ekettune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ninjutsu is called any technique that uses chakra and allows the user to perform actions that a normal person otherwise would be incapable of doing. Most of the time handseals are required to use ninjutsu.
Almost every ninja in narutoverse uses ninjutsu but the are some that doesn't use, for example Rock Lee.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good lets begin w/...

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

put these needles in your mouth and practice spiting them out at this bullseye...

ekettune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*i take a look at the needles and then put one of them in my mouth. I try to find good spot for it between my lips and when i got good position i begin to spit it. First i find the bullseye and then i aim at it, i gather good pressure in my mouth and spit the needle towards the bullseye.*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, moving on...

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:20
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

...practice throwing two windmill shurikens until you perfect the timing for the second one to hide behind the first...

ekettune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*first i try throwing with just one shuriken so i know how it works. Then ill add second shuriken in the throw. I firstly can't get the timing perfect so i keep training for couple of hours. At last i got it, and get the timing perfect. The second shuriken keeps hidden in the firsts shadow.*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, moving on...

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:15
Damge Points:N/A
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

...use your chakra to bind your opponent in order to freeze them in place...

*creates a clone*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, now moving on...

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.