BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
Fire is one of the five basic elements. It is a pure form of energy that is mostly used for offense. It is weak against water and wind helps to strenghen it. Jiraiya also use oil from his toad summonings to strenghen his fire jutsus.

In the Narutoverse, the Uchiha clan is reputed for being well versed with katon. Also, Sasuke can use fire to condition the weather and use Kirin.

Guess I covered most of it.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
R-right. As I mentioned earlier, fire is one of the five basic elements that is used for ninjutsu in the Narutoverse. It is mainly used for offensive techniques and it is weak against water.

Fire consumes air, therefore it is strong against wind techniques but their relation is a bit more complex because, for the same reason, wind techniques strenghen fire ones. Jiraiya also use oil from his toad summonings to strenghen his fire techniques.

In the Narutoverse, the Uchiha clan is reputed for being well versed with fire release. Sasuke is even able to use fire to condition the weather and use Kirin. Also, the advanced form of fire release is known as blaze release and is the element used in the Uchiha's KG. Blaze release usually takes the form of amaterasu. Fire release is also present in other KGs, namely the ones mentioned on the scroll, which are lava release, dust release, and boil release. My guess is that scorch release also combines fire release.

Oh yeah, fire release takes the form of explosions, projectiles or raw flames... and possess the natural ability to burn.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
no stick whacking? sensei is in a good mood :pxd

*despite the disturbance, i remain calm and continues to meditate and impregnate myself of the properties of the lava around me... this helps me to better understand fire release and its usage*

Status
Not open for further replies.