Toku-Sensei trains BluePhenix (Raiton - A.A.C.T.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lets begin...

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

...gather your lightning chakra and release it as a wave of litghning bolts that you send towards a target...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Aight sir, down to business :D

*Gathering my lightning chakra, I mold it into lightning bolts which I release in the form of a wave of lightning bolts directed towards a target*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
aww training was going so well yesterday, dumb power failures :mad: tried using my lightning chakra but it wouldn't work :p

*Gathering my lightning chakra, I once more mold it into lightning bolts which I release towards your clone as a wave of lightning bolts... the wave hits your clone and he is electrocuted and disappears in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

...gather your lightning chakra and release it into your sword increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Takes out a random sword*

*Gathers my lightning chakra and release it through the sword to increase its vibrating frequency and accordingly enhance its cutting power... after that, I try it on some objects and I am able to note that it effectively cuts better than without the lightning enhancement*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Taking out the sword again, I gather my lightning chakra and releases it through the sword to increase its vibrating frequency and therefore render it sharper... as I use it to slash through your clone, it feels like running a knive through butter :|... your clone disappears from the hit*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will deliver several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where the user will then strike a Chidori into their back.

...gather your lightning chakra while delivering several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where you will release your lightning chakra to strike a Chidori into their back...

Reactions: BluePhenix

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*While throwing several punches and kicks in the air towards an imaginary opponent, I gather my lightning chakra and mold it into a chidori... I then release it by connecting it with the hits*

already repped you for this training lol xd

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Dashing towards your clone, I start delivering several punches and kicks that sends him into the air... meanwhile I gather my lightning chakra and when he is in the air, I mold it into a chidori and place myself behind him in order to hit him in the back with the chidori*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will first strike the target with a slash from their sword hitting them into the air and then as they begin to land the user will drive them into the ground with a Chidori.

...gather your lightning chakra and slash the opponent into the air and then release it by diving them into the ground w/ a chidori...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Takes out random sword*

*I perform a slash while gathering my lightning chakra into the other hand... visualizing my opponent thrown in the air by my slash, i then jump ahead of him and thrust a chidori into his stomach, pushing him violently back towards the ground*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*I take out my sword while gathering lightning chakra into the other hand... i then slash your clone, sending him into the air... i simultaneously jump ahead of him while molding the lightning chakra into a chidori which i release by thrusting it into his stomach... this throws him back violently towards the ground where he disappears in a poof after having taken damage from both the crash and the chidori*

Status
Not open for further replies.