point of contact and the user to fall. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practice.
Note: Technique only for use of training methods.

...gather a fixed amount of chakra at the bottom of your feet and using only your feet to climb that tree w/out using your hands...

AiMi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm,Ok..
*Gets up&starts to gather up chakra,focusing on the bottom of my feet(I think thats enough)*Tries to climb up the tree but falls off*
(Ok,I guess not)
*Gets up&Gathers up chakra again,focusing on the right amount&Climbs the tree(Did it.!)*Sits on a tree branch*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:zise: *watches you climb up the tree* >_> <_< >_> O_Oumm...try it again..

*throws a kunai at the top of a tall tree*

...retrieve the kunai

AiMi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh Boy:rolleyes:...*Jumps down from the tree branch*
You're liking this aren't you?
*Climbs the tree where the kunai is at the top&retrives the kunai&Throws it down where it lands 2 feet away from you&Stands on the tree branch,Leaning against the tree*

Last edited:

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:y oh yeaaah, lets move on to the water walking exercise...

(Suimen Hokō no Gyō) - Water Surface Walking Practice
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 5
Damage points: N/A
Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of the their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. This technique becomes second nature to shinobi with more practices.
Note: Technique only for use of training methods.

now unlike the tree climbing exercise you will need to exert a constant amount of chakra from the bottom of your feet to stay a float and walk across the surface of the water...

AiMi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm ok,*jumps down from the tree*

Constant amount of chakra...

*Once more I gather my chakra and focus it chakra to the bottom of my feet trying to keep a constant stream of chakra,Then i take a step onto the water..Looks down to make sure i didnt fall in and i didnt..Takes another step and try to keep an constant stream of chakra,checking to see if i had fallen in..once i see that a didn't fll in,again i take another step trying to keep my chakra constant,but this time i fall in*

Awwe my clothes are all wet-_-..

*Gets up out the water& try walking on water again..after the fourth step..I lose my consentration and fall in*

*sigh*....Again..

*Tries again& This time keeping a cosnstant stream of chakra&Constentration*

AiMi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:rolleyes:
*Catches the rock..Maintaining consentration&a constant stream of chakra*
yay! I caught the rock..& i didnt fall into the water..xd

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn it...i mean...good job...:p

*molds my earth chakra creating a mud hole by the stream*

alright, tell me what is earth in the narutoverse and how is it used? what is its weakness and strength?

AiMi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lolxd..

Ok, Earth/Doton is one out of the six basic elements, A component in advance chakra natures such as wood release etc...Doton allows the user to manipulate the surrounding earth for offensive and defensive purposes or create it; be it dirt, mud, or rock...The techinques also have the ability to change the strength and composition of the earth from being as hard as metal to as soft as clay...which makes it able for you to go through ground and rock,used for getting around quicker&for setting up attacks/defenses..

Weakness:Lightining
Strength:Water