Toku-Sensei trains BluePhenix (Genjutsu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
Genjutsu is an illusion that a shinobi casts on his opponent. It is very difficult to master since it requires shinobis to have excellent chakra control and high intelligence.

It is achieved by driving one's own chakra into the brain of the opponent in order to affect his five senses and replicate the physical environment, adding some kind of painful experience to it. The more detailed the illusion, the more difficult it is for the opponent to get out of it. However, once a shinobi is aware of the genjutsu, he can cast it off by hurting himself, either by stabbing himself or biting his tongue. An alternative way to get out of genjutsu is to have someone release you from it, or possess a doujoutsu like sharingan or byakugan. Jinchuurikis who are in communion with their bijuu (i.e. Killer B) are immuned to genjutsu because the bijuu will release him from it.

Examples of genjutsu users:
- Regular genjutsu: Kurenai (which btw is very beautiful and should wear an ever shorter skirt... too bad she's pregnant though)
- Visual genjutsu: Itachi Uchiha (the ultimate spammer of genjutsu)
- Sound Genjutsu: Tayuya... there's the toads also

That's about all I know on genjutsu.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, lets begin w/...

Genjutsu: Kokohin (Illusion Technique: False surrounding)

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10(+5 if you use it double)
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).

...gather your chakra and release it disrupting the opponents chakra and giving him a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks...

*creates a clone*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*Gathering my chakra, I then force it into the brain of your clone to disrupt his chakra flow there and affect his five senses... I create an illusion where everything around him is distorted, therefore throwing his aim off... I then throw an explosive kunai at him which he fails to deflect and he takes the hit*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*I restart forcing my chakra into his brain to disrupt his chakra flow there and affect his five senses... I create an illusion where everything around him is distorted, therefore throwing his aim off... I also place a second layer where everything should be clear except that I am still in my previous location although I have shifted... when he realize he is in an illusion and breaks out of it, he thinks he has succeeded to return to reality and attack my decoy from the second illusion... while he does so, I throw an explosive kunai at him which he fails to notice and react to... he takes the hit and disappear in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, moving on....

Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou (Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape)

Chakra Cost:10
Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

...gather your chakra and release it disrupting the opponents chakra making it seem like you vanish in a whirlwind of sakura petals...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
O_O Creating two layers of false surrounding was way harder than this :p

*I force my chakra into the clone's (you created one, right? :p) nervous system and tricks his five senses into believing that a whirlwind of sakura petals forms around me, completely hiding me... when they clear up, they reveal that I have disappeared along with them... although in reality, I am still in the same location and ready to attack*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
lol xd

*I force my chakra into the clone's nervous system and tricks his five senses into believing that a whirlwind of sakura petals forms around me, completely hiding me... when they clear up, they reveal that I have disappeared along with them although, in reality, I am still in the same location and ready to attack*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, moving on...

Genjutsu: Kasumi (Illusion Technique: Servant)

Damage Points:20
Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.

...gather your chakra and release it disrupting the opponents chakra giving him the illusion of a servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*Your clone being still present on the field, I practice by inserting my chakra into his nervous system and confuses his five senses into believing that an illusionary servant of his is approaching him while in reality it is a paper that I threw at him... he drops his guard and takes the hit when the paper bomb explodes*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, moving on...

Genjutsu: Kasumi Juusha (Illusion Technique: Mist Servant)

Description:A Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

...gather your chakra and release it disrupting the opponents chakra giving him the illusion that servants are approching him when really its the user moving around throwing weapons at him...

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
3โš”๏ธ
*Inserting my chakra into your clone's nervous system, I disrupt his chakra flow there to place him under the illusion that several servants are attacking him with kunais and shurikens, while in reality it is me dashing all over the place and throwing these from appropriate directions to match the illusions... your clone's attention is focused on eliminating the servants but they keep reshaping... while he's wasting his efforts on them, I find the appropriate moment to throw a kunai to his neck and make him disappear in a poof*

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good, moving on...

Magen: Narakumi (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing)

Description: Causes the enemy to see a whirlwind of leaves and a spinning world that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn.

...gather your chakra and release it disrupting the opponents chakra giving him the illusion of a whirlwind of leaves and a spinning world that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn...

*creates a clone*

Status
Not open for further replies.