Toku-sensei trains BluePhenix (Suiton - A.C.C.T.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright lets begin w/...

*we travel to a nearby lake*

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

...gather your water chakra and release it gathering up water that you mold into a shark to strike the opponents...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*being now versed with the shaping of water sharks, I easily gather my water chakra to release a water shark into the lake... i then throw a wooden log on the water and manipulate the shark's movement to make it jump in the air and bolt towards the log, striking it... there remains only shards of the log after it has been crushed*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*gathering my water chakra again, i release it in the water and uses shape manipulation to create a water shark... the shark then charge at your clone and jump in the air before crashing down on him... your clone takes enough damage to disappear in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

...gather your water chakra and release it molding it into a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*performing the required handseals, i am able to quickly gather my water chakra and mold it into a whip of water... i then manipulate it to lash around and practice my aim by wrapping it around some wooden log that i've thrown into the water*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*gathering my water chakra once more, i release it as a whip... then i lash the whip at your clone and strike him down... he disappears in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once to advance on the target rapidly and can cause severe internal damage.
Note: Requires a water source

...gather your water chakra and release it into a body of water molding it into 3 sharks that attack the target...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*walks on water until i'm in the middle of the lake*

*i gather my water chakra and release it in the water, molding it into three sharks... then i throw a sturdy log in the water and synchonize the sharks' movements to make them destroy the log to infinite pieces*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*i gather my water chakra again and release it in the water as three sharks... i coordinate them to make them attack your clone until he disappears in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

...gather your water chakra and release it around the opponent molding it to surround him in a shpere of water...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*i gather a large amount of water chakra and release it as a flow of gushing water which surrounds a targeted area... i then use shape manipulation to create a giant orb with all the water released and the whole targeted area is captured within it*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*i gather a large amount of water chakra once more and release it as a flow of gushing water which surrounds your clone... i then shape it as a sphere that imprisons your clone... then i wait till he drowns and disappears in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.

...gather your water chakra and release it as a a big jet of water from your mouth...

Status
Not open for further replies.